ADVERTISEMENT

State of confusion speech

@Mdfgator - this is what happens when Bidenflation and high interest rates have a party...just like you want it.

But the economy is roaring because our stock portfolios are looking good, right?

And do you see that dip from 2016 to 2020? Looks alot like the illegal immigration encounters chart you refuse to talk about.

Actually, it a lot more than 5,000 a day. Bongino said he actually read the bill, and the 5,000 number does not include women and children or men from a few select countries. AND the worst part of the bill, it puts "Catch and Release" into our Immigration Law.
It essentially codifies what's going on now at the border in perpetuity.

It's insane. Liberalism is a form of mental illness.

Biden you ignorant slut, if you weren't protecting your cokehead bagman, you'd know it's YOUR policies that are the problem at the border. Sorry. NO. No bill that allows 5000 illegal into the country per day before your stupid ass stops them.

what-an-idiot-idiot.gif

These are Kals people

💊

Her delivery was off. Every one of us from the South knows someone like her.
She hit the right points but I’d be afraid she’d talk about me at Adult Sunday School and finish by saying “bless her heart” and people would just nod cause when you use that expression they KNOW what you’re saying.
I laughed out loud when she said it tonight. 😂
I was talking about her appearance haha

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Exactly. But leave it to Kalim to deflect from the overall point. That Joe is cognitively incompetent to hold office.

Also…

Great point.

But he said Biden would come across so senile and compromised that a jury couldn’t believe that he was intentionally holding classified docs.

That’s SO much better 😂

And it ignores the fact that when prosecuting a crime you normally don’t let someone off because they were lucid when they committed the crime but they have dementia now. But Hur knew Garland wouldn’t take his recommendation to prosecute anyway, and honestly he may have done more damage with his description of a guy who couldn’t remember when his son died or what years he was VP.

That’s what you’re defending
He never said those words either. You just make up shit all the time then get mad that I won't concede to those lies. Only use EXACT words in the report that you never read.

He also said that Trump obstructed justice in the documents case. I bet you don't use those words, smh.

I did that for 10 minutes before I had to turn that crap off.

My blood pressure was spiking and I have a family to support.

The most divisive, untrue, vitriolic speech I've ever heard. Biden has two voice levels - creepy whisper or yelling old senile man.

• Angry
Reactions: BCSpell
So is this…

So you might not want to take those numbers at face value.

Also, it’s Laken Riley, not USC’s coach. Say her name.
Please keep me out of discussing that girls death. I think it's sick what you're doing.

Now to the jobs report, they always adjust but it's still a good report. The adjustments are not bad.

Please keep me out of discussing that girls death. I think it's sick what you're doing.

Now to the jobs report, they always adjust but it's still a good report. The adjustments are not bad.

As for Laken…no I will not keep you out. Say her name. She is dead because of Joes policies. Period.

The adjustments are downward. EVERY month. They are lying. It is what it is.

Also, nothing says I have no clue how jobs reports work like using the govs unemployment numbers for affirmation.

1. After you lose benefits eligibility you drop off the employment numbers.

2. The recent dives into the job numbers show that many folks are now having to work 2 jobs due to inflation. So congrats I guess on taking peoples lives away from them. Spend more, amirite?

3. The actual NEW job creation is a misnomer as many of these were people returning to work post pandemic.

Bottom line, the evidence is there to show whats coming. More Americans in debt than ever, and the defaults on home and auto loans are of epic proportion.

So yeah, Wall street and it’s investors are getting wealthy (dems are the real party of the rich) while the middle and lower classes are getting pummeled.

Bidenomics is a failure for the middle/lower class, but a boon for the wealthy.

Hey, lets raise those tax rates, right? Wait, if the rich are only paying 8 percent on average…and the rates are currently higher than 8 percent on them…then surely raising that rate will fix it….right? Good lord people are ignorant.

It’s called pandering, with no real solution. The propaganda works on the ignorant.

Last edited:
To the pharmacists out there…

Say her name. Laken Riley. Not to be confused (by most anyway) with the Head coach of USC.

It speaks volumes about you, that you are upset by it being brought up, but not by the cause….Joseph, Pedo Peter, Biden.

He never said those words either. You just make up shit all the time then get mad that I won't concede to those lies. Only use EXACT words in the report that you never read.

He also said that Trump obstructed justice in the documents case. I bet you don't use those words, smh.
This is your other trick. If we don't quote DIRECTLY you use that to refute the entire point.

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himselfto a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with andobservations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identifyreasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convicthim-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony thatrequires a mental state of willfulness."

He specifically mentions "poor memory" - which he later explains stemmed from Biden's inability to recall important dates like when his son died and what years he was Vice president:

"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse. He did notremember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interviewwhen his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?"), andforgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ("in 2009, am Istill Vice President?"). 839 He did not remember, even within several years, when hisson Beau died. 81rn And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistandebate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly saidhe "had a real difference" of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact,Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Eiden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memoto President Obama.Sil"

3 instances where he couldn't remember key people, places, or times in the past are cited...

So yes, Hur said that Biden was too mentally compromised to ensure a jury could convict him of a crime that required a "mental state of willfulness".

So let's break that down:
Mental State = a person's ability to understand and appropriately react to external stimulus. Basically, do you know what you're doing and what's happening.
Willfulness = something done deliberately

So yea, Hur IN HIS OWN WORDS said Biden has such a poor mental state currently that a jury would likely not be able to find beyond a reasonable doubt that he even knew that he had documents.

Good stuff here.

I especially like the line about 55 of the largest corporations and taxes. Weird how it hasn’t changes. AT ALL.

Liar in chief strikes again. The Propaganda game is strong. Just say the same chit over and over again and watch the sheep and pharmacists…nod in unison.

Reactions: BCSpell

I will not vote for Biden due to his (perpetuated by his progressive wing starting with Julian Castro) traiterous (my feelings raise to this point of anger) policies on immigration, but one can separately point out the economy is showing strength. Our capitalist system and policies around innovation continue to be unmatched and are resilient, remarkably, to cumulative poor policy decisions.

I forget who it was but a poster here predicted this exact thing about a week ago. That he would call her Lincoln Riley. lol.
Dems are very upset today that Biden called the murderer an "illegal". They couldn't care less about the girl being dead but get highly upset about the word Biden accidentally blurted out to refer to a POS who FACTUALLY was illegal.

Good stuff here.

I especially like the line about 55 of the largest corporations and taxes. Weird how it hasn’t changes. AT ALL.

Liar in chief strikes again. The Propaganda game is strong. Just say the same chit over and over again and watch the sheep and pharmacists…nod in unison.

Bongino played clips from last year and then this year. It is almost identical.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Yep. Same speech every year. The irony? The left had full control the first 2 years and didn’t do what he wants. Now he wants pubs to jump on board with his totalitarian agenda. Incredible.
Yep Trunp had full control first two years and we got debt deficits spending and a populist tax cut to freeloading spendthrifts. We got no wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT