ADVERTISEMENT

RNC Convention

What a great start 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The only thing I like the Turtle for is denying Bo Peep from nominating Heinricht Garland a seat on the SCOTUS. And for that, I am forever thankful.

200w.gif

McConnell delivered the Supreme Court. Think of how impactful that has been just for immunity and regulation.

Booing him is NOT the right energy at the convention and is also not acknowledging his impact.

Trump entering was quite an emotional moment. I think even he has a different demeanor and outlook. Obviously can’t blame him for what has transpired. I remember so vividly Obama being elected in 2008, and Biden winning in 2020. I was astonished. I hope we reds don’t have to endure that again in November.

The only thing I like the Turtle for is denying Bo Peep from nominating Heinricht Garland a seat on the SCOTUS. And for that, I am forever thankful.

200w.gif
This was one of the most critical things ever to happen. Can you imagine if we did not have those 3 Constitutionalists and had some like Garland that hate America? Not a Mitch fan, but that was so critical keeping that POS off of the SC.

Teamsters for Trump

Poor Kal

This absolutely SHOCKED me. Delivered Michigan to him...maybe others. NEVER has the teamsters EVER entertained Republicans. It was not a glowing endorsement, but it was 10,000 times more than they have ever done before. AGAIN..Trump reaching out to the other side for unification. FJB already back to attacks...took about a day...JUST LIKE I SAID IT WOULD. They CANNOT talk about economy, inflation, borders, world peace...they F'd that all up...so personal attacks and fear mongering are all they have. AGAIN, let me be very clear...this will be a beatdown like Rewagan gave Carter. It is like groundhog day to me

McConnell delivered the Supreme Court. Think of how impactful that has been just for immunity and regulation.

Booing him is NOT the right energy at the convention and is also not acknowledging his impact.
Booing him was stupid. If nothing else, keep your mouth shut and appreciate his major part in the makeup of SCOTUS. Are they going to boo Nikki tonight too? If so, great way to achieve favor with her supporters.

This absolutely SHOCKED me. Delivered Michigan to him...maybe others. NEVER has the teamsters EVER entertained Republicans. It was not a glowing endorsement, but it was 10,000 times more than they have ever done before. AGAIN..Trump reaching out to the other side for unification. FJB already back to attacks...took about a day...JUST LIKE I SAID IT WOULD. They CANNOT talk about economy, inflation, borders, world peace...they F'd that all up...so personal attacks and fear mongering are all they have. AGAIN, let me be very clear...this will be a beatdown like Rewagan gave Carter. It is like groundhog day to me
Saw the teamsters pres interviewed yesterday and there was a feeling of don't take our endorsements or votes for granted dem party. Sound familiar with other voting blocks? Trump has made people listen. But Capt, don't taunt KalimGoodman. The Teamster pres speaking at the RNC is just right wing talking points and didn't really happen. LOL.

Saw the teamsters pres interviewed yesterday and there was a feeling of don't take our endorsements or votes for granted dem party. Sound familiar with other voting blocks? Trump has made people listen. But Capt, don't taunt KalimGoodman. The Teamster pres speaking at the RNC is just right wing talking points and didn't really happen. LOL.
Correct, he didn't directly endorse Trump.

Reactions: nail1988
I heard him speak. We wasn't really endorsing Trump or the Republicans. He said that they were willing to listen to him while Dems were calling him a traitor. He said several times I do not care if you have a D, R or I after your name, I want bipartisan help for the working man. And the unsaid message IMHO was he wants their help to end all the "right to work" states, so they can force more unions which would lead to more union dues).

So historic still. Basically telling lefties...who are pushing this EV garbage....you cannot just count on our vote without some things in return....
Very true . Unions always want something in return but that's Bartel's job. The fact he was there was the important part, Neither you are naive people so we should assume the majority of rank and file member will still back the Dims. Any inroads the Pubs can make are a positive thing.

Very true . Unions always want something in return but that's Bartel's job. The fact he was there was the important part, Neither you are naive people so we should assume the majority of rank and file member will still back the Dims. Any inroads the Pubs can make are a positive thing.
neither you or I are naive

So I have been in the Auto business for 40 years. These unions have voted 95% democrats FOREVER. The issue they are ALL having is the premature push to the EV market. These union jobs will be lost to China in a big way...so this is the unions response. It WILL cost them Michigan AT LEAST this election.

So I have been in the Auto business for 40 years. These unions have voted 95% democrats FOREVER. The issue they are ALL having is the premature push to the EV market. These union jobs will be lost to China in a big way...so this is the unions response. It WILL cost them Michigan AT LEAST this election.

oBummer started this big EV push… it’s taken the Unions 10+ years to realize how that will turn out, apparently.

I thought the effort to “reach across the aisle” was a smart move. Still, I’d hoped the guy would have thrown out some strong Buy American combined with Bring Jobs Back To The USA vibes for our crowd.

Even though it wasn’t exactly what I’d call a ringing endorsement… this is a good start, as there’s plenty of common ground to explore.

Booing him was stupid. If nothing else, keep your mouth shut and appreciate his major part in the makeup of SCOTUS. Are they going to boo Nikki tonight too? If so, great way to achieve favor with her supporters.
Agreed. We are at the RNC. This is NOT the time to show displeasure and let CNN, MSNBC, and others get fodder to sway independents left in the final months in the election.

I am less appreciative/enamored with Nikki, especially her globalist views and in turn her lackluster board membership at Boeing, but if she can bring in vote, then LFG. Her speech will not change, in any way, Trump's platform or go forward approach.

Again - show discipline and positive energy and this will be a landslide in November.

Before I served Hyperscalers, I did Automotive operations research and lean six sigma consulting. You are spot on.

EV's with 1,000 fewer parts means fewer jobs. If we do not stand up to dumping (as what killed Whirlpool versus LG and Samsung), say "good bye" to these jobs as elites in the Northeast get to drive cheap EVs and the midwest gets further hollowed out.

I happen to like Tesla's but also like my Audi A7 and Jeep Cherokee 4Xe hybrid. Like many things, competition and options, is what works.

The myth that the democrat party is for the working man is being eroded little by little as they have little use for the "deplorables" in flyover country as they cater to coastal elites.
I did not see this when I posted. But you exactly hit my point.

Bush Republicans and Clinton Democrats also led into this (I know, as I was in this group). Now, I view this very differently.

Before I served Hyperscalers, I did Automotive operations research and lean six sigma consulting. You are spot on.

EV's with 1,000 fewer parts means fewer jobs. If we do not stand up to dumping (as what killed Whirlpool versus LG and Samsung), say "good bye" to these jobs as elites in the Northeast get to drive cheap EVs and the midwest gets further hollowed out.

I happen to like Tesla's but also like my Audi A7 and Jeep Cherokee 4Xe hybrid. Like many things, competition and options, is what works.
Not just the parts...however you are correct. Batteries and battery contents MOSTLY come from........(drum roll) CHINA. And guess which family was paid MILLIONS from China? (Hunter and his thieving family)

These vehicles and the charging stations are NOT ready for prime time...yet being forced down our throat. Trump WILL win Michigan. Right now he is ahead more in Michigan than he is in Florida. All because of EV push.

Reactions: BCSpell
Not just the parts...however you are correct. Batteries and battery contents MOSTLY come from........(drum roll) CHINA. And guess which family was paid MILLIONS from China? (Hunter and his thieving family)

These vehicles and the charging stations are NOT ready for prime time...yet being forced down our throat. Trump WILL win Michigan. Right now he is ahead more in Michigan than he is in Florida. All because of EV push.
Spot on with that.

this line will be in a ad.

Bartels then took aim at President Biden by noting that some jobs require work “outside the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.,” drawing laughs from the crowd. President Biden’s aides have revealed that their boss tends to lose energy and decline throughout the day.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Bird brain 🧠 was ok… DeSantis was on fire it was a great speech
I think her message got through fine. Seriously amazed at the speakers and the content of the speeches so far. I NEVER can stomach listening to most of this garbage for long...but I have watched every second of this so far...and when almost everyone gets done speaking...it has left me saying WOW...that was awesome! I think the PUBS are VERY WELL organized this go around.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT