ADVERTISEMENT

SEC East possibilities

I have a feeling Missouri will beat KY this coming weekend. That would clear things out where we control our own destiny also if we beat Georgia.

UK didn't look great against Vandy. I think teams are figuring out how to defend that QB.

Ironically, the East has now reached the point where they are beating up on each other. Used to be the West that did that every year.

#7 Georgia
#9 Florida
#12 Kentucky

It would be interesting to see where UK would be ranked if they had beaten #16 A&M. Would they be ahead of Georgia? It would be close.

Reactions: sadgator
The East is 4-5 against the West so far. The remaining 5 matchups look to favor the East slightly. If Vandy can split their 2 games (@Arkansas and Ole Miss) against the West I think we will get a 7-7 record against them at least. That may be the first time in like 10 years we didn't have a losing record to the West overall if that happens.

Reactions: sadgator
The way I see it, Georgia is the more talented team and the Gators have much less margin for error. However, seeing that we beat LSU and LSU hammered Georgia makes we think we've got a decent chance. I had Georgia as the 1 game we were definitely going to lose when the season started and as much as I hate the Bulldogs I won't be that upset if we lose this year. Mullen has these guys playing their hearts out and he's getting the most out of his talent. But except for Idaho, I see the rest of our games as toss-ups and just hope the good guys come out on top. Go Gators.

The way I see it, Georgia is the more talented team and the Gators have much less margin for error. However, seeing that we beat LSU and LSU hammered Georgia makes we think we've got a decent chance. I had Georgia as the 1 game we were definitely going to lose when the season started and as much as I hate the Bulldogs I won't be that upset if we lose this year. Mullen has these guys playing their hearts out and he's getting the most out of his talent. But except for Idaho, I see the rest of our games as toss-ups and just hope the good guys come out on top. Go Gators.

Georgia has better talent, Florida has better coaching. Georgia needs to get their licks in now, because Florida will catch Georgia on talent before the Dawgs catch Florida on coaching.

Hopefully we win but I will be pretty happy with a 9-3 or better record and an FSU win even if we did lose to Georgia. We need to break that losing streak.

Hopefully we win but I will be pretty happy with a 9-3 or better record and an FSU win even if we did lose to Georgia. We need to break that losing streak.

Remember when you thought we'd be lucky to be bowl eligible?

So funny. Even you have to get a good chuckle out of how ridiculous you were 2 months ago.

Seriously, you've been pretty silly. But I guess your counter argument is going to be our recruiting.

Remember when you thought we'd be lucky to be bowl eligible?

So funny. Even you have to get a good chuckle out of how ridiculous you were 2 months ago.

Seriously, you've been pretty silly. But I guess your counter argument is going to be our recruiting.

I am happy to be wrong after that KY game. No different than anyone that posts here for a long time. Probably 50/50 on the stuff like most of the others.

Recruiting is a whole different issue than wins and losses for a single season and is usually not related that much with on field success (that it takes wins to lead to the good recruiting the first few years) with new coaches at big football schools in the south.

I know most people probably don't feel this way due to the SEC but seeing Bama right now I would rather beat FSU than Georgia if you could only win one of those games. I just have the feeling a Bama SEC Championship game would just be more of 2015 and 2016 until we can get our overall talent level closer to theirs.

I am happy to be wrong after that KY game. No different than anyone that posts here for a long time. Probably 50/50 on the stuff like most of the others.

Recruiting is a whole different issue than wins and losses for a single season and is usually not related that much with on field success (that it takes wins to lead to the good recruiting the first few years) with new coaches at big football schools in the south.

I know most people probably don't feel this way due to the SEC but seeing Bama right now I would rather beat FSU than Georgia if you could only win one of those games. I just have the feeling a Bama SEC Championship game would just be more of 2015 and 2016 until we can get our overall talent level closer to theirs.

Who cares? It still means something that youcwin your division, even if it means that you have to get waxed by Bama like everyone else.

Mullen almost beat Bamaast year with an MSU team that he waxed this year, so you never know. Bama’s offense is better this year, but MSU didn’t stop them last year anyway.

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Excuse me madam, are you responding with your awful poetry in threads to uarent involved in and we're not addressed?

My my my. The latent homosexual love for me is too much for you to handle.
Does your wife know?

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Florida is better coached than Georgia. No way Kirby Smart is 6-1 right now with this UF roster. Heck he got waxed by LSU with his Georgia roster.

NOBODY is beating Bama. Not as long as Tua stays healthy.

Excuse me madam, are you responding with your awful poetry in threads to uarent involved in and we're not addressed?

Another stalker that likes to diss it out, but ain't man enough to take it.
I'm just bitch slapping one of the village idiot circle jerkers, nothing important at all...
Watching you snivel and whine about it is amusing... :cool:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

A dog-pokin' da choker as the dunny-goater looks on and applauds,,, now that's entertainment... :cool:

A bourbon sotted gramps with a 3rd grade vocabulary that cut-n-pastes tedious derivative garbage or the same tired tropes

.....boring

Bourbon sotted? Is that supposed to be me,,, or you? :rolleyes:
Or are you just frazzled and throwing another tizzy-fit over a msg-brd post?
LMFAO :D:D:D

(as he sits bored, but perched on the edge of his chair anxiously awaiting for his next bitch slappin'...) :confused:

Bourbon sotted? Is that supposed to be me,,, or you? :rolleyes:
Or are you just frazzled and throwing another tizzy-fit over a msg-brd post?
LMFAO :D:D:D

(as he sits bored, but perched on the edge of his chair anxiously awaiting for his next bitch slappin'...) :confused:

All you brotha.... you’re the one whose tag line was ‘Instagator - just add good bourbon and swamp water’ ..... sot

Reactions: nail1988
All you brotha.... you’re the one whose tag line was ‘Instagator - just add good bourbon and swamp water’ ..... sot

No circle jerking dog-poker is a brotha of mine you clueless twit. o_O

And having a gentleman's drink is not being a sot, unless you bathe in it like a dog-poker likely would. :rolleyes: --- But I realize that you're just being as accurate as usual with your usual crap village idiot posting, so carry on... :cool:

I think some of Missouris weaknesses have been exposed. Id say Kentuckys more mentally tough than say Missouri is - and has a lot older, more mature kids playing. I think when it comes down to the game on the line, thats a big difference.

No circle jerking dog-poker is a brotha of mine you clueless twit. o_O

And having a gentleman's drink is not being a sot, unless you bathe in it like a dog-poker likely would. :rolleyes: --- But I realize that you're just being as accurate as usual with your usual crap village idiot posting, so carry on... :cool:

You deny that you’re a sot, but by what other manner have you become brain damaged ?

- exposure to Agent Orange?
- smoking bad Thai stick when stationed in Asia ?
- alien mind probes?
- a stint in a Turkish prison?

Reactions: nail1988
I think some of Missouris weaknesses have been exposed. Id say Kentuckys more mentally tough than say Missouri is - and has a lot older, more mature kids playing. I think when it comes down to the game on the line, thats a big difference.
I believe they've also been without their top 2 WRs for several weeks, and one may be back this week.

You deny that you’re a sot, but by what other manner have you become brain damaged ?

- exposure to Agent Orange?
- smoking bad Thai stick when stationed in Asia ?
- alien mind probes?
- a stint in a Turkish prison?

Alien mind probes :D:D

Reactions: -MDVOL
Now we have the nailed-head choker kissing the clueless dog-poker... :rolleyes:

Their circle of jerks are consistently boring....

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I believe they've also been without their top 2 WRs for several weeks, and one may be back this week.
I think you might be right. I watched a little of their game a few weeks ago. Still, thats a whole lot to ask to come off the bench and get right back into top form.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT