ADVERTISEMENT

Rules are rules - We aren't FSU

and the losses....?

First game terrible

Second game great

Third game OK but the kicker left 10 points out on the field

Fourth game was 26-43 for 287 with 2tds and 4 picks. Two of the picks were downright awful throws. One was tipped and the other was a tremendous leap by a linebacker making a great play.

Fifth game great

Typical rookie season. A mixed bag. Some good some bad but all can be corrected. I'll judge Winston once we have a complete 16 game season to look at.

Not rubbing it in here but wondering what you guys think if the suspension sticks. He's obviously better than Treon, I had you guys whipping us(FSU) with Grier playing. Let's say Treon starts off pretty good next year and you're 5-1 when Grier becomes eligible. Then what, does Grier stick around and hope Treon stumbles or gets hurt. I hate it for you guys, my business partner is a Gator and some epic trash talk had already started. I picked you to beat Tenn and Ole Miss and honestly thought you'd be unbeaten when we came to town. Not so sure now although it seems like Foley lucked into a good coach.

It would present a real issue next year for sure. I'm hoping for just this year, that way they can compete for the starting position again during the spring. Oh, and not sure why you think we needed "luck" to land a good coach.

I've put on 30 lbs in a year.

Too bad it wasn't muscle.

Took me about 3 years and thousands of bowls of ice cream!

I still shake my head this morning that of all the college kids taking some form of banned PED, that a QB gets popped and not some freshman LB who goes from 185 to 235 in 6 months.

1) Accusation - Academic Fraud.
Shameous - I didn't do it, I'd never cheat, how can you believe that I would?
False, pretty sure you made that up or read it on some ridiculous website
I challenge you to put this in an AOL or Google search: J. Winston Academic Fraud

I did, i could not find anything. everything else on your list will always be an argument about perception. I wanted to play Grier, But Treon is not bad either

I challenge you to put this in an AOL or Google search: J. Winston Academic Fraud

I did, i could not find anything. everything else on your list will always be an argument about perception. I wanted to play Grier, But Treon is not bad either

Did you search the AOLs and Ebays?

Wanted to play against Grier
no.gif~original

60,000 posts......1 like. :p

What a tool.

And he deserved every ONE of them too.... o_O -- :p --- :cool: ---- :D

For him, that's not really a bad average.

For instance:

instaGATOR -- Messages (recent) - 282 ----- Likes Received 24 ;)

Last edited:

Something about that ole Smoke and Fire thingy.
That, and the FSUcks criminole long time demonstrated tendencies... o_O -- It's not like I'm alone in my thinking. :cool:

As a recruit, Grier is listed at 177 lbs., and one roster that I just found has him weighing 210 lbs. Is adding 33 lbs. a lot for QB? (being serious, I don't know the average weight a freshman QB puts on)

From his official weight when he enrolled at UF through his most recent game, a period of 18 months, he put on 21 pounds.

When is the appeal process taking place?

And for that matter, first time offense is one year? That's absurd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT