ADVERTISEMENT

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU SUPPORT THE HIRING OF CHIP KELLY...

Hopefully NEVER going to be a Gator coach.

Your thoughts are right up there with your knowledge standards... :cool:

2009 Cow-Chip Kelly -- Scott Frost WR's
2011 -- Marcus Mariota (red shirt in 2011)
2012 -- Mariota starts.
----- Kelly 'NCAA Show Cause' and bails out for the NFL
Scott Frost OC/QB's
2014 - Mariota to NFL after his rsJr season.
Frost to UCF as HC

Frost is the best option. Chip Kelly is not a terrible pick but Frost is better

Frost is the best option. Chip Kelly is not a terrible pick but Frost is better

Frost is young innovative and well liked by all.

Cow-Chip is old, annoying and obnoxious, while being disliked by all that have to be around him or work for him....

Reactions: fsu939913
He is not even your coach yet and you are already defending him lol His team did great after he left. I think he knew that Oregon would take a dive after mariota and bolted.
Actually it's called facts. What did I post that wasn't factual? Just cause you were wrong or don't like the answers. I can't do anything about that.

Actually it's called facts. What did I post that wasn't factual? Just cause you were wrong or don't like the answers. I can't do anything about that.

huh? You are butt hurt for no reason lol he is not your coach and probably wont be your coach. Dont be sensitive.

Looks like Insta is right about some things. Same with CompuGator You guys should get in touch with Compu, if he’s still alive. His record on picking HCs is no worse than most ADs.

Last edited:
Looks like Insta is right about some things. Same with CompuGator You guys should get in touch with Compu, if he’s still alive. His record on picking HCs is no worse than most ADs.

lol You dug this up. Well I guess I was right in this thread that Kelly was a safer pick than Frost though Kelly has struggled big time also.

It is a funny thread…

remember…Kelly was a rock star at the time…and we all desperately wanted somebody competent…
Sad why aren’t you whining and crying that somebody pulled up one of your 42,000 old posts? It’s ok? Get ready for about 1,000.

Oh gentle Jesus.

Why has no one banned you?
giphy.gif

Chip Kelly wouldnt last 10 minutes here.

He acts even stranger than Mullen at some times and theres always been some talk about this private life that folks want to backbite him on. I could care less about his private life, but folks have talked about it on chat boards for a long time now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT