ADVERTISEMENT

Some things never seem to change.

Well since she is dead now they probably have nothing to worry about.

"to athletes in online hospitality courses on coffee, tea and wine" :D

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-02-05/sports/fsuprobe05_1_aass-wetherell-athletic

Florida State professor says his online music course, which football players cheated on, was a 'state-of-the-art class'

February 5, 2008|By Andrew Carter, Sentinel Staff Writer

TALLAHASSEE -- The professor of the online music course that is the focal point of Florida State's investigation into academic fraud by athletes told the Orlando Sentinel he "wrote a beautiful class and it was abused."

During an exclusive interview with the Sentinel last week, Dale Olsen described how "MUH 2051: Music of World Cultures"-- a course designed for non-music majors -- became a breeding ground for academic dishonesty without his knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcanes
Everybody is unethical except for us Our administration just handles things differently than most others and is more strict.

You can't honestly tell me that UF football players are the only ones in the country that are doing what hey got caught doing. If they are the only ones doing it then your trying to tell me they are smarter than the other football players around the country. What the UF football player got caught doing is happening all over the country.

What a joke. For regular students, if you so much as forget to quote a short sentence, you can be suspended or expelled. These guys were copying and pasting entire pages from Wikipedia and getting away with it. And, unlike regular students, football players have a whole paid staff of "tutors" to basically do their homework for them. Even with that they can't get it together enough to compose 200 original words for a presentation on coffee. Coffee!

It's really time for colleges to go back to the old days of only accepting athletes who would qualify regardless of their athletic talents. Even at a "football factory," like FSU, the average accepted freshman had over a 4.0 high school GPA. Most of these guys would never get in. The NFL should just set up a minor league system and be done with this mess.

I probably spent more time writing this post than 2/3s of the football team spent on their "coffee presentations."

Typical liberals in here. Listen up fake news. No ncaa violaitions occured, a spurned student got mad and tried to raise their grade and thought if they accused others than it would help. Try to use common sense for once. Ive noticed that the closer we get to football season, the more paranoid gator fans become. I still luv u tho

Reactions: Dodinole
Typical liberals in here. Listen up fake news. No ncaa violaitions occured, a spurned student got mad and tried to raise their grade and thought if they accused others than it would help. Try to use common sense for once. Ive noticed that the closer we get to football season, the more paranoid gator fans become. I still luv u tho

Excerpt from Tre’ Jackson, Timmy Jernigan Nick Waisome’s work:

waisome-jernigan-jackson-presentation.png

Original text from Wikipedia:

waisome-jernigan-jackson-source.png

They didn't even bother to remove the embedded links!

Reactions: Gator Fever
Excerpt from Tre’ Jackson, Timmy Jernigan Nick Waisome’s work:

waisome-jernigan-jackson-presentation.png

Original text from Wikipedia:

waisome-jernigan-jackson-source.png

They didn't even bother to remove the embedded links!

Yet no ncaa violation, yet no academic fraud at all. Dont believe what you read on the internet. Libs gunna lib

Aside from Timmy Jernigan, most of players mention in the article are no longer even playing for the NFL. They would have ultimately been better off just being regular students and getting a real job.

Expecting "student athletes" to be able to write a simple paper instead of blatantly copying and pasting stuff off of the Internet is liberalism?

U believing the NYT is. This story has already been debunked. College athletes get favortism everywhere. Even at UF. Ive met some of the gator players who went there over the yrs. No way they even pass developmental math

Last edited:
Lol at that article saying she died of a drug overdose.

She didn't die of drug overdose. Here at FSU we have bag men to make shit like this go away.

@alaskanseminole knew me and some of my constituents bribed that Supreme Court Justice in the Winston case.

I'll have to do some digging on which bag man did this woman in to make it look like an overdose.

Stay tuned!

Reactions: Dr. Nole
Lol at that article saying she died of a drug overdose.

She didn't die of drug overdose. Here at FSU we have bag men to make shit like this go away.

@alaskanseminole knew me and some of my constituents bribed that Supreme Court Justice in the Winston case.

I'll have to do some digging on which bag man did this woman in to make it look like an overdose.

Stay tuned!
Shhhh...don't tell them too much

U believing the NYT is. This story has already been debunked. College athletes get favortism everywhere. Even at UF. Ive met some of the gator players who went there over the yrs. No way they even pass developmental math
By whom? Warchant posters?

Our players steal. FSU players cheat. One is a crime and the other is an NCAA violation.

The statement FSU released said they hired an outside lawyer who determined there were no violations. I have not seen anything that indicated the NCAA themselves reached that conclusion

The statement FSU released said they hired an outside lawyer who determined there were no violations. I have not seen anything that indicated the NCAA themselves reached that conclusion
If the NCAA let UNC go, they don't care about outright, institutional academic fraud.

Not really! This is even worse when you consider it was going on at the same time as all the Jamies rape stuff

U mean when he was accused of rape? She wanted it, she got it, she got told to get to steppin and got pissed. Boo hoo. I get most people(including you) are just sheep and get led around by the media like u have a nose ring and they have their hand on it. Its hard to think for yourself when u always have someine doing it for u.

How convenient for this to come out now. The story has no teeth and is relegated to fish wrap if released 4 weeks ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT