ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Dalio..

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017
How many on here are For smart bi-partisan leadership?? Lol, not one trump supporter, not a one.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
How many on here are For smart bi-partisan leadership?? Lol, not one trump supporter, not a one.

Bi - partnershipship with Marxist who want to destroy this country? Hell no. They need to be defeated and eradicated from congress.

Bi - partnershipship with Marxist who want to destroy this country? Hell no. They need to be defeated and eradicated from congress.
I know where you geniuses stand, good thing is you represent the fringe of the party.

Try and focus my lil sheep…. And don’t get triggered we are all Americans..

Did you read the post? He’s talking about Nikki Haley. If you have a lot in common with hedge fund principals and/or war profiteers, you should throw in with Ray Dalio behind Haley. Do you have anything in common with that crew? I’m going to guess no.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Did you read the post? He’s talking about Nikki Haley. If you have a lot in common with hedge fund principals and/or war profiteers, you should throw in with Ray Dalio behind Haley. Do you have anything in common with that crew? I’m going to guess no.
i dont have anything in common with any crew. i do think he is a bright person and worth reading.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT