ADVERTISEMENT

Rodemaker leaving FSU

giphy.gif
Why? Norvell evaluating positions for 2024 while Canes Willie looking at film on how to take a knee. 😎
Nice evaluation…

Go Canes!

Jawjaw beat us 43-20. It's already 42-3 and it is just about to be halftime. WOW

Jawjaw has 15 players opt out, FSWho like 20? How much better for the nolies would it have really been at full strength for both?

Dude we are starting 3rd stringers lol Georgia has their entire starting lineup. We started a walk on at RB, 2 true freshman at receiver, true freshman at qB. I know you are a complete retard but even you can't be this bad. Has to be a troll

Well FSU may not have been in the playoffs, but they did win a title.

FSU is now the leader in college football bowl history.....of being beaten by the most points.

I think I would rather be bowl-less than have that title, that could last decades.

Dude we are starting 3rd stringers lol Georgia has their entire starting lineup. We started a walk on at RB, 2 true freshman at receiver, true freshman at qB. I know you are a complete retard but even you can't be this bad. Has to be a troll
Have you looked at my profile? Delusionole. How old are you anyway?

12,310 >8,389
The sign > means greater than. Understand?

Last edited:
You must be trolling. Whatever FSUs actual team is would have never beaten this GA team.

I don't think it would have been that close tbh. They can't guard our freshman receivers.... Keon and Johnny would cook them. Holes all over for Jordan to run through. Our d line would have destroyed Beck.

Guys, it doesn't matter who wins. It's how we feel about. Do we feel we were the "best" team. I feel it. So we win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT