ADVERTISEMENT

State of confusion speech

Hey Joe the Bozo. Do you remember you voted for taxing social security? No, I didn't think you do, you don't remember changing your diapers today.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Biden you ignorant slut, if you weren't protecting your cokehead bagman, you'd know it's YOUR policies that are the problem at the border. Sorry. NO. No bill that allows 5000 illegal into the country per day before your stupid ass stops them.

what-an-idiot-idiot.gif

You want more from Trump? He has plenty that NEVER reach your feeds.

Nobody reported you. Why are you so scared?

Never said you did. I asked if you have used it. You refuse to answer. Why?

As for Joe v Trump.

Only ONE is healthy enough to stand trial.

The other is a criminal, but doesn’t have the mental capacity to stand trial.

That’s your tiebreaker.

💊 counters lives matter

Never said you did. I asked if you have used it. You refuse to answer. Why?

As for Joe v Trump.

Only ONE is healthy enough to stand trial.

The other is a criminal, but doesn’t have the mental capacity to stand trial.

That’s your tiebreaker.

💊 counters lives matter
No I don't report people but I've been reported, most likely by you. Jason directly messaged me with a warning. That played a part with my absence.

Well we don't know what Trump is capable of because he refused to sit for questioning. Also, that is NOT what the report said.

Provide where Hur that Biden "doesn't have the mental capacity to stand trial".

• Wow
No I don't report people but I've been reported, most likely by you. Jason directly messaged me with a warning. That played a part with my absence.

Well we don't know what Trump is capable of because he refused to sit for questioning. Also, that is NOT what the report said.

If I had to guess, that wasn't him. Call it a hunch.

If I had to guess, that wasn't him. Call it a hunch.
I only know two people who report people and one of them is Cucky. The rest is up for speculation. And no, it wasn't Russell. Cucky reported Russell and got him banned in a prior life for exposing so MANY of his online lies. But no, it wasn't Russell, that I would bet 1000 dollars on.

Britt is kinda 🔥
Her delivery was off. Every one of us from the South knows someone like her.
She hit the right points but I’d be afraid she’d talk about me at Adult Sunday School and finish by saying “bless her heart” and people would just nod cause when you use that expression they KNOW what you’re saying.
I laughed out loud when she said it tonight. 😂

Her delivery was off. Every one of us from the South knows someone like her.
She hit the right points but I’d be afraid she’d talk about me at Adult Sunday School and finish by saying “bless her heart” and people would just nod cause when you use that expression they KNOW what you’re saying.
I laughed out loud when she said it tonight. 😂
That "bless his heart" was a perfect well deserved insult of contempt or derision to the POS. I loved it.

Great point.

But he said Biden would come across so senile and compromised that a jury couldn’t believe that he was intentionally holding classified docs.

That’s SO much better 😂

And it ignores the fact that when prosecuting a crime you normally don’t let someone off because they were lucid when they committed the crime but they have dementia now. But Hur knew Garland wouldn’t take his recommendation to prosecute anyway, and honestly he may have done more damage with his description of a guy who couldn’t remember when his son died or what years he was VP.

That’s what you’re defending

Trumps lost a step of two, but lets not compare him to Big Joe who has only one step left. Joe's handlers are doing a better job on the economy that trump ever dreamed of, trump did better on immigration, no wall, but the optics and results were better. Joe is much much tought on ChyNah, so thats good if you dont like commies. And Joe is letting the fed do its thing to curb the tidal wave of liquidity that was unleased in 2020, mostly but also 2021. Joe is using the same brutal tax code that trump passed, so thats a draw. They both are big spending liberals, joe slightly better than trump but its tow jumbo shrimp fighting it out.. Trump did start the mess, so if i throw the flag its on trump for the 15 yard penalty. its an embarrassing time in American Politics, a sign of a country thats too Fat and happy...Good times bring weak men....weak men bring... we shall see.

• Haha

That’s a lie. You have in FACT used the report button before. I guess lying comes easy for you.

Yes,
The report said he is an elderly man with a poor memory. So I guess you’re technically correct. But intellectually, you’re dishonest.

As for what Trumps capable of, we do know..

He is capable of keeping us out of wars, securing the borders, economic prosperity for all, slowing violent crime, and dealing in reality.

What we saw last night, was an evening of Biden spewing lies and supporting ww3, showing support for murdering babies, threatening the supremes, and supporting child mutilation.

Americans are too smart to fall for his BS. After all, he grew up in a home where Reagans economic policies didn’t allow his father to succeed. Oh wait, Joe was already a senator at that point. Lies upon lies.

What A POS he is.

That said, I am happy he thinks USC’s coach was murdered by an illegal.

Great point.

But he said Biden would come across so senile and compromised that a jury couldn’t believe that he was intentionally holding classified docs.

That’s SO much better 😂

And it ignores the fact that when prosecuting a crime you normally don’t let someone off because they were lucid when they committed the crime but they have dementia now. But Hur knew Garland wouldn’t take his recommendation to prosecute anyway, and honestly he may have done more damage with his description of a guy who couldn’t remember when his son died or what years he was VP.

That’s what you’re defending

Exactly. But leave it to Kalim to deflect from the overall point. That Joe is cognitively incompetent to hold office.

Also…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Biden you ignorant slut, if you weren't protecting your cokehead bagman, you'd know it's YOUR policies that are the problem at the border. Sorry. NO. No bill that allows 5000 illegal into the country per day before your stupid ass stops them.

what-an-idiot-idiot.gif
Actually, it a lot more than 5,000 a day. Bongino said he actually read the bill, and the 5,000 number does not include women and children or men from a few select countries. AND the worst part of the bill, it puts "Catch and Release" into our Immigration Law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT