ADVERTISEMENT

Send in the Clowns! PICK FSU v. FLORIDA...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Well, that sure went fast didn’t it?!?!? Another season of the holy sport down the drain.

Truth be told, sadgator hates rivalry week. Rivalry week symbolizes the end of the pastime we love most in the universe...the conclusion of the greatest and fastest sports spectacle on the planet for another year. We’ll be discussing alternate uniform color combinations and favorite T-Pain album track lists once again in a week from now...

Rivalry week also means you have to share your passion for these final huge games with people who don’t typically watch college football with the same obsession we do. Like your Great Uncle Sal...who is really an Eagles fan...but will gladly tell you that he thinks Arkansas still has a small outside shot at the cfb playoffs and that Scott Frost’s offense looks unstoppable. “Ok Sal, zip it...we’ve got serious business to attend to.”

Now to FSU...it says pretty much
tells you all you need to know about the state of both programs when you realize that Willie Taggart was fired before he ever got a chance to coach even one game at the Swamp...simply incredible...

Given the fact that it is at home, is a night game, and we appear motivated and focused...sadgator will call it...

FSU 20
Florida 41

EByESwGUcAALkG4.jpg

images%252Fslides%252Fclown_20.JPG

50392009-line-of-ceramic-clown-head-with-open-mouths-at-a-game-at-the-canadian-national-exhibition-toronto-on.jpg

c6e6f7ce5fe2be02605278c382cb76d9.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that sure went fast didn’t it?!?!? Another season of the holy sport down the drain.

Truth be told, sadgator hates rivalry week. Rivalry week symbolizes the end of the pastime we love most in the universe...the conclusion of the greatest and fastest sports spectacle on the planet for another year. We’ll be discussing alternate uniform color combinations and favorite T-Pain album track lists once again in a week from now...

Rivalry week also means you have to share your passion for these final huge games with people who don’t typically watch college football with the same obsession we do. Like your Great Uncle Sal...who is really an Eagles fan...but will gladly tell you that he thinks Arkansas still has a small outside shot at the cfb playoffs and that Scott Frost’s offense looks unstoppable. Ok Sal, zip it...we’ve got serious business to attend to.

Now to FSU...it says pretty much all you need to know about the state of both programs when you realize that Willie Taggart was fired before he ever got a chance to coach even one game at the Swamp...simply incredible...

Given the fact that it is at home, is a night game, and we appear motivated and focused...sadgator will call it...

FSU 20
Florida 41

EByESwGUcAALkG4.jpg

50392009-line-of-ceramic-clown-head-with-open-mouths-at-a-game-at-the-canadian-national-exhibition-toronto-on.jpg

Is that 3rd picture Bradley, Tennessee, GatorGraf89 and GwendolynDawg at your house waiting for their daily dose of Preemie Sad sausage? All while Ms. Sad is climbing aboard Space Mountain for?

Wait for it...

Just like that wife of yours begs me for?

“Yes LAKER”,

“PLEASE LAKER”,

“Give me ANOTHER”,

“What my pathetic QUICK DRAW Husband can’t do”,

“And that’s give me”,

“ONE MORE RIDE OF MY LIFE!”

WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Guys like you in probably your late 40’s, think that she’d never cheat on me while you post with the morons on here that you kiss up to like the switch hitter that you are, meanwhile she’s got the Rabbit and Womanizer out as she just FAKED AGAIN the O with you during your once a month as you SAD-LY ( get the pun? ) can’t and NEVER EVERRRRR ( In my best Chris Jericho voice ) give her any Satisfaction. ( Mic Jagger singing that tune in her head. )

Is the spread still -18 for the good guys? I am confident in us winning, but I can see FSU covering.

Is that 3rd picture Bradley, Tennessee, GatorGraf89 and GwendolynDawg at your house waiting for their daily dose of Preemie Sad sausage? All while Ms. Sad is climbing aboard Space Mountain for?

Wait for it...

“Yes LAKER”,

“PLEASE LAKER”,

“Give me ANOTHER”,

“And that’s give me”,

WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Guys like you in probably your late 40’s, think that she’d never cheat on me while you post with the morons on here that you kiss up to like the switch hitter that you are, meanwhile she’s got the Rabbit and Womanizer out as she just FAKED AGAIN the O with you during your once a month as you SAD-LY ( get the pun? ) can’t and NEVER EVERRRRR ( In my best Chris Jericho voice ) give her any Satisfaction. ( Mic Jagger singing that tune in her head. )

cocksignal.jpg

@LakerGatorsMinisculePenis

Good guys: 45
Clowns: 17

Blow out but it's almost impossible to 0 a team that can now have 11 guys on the field all at once.

Rivalry week also means you have to share your passion for these final huge games with people who don’t typically watch college football with the same obsession we do. Like your Great Uncle Sal...who is really an Eagles fan...but will gladly tell you that he thinks Arkansas still has a small outside shot at the cfb playoffs and that Scott Frost’s offense looks unstoppable. “Ok Sal, zip it...we’ve got serious business to attend to.”

Now to FSU...it says pretty much
tells you all you need to know about the state of both programs when you realize that Willie Taggart was fired before he ever got a chance to coach even one game at the Swamp...simply incredible...

FSU 20
Florida 41

EByESwGUcAALkG4.jpg

hhhhmmmm, we score 20, eh?

Noles have some playmakers on offense, I expect them to score some. Defense hasn't exactly been top notch over there....Gators 34 Lil' Sis 24

Gators win,,, but they don't cover the +18 spread, unless the ball bounces funny, FSUcks turnovers,,,, or the refs intervene for the Gators, which I find highly unlikely... :cool:

Wait for it...

“Yes LAKER”,

“PLEASE LAKER”,

“Give me ANOTHER”,

“And that’s give me”,

WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Preemie Sad Sausage? You stepping out on me?

There will only be one penis in your life Mister and that's me. Now stop lip synching and dancing in front of your mirror Buffalo Bill style.

It's time to put the lotion on its (fore)skin...

Reactions: sadgator
Florida 42-3.

FSU is a team we can bully, so Grantham is going to go tight man and blitz all over the place. They can't block so Blackman will be running for his life. They can't stop the pass so we are going to have a big day throwing the ball.

Confident about the 42, not so much the 3, we might give up some garbage time points after it gets out of hand. Let's make it 42-10 with FSU scoring a TD with about 4 minutes left.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT