giphy.gif

How does the lyrics go?
Take it on the run baby
Cuz that's the way you want it baby
And I don't want you around

Reactions: nail1988
Jim Jordan just destroyed both star witnesses

thoughts @urtren @bradleygator

I think that the Congressional Democrats are shit all stupid for bringing this laughably weak impeachment case public. You can’t find anything better than pressuring a foreign head of state to investigate corruption? Isn’t that a positive? And the case you pick to open public hearings on involves the drug addict son of your presumptive nominee getting paid $50k a month by a Russian backed oligarch? Who advises these people? Instead of working to defeat Trump, they should put all of their resources into getting him elected, because they would **** it up and he would lose.

Every dem witness makes the case against impeachment more airtight.

Please stop getting your info from shit sources, bernie-kid.

Have to agree with Ghost on this one. Honestly, even if Trump did condition aid on investigating corruption, which Biden’s kid getting paid by a Russian backed oligarch unquestionably is, what's wrong with that?

Why would it be illegitimate to say, I wanted to make sure our $400m wasn’t going to subsidize a kleptocracy?

But regardless, Democrats can’t even get there. Just a complete embarrassment.

Have to agree with Ghost on this one. Honestly, even if Trump did condition aid on investigating corruption, which Biden’s kid getting paid by a Russian backed oligarch unquestionably is, what's wrong with that?

Why would it be illegitimate to say, I wanted to make sure our $400m wasn’t going to subsidize a kleptocracy?

Final nail in the coffin: The US and Ukraine have had a treaty in place for 20 years to assist each other in investigations into criminal matters: https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

If you get your news from CNN and MSNBC, ask yourself why they have never mentioned this treaty.

I'm not going to argue with you. We all see what we want to see and judge what we think we have seen by whatever moral code governs us. We all have to ask ourselves at some point: How far am I willing to go, how far am I willing to bend my principles, in my support of a person? However, I couldn't disagree more with your post because Trump and his cronies offend my moral code and have gone far beyond what my principles will tolerate. Your moral code and principles are different than mine - not better, not worse, just different.

I'm not going to argue with you. We all see what we want to see and judge what we think we have seen by whatever moral code governs us. We all have to ask ourselves at some point: How far am I willing to go, how far am I willing to bend my principles, in my support of a person? However, I couldn't disagree more with your post because Trump and his cronies offend my moral code and have gone far beyond what my principles will tolerate. Your moral code and principles are different than mine - not better, not worse, just different.

Is your moral code offended by Obama and the Clintons making millions from speaking fees from banks after directly facilitating massive financial fraud on Wall St? Or by Hunter Biden making $50k a month from a company headed by a Ukrainian oligarch at the same time his father was overseeing an anti corruption initiative in the country?

Is your moral code offended by Obama and the Clintons making millions from speaking fees from banks after directly facilitating massive financial fraud on Wall St? Or by Hunter Biden making $50k a month from a company headed by a Ukrainian oligarch at the same time his father was overseeing an anti corruption initiative in the country?

Tip of the iceberg.

Whadabout that #SondlandSurprise today? Maybe connected to Pompeo resigning? Sinking ship, y'all.

Rush played a montage today of media throwing Sondland under the bus, he wasn't the best witness, didn't sound credible, etc.

And when did Pompeo resign? Please stop getting your info from shit sources.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Come on man, don’t continue pulling that “equivalency” bullshit. You demean yourself. After today, if you can’t see what Trump is - a Russian asset working against American interests - then you’re as much a traitor as he is.

Come on man, don’t continue pulling that “equivalency” bullshit. You demean yourself. After today, if you can’t see what Trump is - a Russian asset working against American interests - then you’re as much a traitor as he is.

What’s bullshit about it? You’re saying your outrage over trump is driven by your morals, rather than political cheerleading. So I’m asking you if it offends your morals that supposed progressives oversaw widening wealth disparity and then made literal hundreds of millions from financiers as soon as they left office.

Seems like a legit question to me. If you’re just a cheerleader, I apologize for trying to engage you in actual conversation. You can carry on with your “Trump good!/no Trump very bad” exchange with Ghost.

It doesn’t matter what any of these witnesses said; Schiff and Pelosi are pot committed to issuing articles of impeachment. It has never been about the truth, only about politics

Very sad for our country

I do think the articles may not pass, as there are 20-28 blue dog Dems that might look at the testimony and conclude this is BS. Probably more hope than likely outcome tho

The most obvious seems to be missing from this impeachment circus, the impeachable offense. All I saw was that Trump did everything right. These Democrats can not be allowed to keep the House in 2020. They have done nothing since Trump took office but put every effort into getting rid of him. Nero fiddles while Rome burns. It’s absurd at this point to think any independent or moderate Dem would vote for a Dem on 2020. If the Repubs acted lawless like this I would switch parties or become independent. Adam Sh&& for brains needs to be brought up on treason charges as well as top level employees of the intelligence and FBI. This includes prominent Dems. They are covering serious crimes committed by them.

And there it is. Every time you ask a lib to think critically about their positions, they get irritated and start name-calling.

It doesn’t matter what any of these witnesses said; Schiff and Pelosi are pot committed to issuing articles of impeachment. It has never been about the truth, only about politics

Very sad for our country

I do think the articles may not pass, as there are 20-28 blue dog Dems that might look at the testimony and conclude this is BS. Probably more hope than likely outcome tho

This is it 100 percent. Dems we’re getting eat up by their base for not impeaching over Russia, so they had to come up with something. Schiff wouldn’t have opened proceedings unless he thought he had the vote in the bag.

The case sounded laughably weak, and from my perspective the testimony in support of it was worse, but they probably got enough from whatshisname’s testimony 2 days ago to at least vote on articles. They’ll throw in obstruction of justice and whatever else they can bootstrap on.

They have no shot in the Senate, obviously. And I’d say they have about a 1 in 5 chance of not winning the House vote, which would be a complete disaster. And in the end, they probably assured Trump’s re-election absent a pretty severe economic downturn. But Schiff et al will be able to campaign on impeaching Trump, and that’s what this was all about.

I’m no fan of Trump, but this sham proceeding is going to be more damaging than anything he does, because neither party is going to accept election results moving forward and all these bs investigations and impeachment are going to become routine.

The most obvious seems to be missing from this impeachment circus, the impeachable offense. All I saw was that Trump did everything right. These Democrats can not be allowed to keep the House in 2020. They have done nothing since Trump took office but put every effort into getting rid of him. Nero fiddles while Rome burns. It’s absurd at this point to think any independent or moderate Dem would vote for a Dem on 2020. If the Repubs acted lawless like this I would switch parties or become independent. Adam Sh&& for brains needs to be brought up on treason charges as well as top level employees of the intelligence and FBI. This includes prominent Dems. They are covering serious crimes committed by them.
Our Bastille Day should be purging the Congress of these parasites representing the Dim party.

ADVERTISEMENT