ADVERTISEMENT

Ranchers warn they're finding many prayer rugs on the border

boogeyman.gif

Reactions: bradleygator
Yep! they can show a picture of an old water bottle but can't produce no pictures of a so called "prayer rug"Maybe they mistook it for one of those magic carpets. Lol

three-ways-to-levitate-a-magic-carpet.png

"According to one rancher who asked to remain anonymous..."

Good source!

"sources within the White House" is a favorite for The New York Times, The Washington Post, and most other lefty media sources that liberals here swoon over......if they are publishing the negative story about Trump that they want to believe.

The hypocrisy is only surpassed by the lack of self-awareness.

Liberals hate America, say the country is backwards, an embarrassment on the world stage, a sewer wrapped in a dumpster fire.

Then they turn around and want to throw open our borders and let the sickest and most desperate and poorest people in the world into this country.

If you really believed the United States was so horrible, why would you condone letting in all these people, no questions asked?

Because Democrats need a new source of voters. Sheep get hoodwinked once again.

"sources within the White House" is a favorite for The New York Times, The Washington Post, and most other lefty media sources that liberals here swoon over......if they are publishing the negative story about Trump that they want to believe.

The hypocrisy is only surpassed by the lack of self-awareness.

So when the NY Times does that, don't you call BS? But not when some anonymous shitkicker says he's finding evidence of a Mooslim invasion in Texas? Hypocrisy and lack of self awareness indeed.

So when the NY Times does that, don't you call BS? But not when some anonymous shitkicker says he's finding evidence of a Mooslim invasion in Texas? Hypocrisy and lack of self awareness indeed.

No, I critically think about both instances, and you should too.

The New York Times consistently publishes stories citing 'sources within the White House'. And those stories are consistently wrong. That tells a critical thinker that there's a good chance they are making it up.

In this case, the source claims the rancher wished to remain anonymous. That seems completely credible to a critical thinker, because we both know how the tolerant left would have reacted if this rancher had revealed his identity.

In this case, the source claims the rancher wished to remain anonymous. That seems completely credible to a critical thinker, because we both know how the tolerant left would have reacted if this rancher had revealed his identity.[/QUOTE]

Didn't want to see their identity. I just wanted to see the evidence.
Only evidence i seen was a old water bottle that was filled with
dirt and tumbleweed. After all, prayer rugs were the subject matter.

How many rugs came through the tunnel with the rest of the criminal invaders?

@BoxofFrogs :cool:

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...tunnels-border-wall-arizona/story?id=60462672

ABC news, I thought you have repeatedly said we can't belive nothing that MAINSTREAM says. Why do we want to build
a wall if the migrants are just going to tunnel under the wall? If it was so bad with so called terrorist why not have the military patrol the border? Please answer these questions for me Nail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT