ADVERTISEMENT

So I see Florida jumped back in front of Georgia in the team rankings

Kinda weird, idk, but can’t seem to find the University of Gainesville FL on here...

h22Uh6.jpg

It must suck to claim to be a blublood, but to have never seen your team win one title.

Their 'history' is playing more games than anyone else since they've been playing far longer than a lot of teams. And still their accomplishments dwarf in comparison to other teams. Some history.

At least Auburn fired Par Dye as coach after Eric Ramsey. Georgia kept Vince Dooley as their coach for 10 years and their athletic director for 25 years after one of their own professors accused him of chearing
Actually, they fired Larry Blakeney who "fell on the sword" for Pat Dye. Blakeney took credit for Dye arrangements for Ramsey. Dye was only fired later for two 5-6 seasons.

Last edited:
Kinda weird, idk, but can’t seem to find the University of Gainesville FL on here...

h22Uh6.jpg

You know what, I would put Georgia on tier with West Virginia, Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh.

Tier 3 level, regional power that hasn't won any National Titles.. Nobody talks about you outside of the south.. Funny that you can always hear other fanbases talk about Florida in the ranks of Ohio State, Alabama, Texas and USC as National powers.. Congrats on never winning any titles, but a bunch of old regular season games though.

You know what, I would put Georgia on tier with West Virginia, Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh.

Tier 3 level, regional power that hasn't won any National Titles.. Nobody talks about you outside of the south.. Funny that you can always hear other fanbases talk about Florida in the ranks of Ohio State, Alabama, Texas and USC as National powers.. Congrats on never winning any titles, but a bunch of old regular season games though.
You’re stretching, but carry on

Not that it matters but victories over Notre Dame and Oklahoma say you're trolling.
those are not titles. Those are single games that feel good but you have accomplished nothing since 1980 but a few feel good seasons and you and your base don’t care. You just said it. Just beat UF and all is good. You’re South Carolina with a Herschel Walker blip.

Reactions: gatordad3

h22Uh6.jpg

It’s been proven that Florida isn’t on that list because they didn’t start football until 1906. Meanwhile programs like Georgia started in the 1880’s and had over 20 years head start to pile up wins. The all-time winning percentage of the two programs is nearly identical. But congrats on having a huge head start and still accomplishing less.

Reactions: GatorGray
I was referring to our present situation and

52 wins.
How convenient you ignored this post when oozie replied to my post, the same one you replied to......
UGA is that little brother who beats their big brother in a game of horse and lets the whole neighborhood know about it.

It’s 3-2 UF the last 5 years, 5-5 even the last 10. And that’s with two of the worst coaches in UF history on our sidelines while they’ve had the winningest coach in their history and Nick Saban Jr. on the sideline. But we know math is hard for them so the delusion is understandable I guess.
No need for me to repeat it.

So, superdawg51, I've mentioned this over and over how there were only 2 or 3 Georgia fans who still showed up here when Kirby could no longer hide a domestic violence incident and you were many of them who went into hiding a few weeks ago. Now you and LargeMarge9 all of a sudden show up. I guess you were on vacation just like blayze=Zabago, Lt2220, LargeMarge, Taylordork03, LTdork07, STAFFTOAJ. I know I'm missing several more and I'm sure you're also one of these others.

Last edited:
How convenient you ignored this post when oozie replied to my post, the same one you replied to......

So, superdawg51, I've mentioned this over and over how there were only 2 or 3 Georgia fans who still showed up here when Kirby could no longer hide a domestic violence incident and you were many of them who went into hiding a few weeks ago. Now you and LargeMarge9 all of a sudden show up. I guess you were on vacation just like blayze=Zabago, Lt2220, LargeMarge, Taylordork03, LTdork07, STAFFTOAJ. I know I'm missing several more and I'm sure you're also one of these others.
gatordud has got to be brain dead, slowwwwwwww, or something very similar. I'm none of those other posters and did take a vacation recently. Are you this paranoid all the time or is it only when you're awake? I'd be willing to bet that most if not all of those posters are different people, some may be trolls, but still different people.

It’s been proven that Florida isn’t on that list because they didn’t start football until 1906. Meanwhile programs like Georgia started in the 1880’s and had over 20 years head start to pile up wins. The all-time winning percentage of the two programs is nearly identical. But congrats on having a huge head start and still accomplishing less.

Nah, 24-25 percentage ticks difference.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Nah, 24-25 percentage ticks difference.

Bout as far away from UGA as Miami of Ohio is below UF.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Yeah, St Simons with 5 grand kids and Kayaks was great

Last edited:
gatordud has got to be brain dead, slowwwwwwww, or something very similar. I'm none of those other posters and did take a vacation recently. Are you this paranoid all the time or is it only when you're awake? I'd be willing to bet that most if not all of those posters are different people, some may be trolls, but still different people.

What’s braindead is these transparent trolls like you. When a new idiot dawg fan shows up, another one like you disappears. So we just get a rotation of one dumbass dawg fan after another, all likely the same 1-2 posters. You in particular have already been caught with a fake husband.

Oh, so you took a vacation when Kirby was protecting one of his players who was beating the crap out his girlfriend. Only 2 or 3 Georgia fans showed up and you sure as hell weren't one of them. Vacation my ass!
LrgK9 lying his ass off again. I was in Asheville NC the same week you were supposedly in St Simons.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Oh, so you took a vacation when Kirby was protecting one of his players who was beating the crap out his girlfriend. Only 2 or 3 Georgia fans showed up and you sure as hell weren't one of them. Vacation my ass!
LrgK9 lying his ass off again. I was in Asheville NC the same week you were supposedly in St Simons.

And dumb dumb posted on this board during ‘her’ supposed vacation. Just avoided that thread for some reason.

those are not titles. Those are single games that feel good but you have accomplished nothing since 1980 but a few feel good seasons and you and your base don’t care. You just said it. Just beat UF and all is good. You’re South Carolina with a Herschel Walker blip.
Winning the SEC is a tougher assignment than the Natty. Clemson wouldn't be 2 out 3 playing a SEC schedule. Love the spin though.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg

Yes ......I was absent a few weeks, only checking in on occasion. Was there a thread on Holloman? I certainly wasn't in hiding because of this story. In retrospect I think CKS handled the issue swiftly and correctly. Quite silly to imply Kirby's known about this incident since the spring of 2018. Care to name your source of info?

Yes ......I was absent a few weeks, only checking in on occasion. Was there a thread on Holloman? I certainly wasn't in hiding because of this story. In retrospect I think CKS handled the issue swiftly and correctly. Quite silly to imply Kirby's known about this incident since the spring of 2018. Care to name your source of info?
You were absent because you simply couldn't take your beating like the few, yet faithful Georgia fans did. Of course you come back when the Holloman story faded out but come back to repeat what other Georgia fans posted here back in January thru early March. Kirby knew about the beating. It's also an obligation for the medical staff to report such violence. If you think Kirby wasn't informed, you're more of a dipshLt than we all thought. It's no different than how the Ravens were informed of Ray Rice beating his woman Jeremiah Holloman style.
Swiftly and correctly my ass! This incident happened well before the 2018 season. The girlfriend, like many victims of abuse, don't press charges nor do they report it at all. Same crap, woman gets face pummeled but tells police, "please don't arrest my baby, he didn't touch me!" Right after calling the cops saying she has a black eye and a swelled up lip.

Last edited:
Winning the SEC is a tougher assignment than the Natty. Clemson wouldn't be 2 out 3 playing a SEC schedule. Love the spin though.
LOL spin is claiming a conference title gives more clout to national recognition than a national title. Again you are a low bar program with a low bar fan base with low bar expectations which is why you stuck with low bar Richt as long as you did. Regional programs gonna regional.

So yeah, you're original comment to me was wrong. Like I have been telling Ghost for months, quality > quantity and we will end up with an elite class again this year. The Gators may have a good class, but it will be around 5th or 6th in the SEC and it won't be elite.
Bingo...meanwhile, they’re stealing 3 star linemen from the likes of Kentucky. If you can’t beat em join em, I guess.

What’s braindead is these transparent trolls like you. When a new idiot dawg fan shows up, another one like you disappears. So we just get a rotation of one dumbass dawg fan after another, all likely the same 1-2 posters. You in particular have already been caught with a fake husband.
Lol, my husband is totally real, so who is the dumbass? Answer....YOU!

And dumb dumb posted on this board during ‘her’ supposed vacation. Just avoided that thread for some reason.
What is dumb about posting while on vacation? Is there an unwritten rule that you can't post while on vacation? I avoided it because it was the dumbest thing I ever heard of. I can't believe you brought it back up. I'd be embarrassed to be you....

I was one of them. I said the player was a POS. Kirby kicked him off the team as soon as the APD made him aware of the investigation unlike Dan waiting for more information on JJraper. He admitted he got reports of the incident but waited until more information to come in, before suspending him When asked about JJ playing in the OrangebandDoo game, he said he heard reports around the time of the game, but decided to wait until after to suspend him. Kirby outright dismissed his top returning receiver immediately, not suspended, booted.....

I won’t speak for him but you and that dipshit are just dumb and you post while on vacation.
I also checked my emails while on vacation. I would tell you to suck it, but you probably already are.

Bingo...meanwhile, they’re stealing 3 star linemen from the likes of Kentucky. If you can’t beat em join em, I guess.
Looks like they just had another 2019 class casualty in OL Hammond. That makes a 5 star and three 4 stars gone I believe.
I hate it for the kid personally and hope he works hard and realizes his dream at some point. Dan has some work to do.

LOL spin is claiming a conference title gives more clout to national recognition than a national title. Again you are a low bar program with a low bar fan base with low bar expectations which is why you stuck with low bar Richt as long as you did. Regional programs gonna regional.
Coming from the ass living in the past. What is your record the last two years compared to this regional team? Live in your Glory days and you'll stay at home during bowl season or do like UGA choose build a power house and compete for NCs. We're closer than FSUx to winning it all. Those trophies from the past won't help you now.

Fla has taken 3 of our decommintments this year, since it took us 31 years to beat them I guess if we beat them this year they will go after our entire 2021 class. LOL ; )
Mark Stoops has a history of recruiting good linemen on both sides dating back to his days as an assistant at Oklahoma Arizona and FSU. The more linemen and linebackers we can get from Kentucky, the better.
It's not just your line, remember when Urban Meyer was recruiting Randall Cobb? UF sure could have used him in 2010. Every year, UK has always had at least one player stand out among the rest of the team.

Looks like they just had another 2019 class casualty in OL Hammond. That makes a 5 star and three 4 stars gone I believe.
I hate it for the kid personally and hope he works hard and realizes his dream at some point. Dan has some work to do.
Ouch! Dan will figure it out. After all, he’s the best game-day coach around. He doesn’t need 4 and 5 star players...

Reactions: Blayze
Coming from the ass living in the past. What is your record the last two years compared to this regional team? Live in your Glory days and you'll stay at home during bowl season or do like UGA choose build a power house and compete for NCs. We're closer than FSUx to winning it all. Those trophies from the past won't help you now.
Maybe one day you guys will finally get a trophy, bro. But until then you’re still a regional team riding a two year high which consists of one conference title and one embarrassing loss in a bowl game. Congratulations on beating UF. The only thing your base actually cares about. Regional clowns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT