ADVERTISEMENT

Rodemaker leaving FSU

This is what separates them and a true national champion like Central Florida. The Central F players took the bowl game and the opportunity to make a statement. If I were a Holes fan, I'd say Fuchs Jared Verse and all those other opting out p¥ssys.

Shime are you obsessed with anything else in life BUT the Noles?
Are you SO obsessed with THE UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA and myself that you come to OUR SITE instead of Gene’s gone site and actually have so much to do that you respond on here over and over again? Well especially to what I write? I get more traffic when I post as the NERDS ( not saying names but, it rhymes MAD ) have nothing else to do after school gets out at 3 or the OLDTimers are done with watching CNN and MSNBC all A.M.

Also, Rodemaker was a shitty dancer, dude had no swag. Good riddance. Do yourself a favor and never look up his gay dance videos
Come on sadly let’s see the Jitterbug you use. And making fun of someone’s sexuality and using those slang term are not allowed on Rivals. You just drove away several of your Rivals buddies.

Good Lord, we can barely field a team...and it's not even an exaggeration. As if the portal and opt outs wasn't bad enough, now injuries to the only remaining starters we had at key positions. Bethune, Fiske, Farmer & Toafili all out. We have ONE TE and our O-line. LOL

- Saturday will mark the first on-field experience for defensive tackle Darrell Jackson Jr., a two-time transfer who had to sit out the regular season. He is likely to start as fellow defensive tackle Joshua Farmer (wrist) is not dressed out during pre-game warmups. Same goes for fellow defensive tackle Braden Fiske (lower leg). Dennis Briggs is among the candidates to start beside Jackson Jr.

b3936c84-ae39-4deb-b5b5-f60a4f6621c3_text.gif

Last edited:
Jawjaw beat us 43-20. It's already 42-3 and it is just about to be halftime. WOW

Jawjaw has 15 players opt out, FSWho like 20? How much better for the nolies would it have really been at full strength for both?
Difference is it's George's second and third string players that transferred it was our first string transfer portal mercenaries that opted out, plus five key injuries.

I'm just just watching The Freshman develop and Brock is getting better with each drive. People need to stop getting emotional over the score.

You are experiencing the pain that was ours last year vs Oregon State and Oklahoma before that. As Bum Phillips would have said “Well it ain’t funny.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT