ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr to launch 3rd Party bid for White House

That will be interesting for that group that’s already formed.
With Cali absent one Senator and Hairboy Newsom boxed in to promising he’d appoint a black female I wonder if the panicking Dems will go to Kamala and tell her she resigns as VP, goes back to the Senate and Gavin is then rewarded by going on their ticket for 24.
Pedophiles and serial killers are more popular than Harris outside of Cali because they’re just so dumb they’d think she was the best choice to replace Feinstein.
On the other hand anyone is better than Schiff or Porter.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: nail1988
This will sink Brandon...even though his performance already had done that job. He gone....wait and see. NO WAY for him to run and win if this holds true
Wow...........I sincerely fear for this guy's safety. There is NO WAY the Deep State is going to stand for RFK Jr to stand in the way of a fraudulent election that splits the Democrat Party vote. 😯

c818dea04ff1c23f52aa658cc74fdc57c1d4bd2f54b572f25749b4951e41b24d_1.jpg

Wow...........I sincerely fear for this guy's safety. There is NO WAY the Deep State is going to stand for RFK Jr to stand in the way of a fraudulent election that splits the Democrat Party vote. 😯

It would split the republican vote too.

So I was thinking on the way in to work today. This may be their only chance to keep Trump out. EVERY bit of news, and the worst record for an incumbent EVER(that is really hard to win this title after Carter and Hussein) WILL keep Brandon from winning. Their attempt to keep Trump down has fallen FLAT on their AZZES. They MAY hate Kennedy as much as Trump..not sure. But Kennedy has them by the short hairs.

You don’t think moderate republicans would consider a third party candidate?
Not a democrat, no.

Unless they aren’t actually conservatives.

RFK Jr. is a truth teller and isn’t afraid to take on the establishment, but he’s a single payer healthcare, college loan bailout big spending liberal where the rubber meets the road.

He will pull moderate liberals and fake republicans. He won’t touch the conservative base.

If he really runs as an independent it’ll be like the Green Party all over again.

Not a democrat, no.

RFK Jr. is a truth teller and isn’t afraid to take on the establishment, but he’s a single payer healthcare, college loan bailout big spending liberal where the rubber meets the road.

He will pull moderate liberals and fake republicans. He won’t touch the conservative base.

If he really runs as an independent it’ll be like the Green Party all over again.
If you hate Trump, by definition, you are a democrat.

I don't make the rules!

Real republicans love Trump. He's running on a classical republican platform to a T. That's why he's the most popular Republican in the history of the party. Check his approval rating among Rs.

Moderates, again by definition, don't hate ANY politician. Most of them LOVE Trump. "Hey the guy speaks his mind, sounds a lot like me!' is what most of them think. Moderates MODERATE their emotional attachment to either side or any candidate.

The irony is, if the dems would get behind RFK Jr, he would at least marginally siphon off some moderates from Trump. But by blackballing him (cause they can't control him as they can Biden), they are making it doubly harder to steal the 2024 election.

Which is why the 2024 election will likely be suspended. Again, I don't make the rules.

Not a democrat, no.

I enjoy posts from people who actually understand what is really happening in our world! Nice job!!

Not a democrat, no.

A moderate is a mix of conservative and liberal. They're not going to be on the same side on every single issue. They correctly recognize that you're going to have to take the good with the bad.

Reactions: goldmom
So I guess you are big into green energy policy. Interesting.
Trump ain't into that, so that's a no go bro. I'm into the truth, anti-establishment, and anti-covid bullshit, hence why I like RFK, Jr. VP has no power, so no worries on green energy. You don't think before posting? Interesting.

Trump ain't into that, so that's a no go bro. I'm into the truth, anti-establishment, and anti-covid bullshit, hence why I like RFK, Jr. VP has no power, so no worries on green energy. You don't think before posting? Interesting.
Speaking of not thinking before posting.

He is one step away from being President if something happened to Trump, and outside of his stance on vaccines, he is a lefty, Big Government guy to the core. Are you not a self proclaimed conservative?

Hard pass.

Last edited:
He’s not paid to do that.

A moderate is a mix of conservative and liberal. They're not going to be on the same side on every single issue. They correctly recognize that you're going to have to take the good with the bad.
Yet you spend all your time here claiming Trump has his faults, and he must change those faults if he wants to win.

Ok. Election fraud didn't really happen in 2020, Trump lost cause Biden got 81M votes.

This is why no one takes you and @goldmom seriously. You're both much closer to being lib trolls than you are being moderates.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Did she ever admit to being 100% wrong about DeSantis? Or is she still demanding proof that the Bushes are tied to Ron?
She is going down with the ship. Pride comes before the fall. I don’t want to see anyone, including our elderly hurt. Thinking of gifting her life alert.

infomercial-help.gif

Speaking of not thinking before posting.

He is one step away from being President if something happened to Trump, and outside of his stance on vaccines, he is a liberal, Big Government guy to the core. Are you not a self proclaimed conservative?

Hard pass.
I'm a self proclaimed independent, not only politically, but educationally, financially, socially, in every sense. I've voted for Republicans my whole life simply based on God, taxes, and I don't like being told what to do, ergo the independent streak, comes from my Scottish Highlanders outsiders ancestors, haha.

Reactions: RussellCasse
I'm a self proclaimed independent, not only politically, but educationally, financially, socially, in every sense. I've voted for Republicans my whole life simply based on God, taxes, and I don't like being told what to do, ergo the independent streak, comes from my Scottish Highlanders outsiders ancestors, haha.
All good. Just pointing out, that outside of his stance on vaccines, he is lefty big Gov guy in most areas.

Boozing it up for breakfast again I see.

Porch life is tough. Let’s see if you have the intelligence to post without getting upset and name calling.
I’m a teetotaler.
I agree life can be tough…can you display the intelligence to post without your snide remarks about booze for breakfast? Is that allowed by your employers?

Yet you spend all your time here claiming Trump has his faults, and he must change those faults if he wants to win.

Ok. Election fraud didn't really happen in 2020, Trump lost cause Biden got 81M votes.

This is why no one takes you and @goldmom seriously. You're both much closer to being lib trolls than you are being moderates.
No one takes me seriously?
How interesting. You do realize that describes you - and Russell, who always speeds to answer my posts. If he doesn’t take me seriously he and the sheep he’s paid to herd could always put me on ignore, could they not?

Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT