ADVERTISEMENT

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls on FBI to Investigate Trump Ally Who Allegedly Asked Minors For Nude Photos

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Does asking minors for nude d*ck pics qualify as grooming? 🤣

trumpworld is filled with pedophiles & perverts who admit they're sick!!! 😲

Remember the good ol' days when trump world only beat their wives?

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/m...y-who-allegedly-asked-minors-for-nude-photos/
Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls on FBI to Investigate Trump Ally Who Allegedly Asked Minors For Nude Photos
By Jennifer Bowers BahneyApr 17th, 2023, 7:39 pm

The Daily Beast first reported that Alexander, who helped organize the Jan. 6 insurrection, admitted to sending “inappropriate messages” to young men teens asking for “d*ck pics.”

Alexander issued the following statement after the story broke.

I apologize for any inappropriate messages sent over the years. Forgive me. While having repented before God and confess at Church, I want my supporters and those involved to hear my apology today.

When I’ve flirted or others have flirted with me, I’ve flexed my credentials or dropped corny pick up lines. Other times, I’ve been careless and should’ve qualified those coming up to me’s identities during flirtatious banter at the start.

Nothing unlawful has occurred. Seeing false claims alongside real messages is a deceptive technique. Some have retracted and other individuals say were deceptively edited which is why I waited. All of this is designed by a Literal Predator to take advantage of admitted sins and hurt my allies. One recent individual attacked me (before recanting parts) to hide their own sexual identity struggles. I won’t attack back because these fights benefit no one’s redemption. Others have been fake accusers or literal honeypots eager to frame me.

Alexander, a self-identified bisexual, posted recently that he has been “battling with same-sex attraction.” He allegedly propositioned men in their 20s and at least two teenagers, one 15 the other 17.

Former alt-right ally, Milo Yiannopoulos, has been the source of “video interviews and other evidence” that accuses Alexander.

7ik4hv.jpg

She may be right about this guy but she's still a raving lunatic. How the hell does she get elected? Her district must be 51% equally raving lunnies. The University of Georgia must be proud of having her as an alumni.

She may be right about this guy but she's still a raving lunatic. How the hell does she get elected? Her district must be 51% equally raving lunnies. The University of Georgia must be proud of having her as an alumni.

Birds of a feather flock together...Gerrymander is a powerful thing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT