ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

How did this happen? Doesnt the secret service etc screen the people? Maybe shot from a good distance where they didn't go through any check?
We will find out.

The shot came from the side. Maybe the person wasn’t even in the crowd?

Reactions: BCSpell
We will find out.

The shot came from the side. Maybe the person wasn’t even in the crowd?

Some people are saying they heard the secret service say the shooter is down so he might be dead. I am hoping he is alive to figure out if he was working for the crooks.

Edit: They may have been hollering shooter to get Trump down.

Last edited:
Curios what actually happened. You heard the shooting like noises he touched his ear and then went down with the secret service but it didn't appear how he went down would have caused that bleeding.

"An incident occurred the evening of July 13 at a Trump rally in Pennsylvania. The Secret Service has implemented protective measures and the former President is safe. This is now an active Secret Service investigation and further information will be released when available. "

I guess that is all they will say right now.

Reactions: BCSpell and goldmom
If this was the deep state crooks behind it they chose a nut like JFK's shooter to do this. Luckily the guy wasnt a good shot apparently.

That’s my guess, he didn’t say. He said the secrete service capped his ass and it hasn’t been confirmed if he’s dead yet. He hopes he is….like I do.
Shooter has been confirmed dead. You can also hear SS say “shooter down” before they stand Trump up.

A rally attendee is also confirmed dead.

Was it a handgun or a rifle? If a hangun its hard to be accurate at any distance. If he is Antifa that would be the perfect stooge for the deep state to use.
They got the guy, so they will find out a lot about him.

Sounds like a spectator died.

Sad day......but not at all surprising.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT