ADVERTISEMENT

So how many days will it be before Tennessee fans start running their mouths about next year's game?

This is the final death stretch to the end of their program for awhile and the end of Jones for sure.. They will end up with 5 losses this year if not more, no one will be hearing from them at all for years.

It's been over a decade since they won the East. They are irrelevant and they have a incompetent athletic administration.

Reactions: sadgator
There is absolutely nothing that could cure those inbreds of their obsession with all things UF.

The same four or five hillbillies will come sloshing back this time next year with their mullets, denim jackets and 6 teeth to tells us how the refs screwed them or how they should have won by 14 points...or how their coach is a moron who's 'a great recruiter':rolleyes: but can't coach. yada yada yada

Then they'll spend the remainder of the season living vicariously through every and I mean EVERY team we play, trying to back their way into Atlanta. Just for the chance to be violated by Bama and proclaim to any who would listen, 'WE BACK'!

After losing for the 12th damn time in 13 years you would think just maybe, enough is enough...but not for those moonshine guzzling parasites.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I won't laugh at them too much until I see who replaces Butch. With Chip Kelly available and Norvell next door I am a little nervous. We don't need either of those guys at UT

Reactions: bradleygator
Gals & guys: I watched three programs of Tennessee fans this afternoon and they are rabid, they used the "F" word at least twenty times and "Fire him ?" another twenty times. One guy said Butch has his head up his a$$ so far he doesn't even know what is going on. They are, without a doubt, after his head. I for one feel sorry for the guy and his family having to listen and see all this thrown at him. Sometimes making millions, isn't worth it.

lol............doesn't one team have to win more than 2 times out of 10 to call this a rivalry? The arrogance of Alabama and the tradition of Wake Forrest.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
It's been over a decade since they won the East. They are irrelevant and they have a incompetent athletic administration.
I was really worried when David Hart ended up there after being fired by FSU and had a brief stint at Alabama as Assistan AD.

I thought Hart did a very good job at FSU, taking an overall moribund athletic program and laying a foundation for overall success. I was worried he would do something similar at UT.

Happily I was wrong

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I was really worried when David Hart ended up there after being fired by FSU and had a brief stint at Alabama as Assistan AD.

I thought Hart did a very good job at FSU, taking an overall moribund athletic program and laying a foundation for overall success. I was worried he would do something similar at UT.

Happily I was wrong
It's not just their football program either. UT has an incompetent athletic administration. They know it themselves.

I for one feel sorry for the guy and his family having to listen and see all this thrown at him. Sometimes making millions, isn't worth it.

Millions not worth it??? WTF are you talking about! o_O

I put up with that and more here, without getting paid a cent for it... :mad:

facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

(sorry, I just couldn't resist)

Insta was thought to be dead after the Michigan loss by multiple posters here. Now he is once again the yapping poodle from behind the privacy fence. Too funny.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT