ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Baseball Tournament Thread

I'll be surprised is Logan Shore pitches today. With Regionals coming up I think O'Sullivan wants his stud ace fully rested for Game 1. My guess is Michael Byrne will start and the entire staff will be used as necessary, less Puk, Faedo, Moss & Shore.
I had thought Byrne too. We shall see. Shore could be put on a limited pitch count and still be ready Friday.

These stats, and the pitching.... is exactly why i get so pissed when they underperform. there's just simply no excuse not to seriously contend and win it this year. Our SIXTH guy just blew down the hottest team in his first start like it was a joke. We get any offense and we should be the champs this year
That "sixth guy" is a bit misleading. Moss had Tommy Johns surgery in March of his senior HS year. He was fairly highly rated coming into college. Took him awhile to recover from surgery. With his performance last night, he might be in contention to be part of the weekend rotation next year..

Last edited:
That "sixth guy" is a bit misleading. Moss had Tommy Johns surgery in March of his senior HS year. He was fairly highly rated coming into college. Took him awhile to recover from surgery. With his performance last night, he might be in contention to be part of the weekend rotation next year..

Im just repeating what they said during the game

Lineup was cold late and the bullpen couldn't hold the lead. Seems like a pattern, unfortunately. Still a good showing overall. I do think the regionals and even the supers are going to be a big step down from the teams we've been playing the last 3 weeks. Last 10 weeks really. Best thing about all these SEC national seeds is we won't have to see them until the cws.

Agree overall. But I do not have a lot of faith in the selection committee. They seem to favor ACC teams as the expense of SEC teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT