ADVERTISEMENT

RAT impeachment hearings Fizzle

Trump sure takes up a lot of free rental space in heads of libs. A common defense mechanism is arrogance and condescension. Reading some of these posts question wether I should have been an English major instead of an Engineering major. II would feel so inadequate if it wasn’t for my big paychecks. Well, I must be off to bed, I have to be at my office at 6:30. Good night my conservative Neanderthals.

He’s our president. Why wouldn’t he take up a lot of space. That’s a pretty weak retort.

Exactly how big are those paychecks, big timer? You know, for reference sake. It was you that brought it up.

They don’t even know they are being manipulated. That is what makes it so entertaining. The arrogance and entitlement that has

Don’t worry the Dems will lose the House in 2020 and Trump will be president for the next 5 years. He will get to replace Ginsburg, who will soon be worm food, and he will continue to replace liberal judges in the lower courts. Doing all this in a booming economy while securing the southern border. As we say here in North Cackalacky, “Ain’t life grand

He’s our president. Why wouldn’t he take up a lot of space. That’s a pretty weak retort.

Exactly how big are those paychecks, big timer? You know, for reference sake. It was you that brought it up.

Whats with you and your inferiority complex toward people that make more money than you? Maybe you should spend less time getting bad info from alt left sources and more time learning how to better farm soybeans.

I stand on a street corner in Denver in a crowd. I'm 5,280 feet above sea level. Our worst fears are getting run over by a bus or mugged.

I stand on the Alico building in Waco. I'm 712 feet above sea level. I stand near the edge with some roofers. I'm nervous. I walk away from the roofers to the middle of the rooftop. I'm as calm as a cucumber. I have no fear of heights nor do you.

Some of us have a fear of falling or a fear of edges.

I've always heard people say, "I'm afraid of heights." Sounded reasonable to me. In my class room testing, I reasoned the answer had to be no because the question was asked. I got it right.

1+1=2.

I don't ask trick questions. I am one of those among us who want answers. I find no questions dumb.

You didn't cheat for looking up strengths. You sought an answer. I do so regularly. Kudos to you!

Actually, few of us have a fear of falling. We can fall many times without serious harm. And ledges, by themselves, present no issues. So the fear is actually falling from a great height, hence it’s usually just shortened to a fear of heights. So the question was scored incorrectly IMO.

Actually, few of us have a fear of falling. We can fall many times without serious harm. And ledges, by themselves, present no issues. So the fear is actually falling from a great height, hence it’s usually just shortened to a fear of heights. So the question was scored incorrectly IMO.

I'm wondering if the real reason Sunny asked the question was to demonstrate how insecure your response would be? You sure are arguing and hedging over a couple of silly questions.

Well, I’m a Texan so we don’t have to lay with any of them. And the only reason you like Nunes is because he’s running cover for your boy Trump, but he’s as dirty as the rest of them.
No, I like him for standing against liar Schiff and the rest of those flakes. Go lay with that Green JA from Tejas then.

No, I like him for standing against liar Schiff and the rest of those flakes. Go lay with that Green JA from Tejas then.

Funny you call Schiff a liar when your Trumpy boy is the biggest liar ever to hold office. What has Schiff lied about, anyway?

And since they now have video, your boy Nunes is going down as well. How does it feel to support a bunch of crooks?

Reactions: DGlockUF
Funny you call Schiff a liar when your Trumpy boy is the biggest liar ever to hold office. What has Schiff lied about, anyway?

And since they now have video, your boy Nunes is going down as well. How does it feel to support a bunch of crooks?

He's claimed he hadn't talked to the whistleblower or that he knew his identity.

He's lied about having proof of Trump's collusion with Russia.

Now tell us what Trump has lied about.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

At least he's not conjuring fake charges against anyone like Schiffless continues to do.

lb191128c20191126110434.jpg

Special Report on OANN yesterday had Ukraine witnesses that were willing to testify under oath and name names,,, but the State Dept would not let them enter the country.

OANN did manage to bring 3 of them into the country anyway, to testify on camera about the U.S. led corruption in the Ukraine, with Joe and Hunter right in the middle of it, but certainly not alone in the slush funds and money laundering. :cool:

Not really a swamp. It's actually a cesspool with no bottom... o_O

Special Report on OANN yesterday had Ukraine witnesses that were willing to testify under oath and name names,,, but the State Dept would not let them enter the country.

OANN did manage to bring 3 of them into the country anyway, to testify on camera about the U.S. led corruption in the Ukraine, with Joe and Hunter right in the middle of it, but certainly not alone in the slush funds and money laundering. :cool:

Not really a swamp. It's actually a cesspool with no bottom... o_O
You guys are so gullible. I’m still waiting on the Pizzagate and Seth Rich murder stories to break. OAN has it covered though.

You guys are so gullible. I’m still waiting on the Pizzagate and Seth Rich murder stories to break. OAN has it covered though.

Kinda like CNN had you convinced Russian collusion was real? Mueller gonna take down Trump? How many months did you tell us that was gonna happen?

Still waiting...

Reactions: gatordad3

Seth was just another of the many Arkancids that stretch all the way back to the Arkansas Governor's Mansion. Another Hillbillery / Demorat cover-up that has succeeded so far.... o_O

The Clinton Crime Syndicate makes the Mafia look like armature hour alter boys. :oops:

Reactions: gatordad3
Seth was just another of the many Arkancids that stretch all the way back to the Arkansas Governor's Mansion. Another Hillbillery / Demorat cover-up that has succeeded so far.... o_O

The Clinton Crime Syndicate makes the Mafia look like armature hour alter boys. :oops:

I think you’re on to something. You should contact the local authorities.

I think you’re on to something. You should contact the local authorities.

The funny part is, if the Seth Rich story is fake, that means the Awan brothers did it, and then the only question becomes if they were working alone, or with inside help.

Pick your poison.

How’s that CNN lawsuit working out for you Nunes? I guess you’ll be filing it as a private citizen. What a clown show.

ADVERTISEMENT