ADVERTISEMENT

Rules are rules - We aren't FSU

You guys need to man up and deal with the consequences of your player's decision. FSU has nothing to do with this.
And you need to consume a vessel of phalluses.
It's beyond funny for a nole to tell another fanbase that they need to own up to player's wrongdoings. I literally want to punch you in the top lip.

Last edited:
The Germans had lots of awesome rules from 1933-45. It was legal to own other humans in the US until 1865. Rules are never just rules and just following orders is never an excuse. Eff the ncaa.

Not rubbing it in here but wondering what you guys think if the suspension sticks. He's obviously better than Treon, I had you guys whipping us(FSU) with Grier playing. Let's say Treon starts off pretty good next year and you're 5-1 when Grier becomes eligible. Then what, does Grier stick around and hope Treon stumbles or gets hurt. I hate it for you guys, my business partner is a Gator and some epic trash talk had already started. I picked you to beat Tenn and Ole Miss and honestly thought you'd be unbeaten when we came to town. Not so sure now although it seems like Foley lucked into a good coach.

Lucked into? Foley is on a very solid "every other" trend when it comes to football coaches.

Two entirely different situations, but this kind of thing is inevitable;

12074708_10205367093802274_8033681150540747959_n.jpg

Reactions: cwesleyf
MJ went a long way down the assumption highway for his boy Grier.

"overcome the flu". Damn, you can't be that old AND that naive. Or can you?

MJ went a long way down the assumption highway for his boy Grier.

"overcome the flu". Damn, you can't be that old AND that naive. Or can you?
Well, the image certainly said that. I think my previous verbiage has doubted that story.

Certainly Grier never said it, Neither has Mac.

But both DID say it was over the counter. Which, if you weren't TheOne SoDumbNole, you would realize that was the point.

~ A player tests positive for weed (illegal drug) and get's suspended for 1 game.

~ Another player refuses to even take the test for weed and also get's suspended for just 1 game.

~ And a player with a 'free car' only gets an NCAA 7 game suspension.

~ A player recovering from the flu takes an 'over the counter' supplement with some small amount of some obscure 'prohibited' substance (it's NOT a Steroid) in it and gets a 365 day suspension for it. Had he realized (or known) that there was something banned in what he took, he could have just refused to take the test and only been suspended for 1 game... o_O
There's an awful large pile of NCAA CHIT hidden in there somewhere
..... (iG) :mad:

Grier arrived at UF in January of 2014 at 6-2 183 at his initial weigh-in. 20 months later he is listed at 6-2 203, just 20 LBs more. That looks like normal weight gain for a college athlete redshirting to gain some size and strength.

Suspension, 'even if it's for a seemingly innocent mistake,' is okay with me. My problem is with the 'relative' suspension length for the various infractions. I'm guessing that's what the petition to the NCAA will be about, the length of the suspension for the infraction incurred. o_O

I'm going to guess that there were many better examples that could have been used to show the inequity of punishment in this case. Winston said a bad word in public?!?! Suspend him for lifeeeee!!!!

Last edited:
the flu has nothing to do with this.

So, do you know exactly what over the counter substance that he took?
Do you know exactly what the particular substance in it is, that is banned by the NCAA?
And can you then inform us as to exactly what that substance supposedly does for someone who's taking it?

I await your own FULL EXPLANATION for the above..... o_O

what do any of those question have to do with the flu not fitting into the timeline? He took an OTC with a banned substance, the flu has no bearing on it.

Yeah because stealing crab legs and cursing is the same as taking PED's. Whoever made that meme is pretty ignorant and grasping at straws. And to mention a false allegation of rape is beyond crazy. People still believing Winston is a rapist are either too lazy to educate themselves on the case and her multiple false statements and completely different versions of events or just a rival who even if she recanted would still believe he did it.

Last edited:
what do any of those question have to do with the flu not fitting into the timeline? He took an OTC with a banned substance, the flu has no bearing on it.

I guess that you don't recognize your own lack of information in this, just mine.o_O

Can you give me Grier's entire correct day-to-day health report for the last month?
If not, then you don't really KNOW if the flu or something else was involved or not. :rolleyes:

Just a FYI, sports message boards live on speculations and opinions by us all.... :cool:

Yeah because stealing crab legs and cursing is the same as taking steroids. Whoever made that meme is pretty ignorant and grasping at straws. And to mention a false allegation of rape is beyond crazy. People still believing Winston is a rapist are either too lazy to educate themselves on the case and her multiple false statements and completely different versions of events or just a rival who even if she recanted would still believe he did it.
When did he take steroids? You have 5 minutes to edit your post.

Yeah because stealing crab legs and cursing is the same as taking steroids. Whoever made that meme is pretty ignorant and grasping at straws. And to mention a false allegation of rape is beyond crazy. People still believing Winston is a rapist are either too lazy to educate themselves on the case and her multiple false statements and completely different versions of events or just a rival who even if she recanted would still believe he did it.

Okay bubba, you asked for it, so here it is again.... o_O

She was drunk/drugged and/or unconscious, but I KNOW that she wanted it, so it's not rape. Gotcha.... ;);)

So, what will FSUcks Shameous Jameous be remember for?

1) Accusation - Academic Fraud.
Shameous - I didn't do it, I'd never cheat, how can you believe that I would?

2) Accusation - BB gun war, dozens of broken windows.
Shameous - I didn't do it. And besides, windows don't cost that much.

3) Accusation - Stealing Soda at Burger King.
Shameous - Yeah, but I did bring my own cup to put it in over and over, what's the big deal?

4) Accuastion - Date (drug/alcohol?) Rape.
Shameous - Yeah I did it, and yeah she was unconscious, but I KNOW she wanted it.

5) Accuastion - Blatantly stealing Crabs+ from Publix.
Shameous - I did it, but I just forgot to pay as I hurried directly out the front door. (wink-wink)

6) Accusation - Standing on a table to scream out vulgar obscenities about women.
Shameous - But I thought that it was funny and that nobody would notice or care.

7) Accusation - THOUSANDS of $igned autographs on the authentication web site.
Shameous - Yeah, I did it, but it was all for free, cause I'm such a charitable-giving guy.

8) Demonstrated on the field bumping/pushing of ACC official.
~ Not even flag from the All Corrupt Conference's excuse for refs.

9) Winning against the weakest (#69 SoS) overall SoS in BCS-NC History.

Shameous is more on a par with a Michael Vick type QB.

Jimblow - BUT YAWL DON'T KNOW ALL OF THE FACTS!!!! (idiot or liar?)
FSU Admin - Why can't we just talk about something else...... (R-U-chittin-me?)
The phrase THREE-TIME LOSER, has NO meaning at tallacrappy for the criminoles at Clown-U.
But with their academics, maybe they just can't count higher than 3.... :cool:

Reactions: DocZaius
So, do you know exactly what over the counter substance that he took?
Do you know exactly what the particular substance in it is, that is banned by the NCAA?
And can you then inform us as to exactly what that substance supposedly does for someone who's taking it?

I await your own FULL EXPLANATION for the above..... o_O

The fact that it's OTC is irrelevant. Blood-doping, diuretics and antidiuretics, and many forms of laxatives, stimulants, and designer drugs are legal. The NCAA can regulate performance-enhancing substances. It doesn't make them fascists. I appreciate the second page Godwin-ing, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 120North
Okay bubba, you asked for it, so here it is again.... o_O

She was drunk/drugged and/or unconscious, but I KNOW that she wanted it, so it's not rape. Gotcha.... ;);)

Shameous - Yeah, but I did bring my own cup to put it in over and over, what's the big deal?

Shameous - Yeah I did it, and yeah she was unconscious, but I KNOW she wanted it.

Shameous - I did it, but I just forgot to pay as I hurried directly out the front door. (wink-wink)

6) Accusation - Standing on a table to scream out vulgar obscenities about women.
Shameous - But I thought that it was funny and that nobody would notice or care.

Shameous - Yeah, I did it, but it was all for free, cause I'm such a charitable-giving guy.

Shameous is more on a par with a Michael Vick type QB.

Jimblow - BUT YAWL DON'T KNOW ALL OF THE FACTS!!!! (idiot or liar?)
FSU Admin - Why can't we just talk about something else...... (R-U-chittin-me?)
The phrase THREE-TIME LOSER, has NO meaning at tallacrappy for the criminoles at Clown-U.
But with their academics, maybe they just can't count higher than 3.... :cool:

False. Toxicology reports says she was right at the legal limit to drive around of the time she was at Winston's apt. That is far from blackout drunk and Toxicology reports found no evidence of drug use. None!

False, pretty sure you made that up or read it on some ridiculous website

We have no idea if Winston shot a BB gun. There were dozens of players not just Winston

Put soda in a ketchup cup. Oh the horror!!!

Smh, which one of her stories do you believe??

He got busted. End of story

So did thousands of people everywhere all over the net. But he did become the first athlete to be suspended for cursing

False. Autographs turned out to be fraudulent. But I'm sure you knew that

If the ref didn't care about the bump, why would you or me??

Butt-Hurt

False. Toxicology reports says she was right at the legal limit to drive around of the time she was at Winston's apt. That is far from blackout drunk and Toxicology reports found no evidence of drug use. None!
Then I wonder at Shameous Jameous' choice of dates, being one of the fine upstanding chrisshan boyz that FSUcks is in-famous for....

False, pretty sure you made that up or read it on some ridiculous website
I challenge you to put this in an AOL or Google search: J. Winston Academic Fraud

We have no idea if Winston shot a BB gun. There were dozens of players not just Winston
Dozens of FSU players were there including Winston, dozens of windows were shot/broken, nobody arrested by TPD. Gotcha!

Put soda in a ketchup cup. Oh the horror!!!
The theft was admitted to, no arrest by TDP, no suspension action by FSUcks, TYPICAL....

Smh, which one of her stories do you believe??
Sex with semi-conscious drunks is prolly not out of the ordinary for the typical criminole, athletes or not....

He got busted. End of story
Not at all. That story was a cover-up from the beginning. How long had that been going on? Not a first for JW (see BurgerKing). Were other semi-athletes involved (past-present-future). That story could easily been a book...

So did thousands of people everywhere all over the net. But he did become the first athlete to be suspended for cursing
Leads to other things and attitudes demonstrated about Shameous, (date rape now more plausable).

False. Autographs turned out to be fraudulent. But I'm sure you knew that
So the 'Authentication' site was wrong all along? Wonder which they made more $$ on, the sigs or the de-nile?

If the ref didn't care about the bump, why would you or me??
I understand completely. RULES (echo of the whistle) are always considered 'optional' at reFSUcks.

Butt-Hurt
Again, De-Nile is not only a river in Egypt, it's always been the standard for TPD and FSUcks.

Naw, he's now the curse of any Buc fans that are out there, and it serves them right for taking him.
Still LMAO at the longtime idiot Yuc's management... :D

I cannot believe (and I'm serious) that a Warchant rumor was actually true. Read a thread about Grier when Treon got suspended stating Grier was next. After reading that Winston actually broke up an altercation at a party and saved some chick (when the Erica saga broke), I swore I was done buying into rumors. Holy Crap! Didn't see this one coming.

Like I posted in the Ole Miss thread, I was really impressed with how quickly Grier grew up in the 4th Qtr of that game. Sorry, fellas. Hate to see these kids screw up their futures like this (even if it turns out to be unintentional). Shame.

FOUND IT! This is the post I read on our board on Sept 27th:

Was in hogtown yesterday and met an eye surgeon(uf grad), his daughter is in a fraternity that is football player friendly and apparently on Friday Will the thrill failed a drug test. Could be wrong or a rumour but it was an interesting conversation.

1 MrBurnse, Sep 27, 2015

Not rubb'n salt, just shocked an actual rumor was true. That thread is going on 9 pages now. LOL I think the OP is feeling quite the Internet Community High!

GIF-Colbert-congratulations-gif-good-job-happy-high-five-proud-success-GIF.gif

[the OP]

Last edited:
FOUND IT! This is the post I read on our board on Sept 27th:

Was in hogtown yesterday and met an eye surgeon(uf grad), his daughter is in a fraternity that is football player friendly and apparently on Friday Will the thrill failed a drug test. Could be wrong or a rumour but it was an interesting conversation.

1 MrBurnse, Sep 27, 2015

Not rubb'n salt, just shocked an actual rumor was true. That thread is going on 9 pages now. LOL I think the OP is feeling quite the Internet Community High!

GIF-Colbert-congratulations-gif-good-job-happy-high-five-proud-success-GIF.gif

[the OP]

He's a got damn wizard.

Look at Sterol which is produced by plants. Its a legal steriod not created from animals but plants. Its legal, sold at GNC and thousands of other places. Its can be used a PED but does the NCAA say this is illegal also? Maybe the NCAA needs to start pee testing every single player on every team because I can promise you that Grier is not the only person taking LEGAL OTC supplements. I take Sterols because I have severe DJD in my whole spine due to an injury in the military. I don't understand NCAA PED rules because they contradict Federal Laws. No, what needs to be done is these players need to get a hold of some top notch moonshine because that is a great PED.
Treon got suspended for smoking plants. Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT