ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina might be worse than FSU

Muschamp bungled the end of the first half 8 ways to Sunday from about the 7 minute mark in....

He is the absolute worst head coach in cfb history....

There defense has been great considering the talent they've been going against.

Kind of ridiculous. Nana and Tua tend to be up 4 touchdowns at the half.

I think that QB they have may be decent with this season under his belt. Bentley may not get his job back.

I think that QB they have may be decent with this season under his belt. Bentley may not get his job back.

Yep. QB impressed me and so did their receivers and running backs. They’re legitimately good on offense although I think Bama has real issues on defense. That’s front 7 is weak.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Well, we're looking better this week, but we really do our best SUCKING ASS in the 3rd quarter. Maybe Leavitt will call Barnett during half time with some instructions.

winkler_original.jpg

switched to the Noles game when I couldn't take any more of the UF game.FSU is actually playing pretty good.

Technically FSU could turn this around. Unlikely, but possible.

There is enough evidence out there to prove that a Muschamp-coached team will never be good.

If someone can figure out how to take slant away from them, they just might get taken down.

Zone would help with that especially if you have athletic LB's dropping into those lanes. Unfortunately for us, we aren't scary running the ball yet so it's coming. In fact it's already happening.

Our counter is the bubble screen where our receivers in space can often make a guy or two miss. Add to that a deeper cross which is tough to defend in zone.

If I was playing against Bama I would just commit to pounding the ball between the tackles and posses the ball. Our interior lineman and LB's just aren't up to the standard so far this year.

Think LSU beats them up. A&M isn’t great either but they might pull it off at home.

LSU-Bama will be a great game and agree, A&M worries me as well.

I think LSU-Bama will resemble a B12 shootout...like 49-45, last team with the ball wins.

I think LSU-Bama will resemble a B12 shootout...like 49-45, last team with the ball wins.
Bama will get the running game going. But this isn't the usual Saban defense. You guys have some issues there that I don't think can be blamed all on youth.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

they get so much credit but I don’t see it. Sumlin was loaded and he was worse than Richt. Jimbo The Full Grown Midget shouldn't worry anyone. Bama and Georgia will roll them.

Bama will get the running game going. But this isn't the usual Saban defense. You guys have some issues there that I don't think can be blamed all on youth.

That's probably fair, you can't blame it all on youth. But in a 3-4, having a Freshman NG and two Freshman LB in the middle of the D behind him isn't ideal.

The secondary is improved over last year but Raekwon Davis (SR DE), who is more like a DT in our D, has been inconsistent and a disappointment thus far in his career. He needs to step up as does the other DE Ray.

they get so much credit but I don’t see it. Sumlin was loaded and he was worse than Richt. Jimbo The Full Grown Midget shouldn't worry anyone. Bama and Georgia will roll them.

I think we will and should beat them but they won't be a pushover in College Station. Losing that game wouldn't be a complete shock for me. That's all I mean.

I think we will and should beat them but they won't be a pushover in College Station. Losing that game wouldn't be a complete shock for me. That's all I mean.
I’d just prefer you to lose later on, like in Atlanta. Just sayin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT