ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr to launch 3rd Party bid for White House

The Dems are afraid RFK would take too many Dem votes making it toooo hard to cheat and still win.
He will take SOME from Trump...but with that VP pick they will attract WAY more lefties. However I agree w Trump....the dimWADS will come after him with everything they have, because he dooms an already horrible candidate

Reactions: RussellCasse
The Dems are afraid RFK would take too many Dem votes making it toooo hard to cheat and still win.
I’m not sure he’s going to take many votes from the D’s. He will probably get the folks who voted for the Jill Stein/Ralph Nader tickets in previous years but who cares. The Shanahan woman only brings her dollars and a tiny circle of far left bubble dwellers. Dems may want to be glad they’re not staying around and causing too much trouble for Dimwit Joe.

I’m not sure he’s going to take many votes from the D’s. He will probably get the folks who voted for the Jill Stein/Ralph Nader tickets in previous years but who cares. The Shanahan woman only brings her dollars and a tiny circle of far left bubble dwellers. Dems may want to be glad they’re not staying around and causing too much trouble for Dimwit Joe.
Then explain why Biden is trying so hard to keep him of the ballot?

Wrong as usual. WAY more lefties will gravitate to this ticket with the adding of a Soros/Gascone supporting VP than conservatives. ANY "Independent (like yourself LOLOL) that would EVER vote for FJB of this ticket has NEVER voted Republican.

Then explain why Biden is trying so hard to keep him of the ballot?
I think they fear he’ll take some undecided voters who might have decided to vote for him to pull the lever for RFK at the end. The margin is still pretty narrow.

I think they fear he’ll take some undecided voters who might have decided to vote for him to pull the lever for RFK at the end. The margin is still pretty narrow.

Biden can’t win the election he has to clear the playing field of any opponent like all 3rd world Marxist dictator's.

China Joe didn’t get 81M legitimate votes. Even if someone was dumb enough to believe that garbage- The FBI, DOJ, CIA, State Department, BigTech & Legacy Media ALL colluded to tampered in the 2020 election by suppressing the Hunter Latop.

The Gretchen Whitner Fednapping BS also was a propaganda enterprise. There were TONS of examples of voting fraud.

17% of Biden voters said they would have voted differently in a poll 4 months after Poopy Joe was installed. Also, many, many of the elections were illegally changed without State Legislation.

Trump won…

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT