ADVERTISEMENT

RNC Convention

I think her message got through fine. Seriously amazed at the speakers and the content of the speeches so far. I NEVER can stomach listening to most of this garbage for long...but I have watched every second of this so far...and when almost everyone gets done speaking...it has left me saying WOW...that was awesome! I think the PUBS are VERY WELL organized this go around.
I usually don't watch much but I'm glued to this stuff this year. Speeches by ordinary citizens very powerful as it shows what awful policies lead to.

It has been awesome and powerful to watch speaker after speaker glorify God. Putting God at the forefront of their messaging and making Him a priority.

Maybe our morality does have a chance after all. Great to see the Republican party recognize the root cause of our problems.

Don’t you agree ? @grandhavendiddy @LordofallSocks

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Bird brain 🧠 was ok… DeSantis was on fire it was a great speech

I tuned in late, so I had to search for video of Nikki’s speech on the web. Putting “Nikki Haley RNC speech” into the googler led to MANY headlines saying she was booed by the crowd… and I was disappointed that she must’ve had a poor reception.

So, after I watched her speech, it was CLEAR that the crowd’s boos were directed at Biden and/or Harris whenever Nikki mentioned them or their policy failures… NOT at Nikki. MSM lies, as usual. Obviously, they want people that just skim the headlines to think the Rs were “mean-spirited” to a “woman” …so they can ramp up their War On Women! propaganda.

Haley was great, IMO. Sure, a lot of us have issues with her, and there was certainly political convenience in the air… but I’m glad she told her supporters that we don’t have to agree on everything to know Trump is the right choice.

I tuned in late, so I had to search for video of Nikki’s speech on the web. Putting “Nikki Haley RNC speech” into the googler led to MANY headlines saying she was booed by the crowd… and I was disappointed that she must’ve had a poor reception.

So, after I watched her speech, it was CLEAR that the crowd’s boos were directed at Biden and/or Harris whenever Nikki mentioned them or their policy failures… NOT at Nikki. MSM lies, as usual. Obviously, they want people that just skim the headlines to think the Rs were “mean-spirited” to a “woman” …so they can ramp up their War On Women! propaganda.

Haley was great, IMO. Sure, a lot of us have issues with her, and there was certainly political convenience in the air… but I’m glad she told her supporters that we don’t have to agree on everything to know Trump is the right choice.
I did not hear any booing...she was well received. And yes, her speech was very targeted...and was close to perfect under the circumstances.

I did not hear any booing...she was well received. And yes, her speech was very targeted...and was close to perfect under the circumstances.

Yes, she did a great job of hitting all the right notes. It was a good move to include her.

All the video clips I found picked up as she began to speak… so I wasn’t sure if there was a mixed reaction when she was announced and walked onto the stage. But if that had happened, it would have been the only thing they would have shown. Again, the MSM is pushing their lies with misleading headlines.

It has been awesome and powerful to watch speaker after speaker glorify God. Putting God at the forefront of their messaging and making Him a priority.

Maybe our morality does have a chance after all. Great to see the Republican party recognize the root cause of our problems.

Christian family values have always been a core plank in the GOP platform.

No idea why you tagged me.

Agreed. It's a spiritual battle and always has been. One side has completely gone off the rails and succumbed to total evil and that's the reason we're in the predicament we're in with this country. When you oppose God at every turn, you see what happens and it's awful. Even Americans who aren't that religious see that we still need God and some semblance of moral values in which to govern. History proves that out over and over and over again.

Agreed. It's a spiritual battle and always has been. One side has completely gone off the rails and succumbed to total evil and that's the reason we're in the predicament we're in with this country. When you oppose God at every turn, you see what happens and it's awful. Even Americans who aren't that religious see that we still need God and some semblance of moral values in which to govern. History proves that out over and over and over again.
Very good post Cool.

Reactions: nail1988
I actually missed watching the RNC only because I binged watched season 6 of Cobra Kai.

I watched quite a bit. And I usually loathe these kind of things. Politics is one thing, but a bunch of drunk people wearing silly hats should be reserved for football season.:D

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT