ADVERTISEMENT

So I see Florida jumped back in front of Georgia in the team rankings

I wondered why the Georgia shit posters seemed to be taking the afternoon off...
And the shit bammer knows good and well what’s in those numbers. Had the roles been reversed he’d be pointing out how half Georgia’s class are 3* and that if you have more 3* than 5* like bammer has then your class sucks.. But that’s what shit trolls do.

Mullen always finishes strong...going on a 6-7 four star run to finish this class off. Meanwhile Uga continues to petition the NCAA to tighten up the transfer portal. You can't let a little thing like racial intolerance have your QBs leaving.

Reactions: gatordad3
We know their history isn't winning Natty's in January but now they aren't even winning in February. The dynasty is over qq

LMAO! Poor Kirby Richt. I tried to tell the Dawgs that recruits were going to start leaving if he didn't start winning those NCs that he promised them.

Looks like the party is over in Athens. That was fast.

Mullen always finishes strong...going on a 6-7 four star run to finish this class off. Meanwhile Uga continues to petition the NCAA to tighten up the transfer portal. You can't let a little thing like racial intolerance have your QBs leaving.

Agree. When sexual assault does the trick at UF. Don’t blame the California 5 star DB for not wanting any Gator shit to rub off on him.

Reactions: 7hillsDawg
LOL.......We know the final rankings won’t even be close. So do you. You lost another commit today, probably to South Carolina. But even with 3 more commits you still trail. But you Gators are both entertaining and delusional these days.

Fortunately Kirby getting #1 recruiting classes don't translate to Nattys.

LMAO! Poor Kirby Richt. I tried to tell the Dawgs that recruits were going to start leaving if he didn't start winning those NCs that he promised them.

Looks like the party is over in Athens. That was fast.

Kirby doesn't win Natties even when the recruits stay - not really that big of a deal. Of course Athens always has a few racists around running off #1 QBs...so we have that to look forward to.

LOL.......We know the final rankings won’t even be close. So do you. You lost another commit today, probably to South Carolina. But even with 3 more commits you still trail. But you Gators are both entertaining and delusional these days.

Hilarious. The mouth breathers only show up when perceived bad news happens to UF, the obsession is real. And still too dumb to figure out which schools the posters they’re responding to are a fan of.

I don't know why the OP started this thread Georgia is getting crystal balls for 5 star recruits in Arizona and California.

Anybody who thinks they are getting those recruits honestly is dumber than a rock. Florida won't beat or even seriously challenge Georgia in recruiting until they start cheating their butt off like Georgia is doing

Yl
I don't know why the OP started this thread Georgia is getting crystal balls for 5 star recruits in Arizona and California.

Anybody who thinks they are getting those recruits honestly is dumber than a rock. Florida won't beat or even seriously challenge Georgia in recruiting until they start cheating their butt off like Georgia is doing
u know why he did it. He’s Bobbi, that’s why.

Cam says hello.....

It’s hilarious you only show up now, proving the OP correct about you all. Too easy.
Nah... I replied in the other thread Ghost started on the exact same subject. He's just stirring up the Gators. He knows there will be another huge gap come signing day(s).

Cam says hello.....
Cam is one player. Kirby the clown has paid a lot more than one player and it's not like Georgia hasn't cheated in the past. A Georgia professor named Jan Kemp claims Vince Dooley was a cheater

Nah... I replied in the other thread Ghost started on the exact same subject. He's just stirring up the Gators. He knows there will be another huge gap come signing day(s).

You replied in the other thread weeks ago. You and all the other shit stirrers were nowhere to be found the last week.

And yea, sure. Another recruiting title. Congrats.

Cam is one player. Kirby the clown has paid a lot more than one player and it's not like Georgia hasn't cheated in the past. A Georgia professor named Jan Kemp claims Vince Dooley was a cheater
Eric Ramsey and Pat Dye says hello too....

If uga wins a real national championship, like on the field - I wonder how their fans' will compare that feeling to their current February championships. I mean - one happens every 40+ years while the other is a yearly chest pounding.

Wrong again, but hey at least you're consistent. June 28th Oozie. Like I said, Ghost started another thread saying the same thing. He's basically just setting the Gators up for disappointment. Hyg...
https://florida.forums.rivals.com/t...did-bail-on-kirby-richt-pretty-quickly.80262/

Lol hilarious coming from you. June 28th is a week ago, how is that proving your point exactly? So you took a break from that thread and this one and conveniently showed back up here when UGA jumped back ahead just yesterday. Let’s see if you can figure that one out.

And yea he’s setting us up for disappointment because we’re too dumb to think for ourselves. Glad you’re here to bring us back to reality. You and your gang of idiots are the ones here constantly celebrating recruiting championships, not UF fans. So why exactly would we be disappointed? Because UGA has the best of everything and we’re just hopelessly wandering in the wilderness, right? Clown.

If uga wins a real national championship, like on the field - I wonder how their fans' will compare that feeling to their current February championships. I mean - one happens every 40+ years while the other is a yearly chest pounding.
Screw a Natty.... I'm satisfied whipping gator a$$ and playing for the SEC every yr. At some point Ga will win it all.....in fact several ......long before Fla.

Screw a Natty.... I'm satisfied whipping gator a$$ and playing for the SEC.

LOL. Years of ass whippings has this fan base psychologically damaged. Thanks for confirming once again UF is your measuring stick.

Hopefully you and the other mouth breathers off yourself when you lose another 2-3 games this year.

Lol hilarious coming from you. June 28th is a week ago, how is that proving your point exactly? So you took a break from that thread and this one and conveniently showed back up here when UGA jumped back ahead just yesterday. Let’s see if you can figure that one out.

And yea he’s setting us up for disappointment because we’re too dumb to think for ourselves. Glad you’re here to bring us back to reality. You and your gang of idiots are the ones here constantly celebrating recruiting championships, not UF fans. So why exactly would we be disappointed? Because UGA has the best of everything and we’re just hopelessly wandering in the wilderness, right? Clown.
You're hilarious. I prove what you said about me was wrong. This particular thread was started on June 26th. Grab you some coffee brother.

Screw a Natty.... I'm satisfied whipping gator a$$ and playing for the SEC every yr. At some point Ga will win it all.....in fact several ......long before Fla.
And this is why you’re a regional program and always have been.

Every year? Georgia's recent 2 game win streak doesn't match the win streak back in the 80's. I wouldn't call a 5-5 record for the past 10 years vs UF dominating every year.

Eric Ramsey and Pat Dye says hello too....
At least Auburn fired Par Dye as coach after Eric Ramsey. Georgia kept Vince Dooley as their coach for 10 years and their athletic director for 25 years after one of their own professors accused him of chearing

Who are these players that you claim Smart has paid?
Lol that anybody is dumb enough to believe a second rate program like Georgia and an unproven coach like bowl cut is honestly getting 5 star recruits from coast to coast

You're hilarious. I prove what you said about me was wrong. This particular thread was started on June 26th. Grab you some coffee brother.

lol @ you parsing timeframes and still missing the point entirely. I said you posted in the other thread weeks ago, you basically responded saying “nah I actually posted a week ago” as if that diminishes the larger point...which is that y’all seem to only care about recruiting when you’re ahead. And UF only jumped ahead of UGA last week. So you having not posed in that thread since the 28th doesn’t support your point at all, it actually proves what he’s saying. And you didn’t post in this thread at all until yesterday. So I’m not sure how you think pointing out it was started on the 26th supports your point. Between the 26th and now you couldn’t find time to post in here...wonder why?

So the point still stands. You and the rest of your gang of clowns conveniently want to talk recruiting when UGA is ahead, not so much when they aren’t. It’s no surprise you took a week hiatus in that other thread and conveniently showed up in this one at the ready to post the current rankings when you jumped back ahead when you hadn’t posted in here before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT