ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when we used to joke that if Trump cured cancer the left would hate it

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Operation warp speed has effectively given us treatment for coronavirus and vaccines for coronavirus in nine months. This is as close and as fast to the cure and prevention as you could find in a pandemic or any disease ever. It is 100% because of operation warp speed. It is 100% because of the leadership of Trump.

And the left hates him for it.

Your honor, I rest my case

Last edited:
Operation warp speed has effectively given his treatment for coronavirus in vaccines for coronavirus in nine months. This is as close to the cure and prevention as you could fine in a pandemic or any disease ever. It is 100% because of operation warp speed. It is 100% because of the leadership of Trump.

And the left hates him for it.

Your honor, I rest my case
Now the media is in full blown spin mode. "There is little to no side affects with the vaccine" now that they seem to have won.

And yet, phucktards leftists still pray for more lockdowns and control in order to "hit the economic reset button".

Now the media is in full blown spin mode. "There is little to no side affects with the vaccine" now that they seem to have won.

And yet, phucktards leftists still pray for more lockdowns and control in order to "hit the economic reset button".
I hope someday he gets the credit he deserves for this one way or the other. The left, the far left, it’s just pissed off because now they’ve lost their tool to try and impose an in force control on people

I hope someday he gets the credit he deserves for this one way or the other. The left, the far left, it’s just pissed off because now they’ve lost their tool to try and impose an in force control on people
I've said this before and I'll say it again. No matter if the election fraud uncovered has enough proof to reverse this travesty of democracy this one particular election, safeguards to ensure it never happens again and some crooks are frog marched to prison need to happen..........or we are dead as the great republic we were once known to be. It will be over if they can get away with this ever again. At a minimum, heads need to roll.........into guillotine buckets.

Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT