ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS will hear oral arguments in Moore vs Harper today, dems are terrified

prayers for a positive diagnosis
Thanks. Appears to be a minor issue. I’ve scheduled a colonoscopy for June. My dad had one back in 2005 at age 69 and was diagnosed with colon cancer. He had several surgeries back then and has remained cancer free; he’ll be 87 in a few months. So with the family history I have to be vigilant.

Thanks for accommodating my PSA for the day to get this done if you haven’t already.

You mean you aren't barking up the Moore v Harper tree LOL

You give up on your stupid ramblings to easily 🤣
I will happily report on any and all court cases that seek to address the stolen 2020 election.

Mostly cause I want to see election integrity restored to this nation.

But partly cause each case scares the hell out of you that THIS will be the one that finally tumbles the dems cheating house of cards down.

Tick tock...

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I will happily report on any and all court cases that seek to address the stolen 2020 election.

Mostly cause I want to see election integrity restored to this nation.

"Restored" to what time period in America's past? Pre-1950s? The 60s , 70s, 80s, 90s?

But partly cause each case scares the hell out of you that THIS will be the one that finally tumbles the dems cheating house of cards down.

Tick tock...

Why do I get the feeling to you "integrity" means "white men only"?

If the dems didn't cheat, you have nothing to worry about.

The Trump Affect: If they didn't do anything wrong, they shouldn't mind being investigated.

Who's worried?

But the historical fact is white land owning men have ignored the US Constitution in regards to voting for almost the entire history of this country

They haven't been worried...

But Moore v Harper isn't about "integrity" to begin with...its a case about gerrymandering

Read more.

malone is busy putting his exploded skull back together again... LOL 🤣

Oregon-theme-park-owner-putting-Humpty-Dumpty-back-together-again.jpg

Humpty-Dumpty-Craft.jpg

You mean you aren't barking up the Moore v Harper tree LOL

You give up on your stupid ramblings to easily 🤣
he bounces from one retarded theory to another, follows whateve the chamber says, kind of like a sheep....but with smaller balls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT