ADVERTISEMENT

RAT impeachment hearings Fizzle

I love reading that “ignored Member” replied to one of my posts. I wonder who that could be.

I love reading that “ignored Member” replied to one of my posts. I wonder who that could be.

Kinda funny that you post that in this thread..... when you hadn’t previously posted ITT to be responded to....

Therefore, a) you wanted to get the attention of the person you “ignored” by going to a thread with some traffic to say you got your ignored message (which equals pretend ignore), or

b) you forgot to log out of an alt account in this thread, and self busted - such as UFRectum??

It doesn’t matter what any of these witnesses said; Schiff and Pelosi are pot committed to issuing articles of impeachment. It has never been about the truth, only about politics

Very sad for our country

I do think the articles may not pass, as there are 20-28 blue dog Dems that might look at the testimony and conclude this is BS. Probably more hope than likely outcome tho
It's incredible to me that you'd think this is BS. It's obvious to any open mind that Trump endangered our and our ally's national security for his personal benefit, not for our national security interests. It's the worst thing a president can do, and the evidence is overwhelming that Trump did. How can one consider himself an America patriot and condone that behavior? It's simply flabbergasting.

Reactions: BSC911
Kinda funny that you post that in this thread..... when you hadn’t previously posted ITT to be responded to....

Therefore, a) you wanted to get the attention of the person you “ignored” by going to a thread with some traffic to say you got your ignored message (which equals pretend ignore), or

b) you forgot to log out of an alt account in this thread, and self busted - such as UFRectum??
Mockery: what the intellectually challenged resort to.

It's incredible to me that you'd think this is BS. It's obvious to any open mind that Trump endangered our and our ally's national security for his personal benefit, not for our national security interests. It's the worst thing a president can do, and the evidence is overwhelming that Trump did. How can one consider himself an America patriot and condone that behavior? It's simply flabbergasting.

How many times must EACH, and EVERY witness called state or agree that there was no quid pro quo, no crime, no impeachable offense, and no bribery??

The worse of these folk are just p!ssed that the President has ultimate authority over diplomacy, and not the bureaucratic diplomatic corps

What did he do to weaken our national security?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

So VP Biden ACTUALLY endangering an ally's national security for family benefit....THAT you have no problem with?

"Bust all monsters*"

* = unless they are ours

Reactions: nail1988

This is why you cannot have a rational debate with the average liberal. They live in their own world with their own set of facts. Check the comments to this tweet, the liberals all think Trump admitted to breaking the law.

These people are insane.

Reactions: nail1988

Nope and nope.

There are so many crazy CT threads I just had to pick one at random. That was just the most recent one.

I have no idea who UFRectum is. This is my only account.

Any other questions?

It’s funny you said that, My daughter was just studying last night for her social studies test on the French Revolution. I was thinking the very same thing last night while helping her study.
Yes, and I feel they should be beheaded like the original Bastille Day.

Reactions: Ncgatr1
Nope and nope.

There are so many crazy CT threads I just had to pick one at random. That was just the most recent one.

I have no idea who UFRectum is. This is my only account.

Any other questions?

Yeah, why did you say ANYONE had replied to you in this thread when you hadn't posted in this thread?

Wait...did you actually create a new name just so you could read my posts?

Forget which name you were posting under?

How many times must EACH, and EVERY witness called state or agree that there was no quid pro quo, no crime, no impeachable offense, and no bribery??

The worse of these folk are just p!ssed that the President has ultimate authority over diplomacy, and not the bureaucratic diplomatic corps
One can tell you are a Republican: you boldface lie, either that or you haven't been watching the hearings because there is overwhelming evidence Trump bribed and extorted Z and grossly abused his power. This has NOTHING to do with his foreign policy. Many disagree with his foreign policy, just like they did with EVERY president before him. The Ukraine Affair is of an entirely different order, and if you can't see that, it's only because you refuse to, or yourself are a Russian troll.

The Dems have abandoned their responsibilities as public servants. Hopefully rational thinking will prevail with the independents and moderate Dems in the election. I’m not sure if this Country can take 4 more years of this constant nonsense.

The Dems have abandoned their responsibilities as public servants. Hopefully rational thinking will prevail with the independents and moderate Dems in the election. I’m not sure if this Country can take 4 more years of this constant nonsense.
Another Russian sympathizer.

#Fakenews

BREAKING: Devin Nunes To Take Swift Legal Action Against FAKE NEWS CNN For ‘Demonstrably False’ Story

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced Friday night that he is filing a lawsuit against CNN over a report that they published the same evening that alleged an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani was willing to testify to Congress that Nunes met with a former Ukrainian prosecutor last year to discuss digging up dirt on former Vice President and current Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

“The attorney, Joseph A. Bondy, represents Lev Parnas, the recently indicted Soviet-born American who worked with Giuliani to push claims of Democratic corruption in Ukraine,” CNN reported. “Bondy said that Parnas was told directly by the former Ukrainian official that he met last year in Vienna with Rep. Devin Nunes.”

“Mr. Parnas learned from former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Victor Shokin that Nunes had met with Shokin in Vienna last December,” Bondy told CNN. “Nunes had told Shokin of the urgent need to launch investigations into Burisma, Joe and Hunter Biden, and any purported Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election.”

CNN claims that Bondy told them that Parnas and Nunes allegedly began communicating with each other around the time of the Vienna trip and that Parnas worked to put Nunes in contact with Ukrainian officials that could dig up dirt on Biden and Democrats in Ukraine.

Nunes also plans to sue The Daily Beast for a story that it published earlier in the week that alleged that Parnas helped Nunes set up numerous meetings regarding Ukraine.

In an exclusive statement provided to Breitbart News, Nunes said: “These demonstrably false and scandalous stories published by the Daily Beast and CNN are the perfect example of defamation and reckless disregard for the truth. Some political operative offered these fake stories to at least five different media outlets before finding someone irresponsible enough to publish them. I look forward to prosecuting these cases, including the media outlets, as well as the sources of their fake stories, to the fullest extent of the law. I intend to hold the Daily Beast and CNN accountable for their actions. They will find themselves in court soon after Thanksgiving.”

Nunes does have a legitimate reason to not answer CNN, as the far-left network is notorious for making false claims about Republicans and publishing false stories that later have to be retracted.

In late 2017, CNN published a story smearing then-Trump ally Anthony Scaramucci that alleged that Scaramucci was connected to a Russian investment fund that was supposedly under investigation by the U.S. Senate.

Scaramucci took immediate legal action against CNN and the network was forced to retract the report and had to fire three reporters over the incident.

In August, CNN’s Brian Stelter, on his show “Reliable Sources,” allowed a psychiatrist to falsely claim that President Donald Trump was “as destructive of person in this century as Hitler, Stalin, Mao were in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were.”

Stelter did not challenge the claim and after experiencing intense backlash, gave an uncorroborated excuse for his inaction to the blatantly false statement.

CNN also lied about former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, being its source for a story whose central claim — that Cohen would testify that Trump knew in advance about the Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer — was also false.

“On July 27, 2018, CNN published a blockbuster story: that Michael Cohen was prepared to tell Robert Mueller that President Trump knew in advanced about the Trump Tower meeting,” The Intercept reported. “There were, however, two problems with this story: first, CNN got caught blatantly lying when its reporters claimed that ‘contacted by CNN, one of Cohen’s attorneys, Lanny Davis, declined to comment’ (in fact, Davis was one of CNN’s key sources, if not its only source, for this story), and second, numerous other outlets retracted the story after the source, Davis, admitted it was a lie. CNN, however, to this date has refused to do either.”

CNN has also posted false stories about:

Read more in:
  1. CNN
  2. Devin Nunes
  3. Media Bias

Last edited:
Another Russian sympathizer.
The only Russian sympathizing was the DNC and Hillary’s attempts you use Ukraine as a weapon against the Trump campaign. I do remember Obummer telling Mitch Romney in the 2012 debates that Mitch was silly for naming Russia as the number one geopolitical threat. I think the a$$ clown used the phrase “the 1980s called and they want their foreign policy back” Obviously you have your head shoved so far up CNN’s a$$, that you have ignored every fact and continue to operate on emotions.

#Fakenews

BREAKING: Devin Nunes To Take Swift Legal Action Against FAKE NEWS CNN For ‘Demonstrably False’ Story

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced Friday night that he is filing a lawsuit against CNN over a report that they published the same evening that alleged an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani was willing to testify to Congress that Nunes met with a former Ukrainian prosecutor last year to discuss digging up dirt on former Vice President and current Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

“The attorney, Joseph A. Bondy, represents Lev Parnas, the recently indicted Soviet-born American who worked with Giuliani to push claims of Democratic corruption in Ukraine,” CNN reported. “Bondy said that Parnas was told directly by the former Ukrainian official that he met last year in Vienna with Rep. Devin Nunes.”

“Mr. Parnas learned from former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Victor Shokin that Nunes had met with Shokin in Vienna last December,” Bondy told CNN. “Nunes had told Shokin of the urgent need to launch investigations into Burisma, Joe and Hunter Biden, and any purported Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election.”

CNN claims that Bondy told them that Parnas and Nunes allegedly began communicating with each other around the time of the Vienna trip and that Parnas worked to put Nunes in contact with Ukrainian officials that could dig up dirt on Biden and Democrats in Ukraine.

Nunes also plans to sue The Daily Beast for a story that it published earlier in the week that alleged that Parnas helped Nunes set up numerous meetings regarding Ukraine.

In an exclusive statement provided to Breitbart News, Nunes said: “These demonstrably false and scandalous stories published by the Daily Beast and CNN are the perfect example of defamation and reckless disregard for the truth. Some political operative offered these fake stories to at least five different media outlets before finding someone irresponsible enough to publish them. I look forward to prosecuting these cases, including the media outlets, as well as the sources of their fake stories, to the fullest extent of the law. I intend to hold the Daily Beast and CNN accountable for their actions. They will find themselves in court soon after Thanksgiving.”

Nunes does have a legitimate reason to not answer CNN, as the far-left network is notorious for making false claims about Republicans and publishing false stories that later have to be retracted.

In late 2017, CNN published a story smearing then-Trump ally Anthony Scaramucci that alleged that Scaramucci was connected to a Russian investment fund that was supposedly under investigation by the U.S. Senate.

Scaramucci took immediate legal action against CNN and the network was forced to retract the report and had to fire three reporters over the incident.

In August, CNN’s Brian Stelter, on his show “Reliable Sources,” allowed a psychiatrist to falsely claim that President Donald Trump was “as destructive of person in this century as Hitler, Stalin, Mao were in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were.”

Stelter did not challenge the claim and after experiencing intense backlash, gave an uncorroborated excuse for his inaction to the blatantly false statement.

CNN also lied about former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, being its source for a story whose central claim — that Cohen would testify that Trump knew in advance about the Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer — was also false.

“On July 27, 2018, CNN published a blockbuster story: that Michael Cohen was prepared to tell Robert Mueller that President Trump knew in advanced about the Trump Tower meeting,” The Intercept reported. “There were, however, two problems with this story: first, CNN got caught blatantly lying when its reporters claimed that ‘contacted by CNN, one of Cohen’s attorneys, Lanny Davis, declined to comment’ (in fact, Davis was one of CNN’s key sources, if not its only source, for this story), and second, numerous other outlets retracted the story after the source, Davis, admitted it was a lie. CNN, however, to this date has refused to do either.”

Read more in:
  1. CNN
  2. Devin Nunes
  3. Media Bias
Meh. Trump was going to sue all of those women for “falsely” accusing him of sexual assault.

Whatever happened to the famous Nunes memo you all were jizzing over that was going to take down the Dems? Is he still writing it?

The only decent Californian and the left can't stand it. Go lay with filth like Schiff, Waters, and Pelosi.
Well, I’m a Texan so we don’t have to lay with any of them. And the only reason you like Nunes is because he’s running cover for your boy Trump, but he’s as dirty as the rest of them.

The number of Demorats involved in the Ukrainian 'SLUSH FUND' corruption is growing by the day. This is why they have tried so hard to get rid of Trump, so that they could keep control of the Bureaucrats in the 3 letter agencies (FBI-DOJ-etc) o_O

The CHIT is getting ready to hit the fan, and they have no where to dunk into to get out of the splatter zone.... :cool:

Reactions: gatordad3
The number of Demorats involved in the Ukrainian 'SLUSH FUND' corruption is growing by the day. This is why they have tried so hard to get rid of Trump, so that they could keep control of the Bureaucrats in the 3 letter agencies (FBI-DOJ-etc) o_O

The CHIT is getting ready to hit the fan, and they have no where to dunk into to get out of the splatter zone.... :cool:
Let’s hope your right. I want heads to roll for this nonsense and wasted tax dollars.

Well, I’m a Texan so we don’t have to lay with any of them. And the only reason you like Nunes is because he’s running cover for your boy Trump, but he’s as dirty as the rest of them.
You must live in Austin with all the other delusional libs there. I was there in June and thought to myself, Texas just needs to wall off that city and let the homeless eat the residents. I served with a lot of proud Texans, and they all said the same thing. “We can’t keep f$&king libs from moving to the state after they turned their state into sh$thokes” We have that same problem in NC. The libs just need to stay the f&$k out!

#Fakenews

Read more in:
  1. CNN
  2. Devin Nunes
  3. Media Bias
Good luck with the lawsuit. Nunes is toast.

You must live in Austin with all the other delusional libs there. I was there in June and thought to myself, Texas just needs to wall off that city and let the homeless eat the residents. I served with a lot of proud Texans, and they all said the same thing. “We can’t keep f$&king libs from moving to the state after they turned their state into sh$thokes” We have that same problem in NC. The libs just need to stay the f&$k out!

Houston. Austin is pretty cool though. No doubt you wouldn’t like it. Too much culture there.

:eek:

The Tard is strong in you. Here’s another good website for you.

https://tatersgonnatate.com/

The only Russian sympathizing was the DNC and Hillary’s attempts you use Ukraine as a weapon against the Trump campaign. I do remember Obummer telling Mitch Romney in the 2012 debates that Mitch was silly for naming Russia as the number one geopolitical threat. I think the a$$ clown used the phrase “the 1980s called and they want their foreign policy back” Obviously you have your head shoved so far up CNN’s a$$, that you have ignored every fact and continue to operate on emotions.
And you not only have yours shoved up Fox's, you have your butt in the air to be reamed by your masters. Otherwise, your post makes no sense because of your low class grammar and syntax.

Yep, Nunes is such a tool.

Top Dem says ethics investigation into Devin Nunes likely

The top Democrat on the House armed services committee said Saturday that Republican Rep. Devin Nunes is likely to face an ethics investigation over allegations he met with an ex-Ukrainian prosecutor at the center of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

“Quite likely, without question,” House Armed Services Committee chairman Rep. Adam Smith (D-Wash) said when asked by MSNBC’s Joy Reid whether Nunes (R-Calif.), the House Intelligence Committee’s top Republican and a longtime Trump ally, could be investigated

Yep, Nunes is such a tool.

Top Dem says ethics investigation into Devin Nunes likely

The top Democrat on the House armed services committee said Saturday that Republican Rep. Devin Nunes is likely to face an ethics investigation over allegations he met with an ex-Ukrainian prosecutor at the center of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

“Quite likely, without question,” House Armed Services Committee chairman Rep. Adam Smith (D-Wash) said when asked by MSNBC’s Joy Reid whether Nunes (R-Calif.), the House Intelligence Committee’s top Republican and a longtime Trump ally, could be investigated
The threat to America is not liberals; it's reactionaries, and always has been the world over throughout history. Reactionaries hijacked socialism in, say, Russia, and they are now hijacking democracy in, say, America, always for the purpose of consolidating power over the masses of good people.

The only thing keeping North Carolina from turning into a shithole like, say, Alabama are the influx of progressives. Tell you what, since I also live in North Carolina, why don't you move to Alabama. That state is full of Neanderthals like you.

The only thing keeping North Carolina from turning into a shithole like, say, Alabama are the influx of progressives. Tell you what, since I also live in North Carolina, why don't you move to Alabama. That state is full of Neanderthals like you.
North Carolina needs more engineers like myself that are rational thinkers and problem solvers, and less progressive thinkers that think they know everything and create problems. I deal with progress idiots on a daily basis. Those Neanderthals in Huntsville, Alabama put men on the moon.

North Carolina needs more engineers like myself that are rational thinkers and problem solvers, and less progressive thinkers that think they know everything and create problems. I deal with progress idiots on a daily basis. Those Neanderthals in Huntsville, Alabama put men on the moon.
LOL. Houston begs to differ.

And any intelligent person in Huntsville moved there from some other state.

LOL. Houston begs to differ.

And any intelligent person in Huntsville moved there from some other state.
I didn’t know all the German scientists that developed the U.S. space program were from Houston?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT