ADVERTISEMENT

Question for my fellow Trump supporters: Why didn't any of us

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
claim to really be 'independent' voters when we started posting here?

Just think, every post we make now could be some variation of "Look, I'm no Trump supporter, but you have to admit he did a helluva better job than Hiden, who has been a disaster." We could even claim we were lifelong dems, but the first year of Hiden and seeing the pain he has caused this country made us turn our backs on the party.

I mean, are the dems just better liars or trolls than we are?

Just think, every post we make now could be some variation of "Look, I'm no Trump supporter, but you have to admit he did a helluva better job than Hiden, who has been a disaster." We could even claim we were lifelong dems, but the first year of Hiden and seeing the pain he has caused this country made us turn our backs on the party.

We tell the truth?

Well I am a conservative first, pub second and I did not vote for Trump in 2016. In fact I was probably "Never Trump" for the first 2-3 months. I was relieved when he won but still did not like him. After he started enacting policies I favored and seeing the witch hunt, I quickly began to support him.

Leftist nonsense is some flavor of collectivism. Who wants to be a serf? I don't care if its some "lord" or a group, I do not want to be part of a "collective" anymore than necessary such as funding Police, Fire,Military, postal roads etc.

Even so funding should be "voluntary" as in sales taxes and user fees.

Gubmint should do the minimum, not be seen, not be heard and in most cases not felt.

When you have my philosophy Biden could do nothing but fail. Even so, beyond the freedom argument, we see from a practical point that democrat policies do not work.

Well I am a conservative first, pub second and I did not vote for Trump in 2016. In fact I was probably "Never Trump" for the first 2-3 months. I was relieved when he won but still did not like him. After he started enacting policies I favored and seeing the witch hunt, I quickly began to support him.
I totally understand and respect this. During the primaries in 2015 and 2016 I could not STAND Trump. I wanted Ben Carson to win, then I wanted Marco Rubio to win (forgive me). Trump finally won me over when he started actually enacting the policies he had campaigned for, just like you said.

But there was a moment during the campaign that I noticed that I think said a lot about Trump. It was during one of the first debates. They were announcing the candidates and one by one they would come on the stage when their name was announced. They announced that they would be coming out in the order of their polling, or something like that. The point is, everyone watching knew who would be coming out next, before they did.

Well when they got to Ben Carson's turn, for some inexplicable reason, they skipped him. And one by one, they all walked past Carson onto the stage. I will never forget, Jeb Bush walked out, and as he walked past Carson, he kinda looked back and snickered with a 'Sucks to be you!' look on his face.

When they got to Trump's turn, he walked to the edge of the curtain and stood next to Carson, and wouldn't go on the stage. Then when they had called all the names, Trump motioned to Carson to go on stage, and he walked out with him.

Every other candidate had the same chance to do what Trump did, but they all refused. Trump was the only one who didn't leave Carson to look like an idiot walking out by himself, unannounced.

I totally understand and respect this. During the primaries in 2015 and 2016 I could not STAND Trump. I wanted Ben Carson to win, then I wanted Marco Rubio to win (forgive me). Trump finally won me over when he started actually enacting the policies he had campaigned for, just like you said.

But there was a moment during the campaign that I noticed that I think said a lot about Trump. It was during one of the first debates. They were announcing the candidates and one by one they would come on the stage when their name was announced. They announced that they would be coming out in the order of their polling, or something like that. The point is, everyone watching knew who would be coming out next, before they did.

Well when they got to Ben Carson's turn, for some inexplicable reason, they skipped him. And one by one, they all walked past Carson onto the stage. I will never forget, Jeb Bush walked out, and as he walked past Carson, he kinda looked back and snickered with a 'Sucks to be you!' look on his face.

When they got to Trump's turn, he walked to the edge of the curtain and stood next to Carson, and wouldn't go on the stage. Then when they had called all the names, Trump motioned to Carson to go on stage, and he walked out with him.

Every other candidate had the same chance to do what Trump did, but they all refused. Trump was the only one who didn't leave Carson to look like an idiot walking out by himself, unannounced.
Trump led criminal reform, devastating to black America. Obama talked about criminal reform.

Trump funneled more funds to historically black colleges than any other president.

Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw record low unemployment numbers with wages rising.

Pastor Darrell Scott said Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the left.

I was 100% Trumpster. But not so much now. However, I'd vote for him again if the opportunity arises. I'm still looking at any sign of a reckoning; to right the 2020 election wrongs and having bad people go to jail. Will that ever happen? Lots of headlines only.

I remember that!
I think Trump has a lot of flaws like we all do, but to me he loves America and American people and actually did what he said he'd do despite the onslaught of the radicals who still attack him to this day.

I remember that!
I think Trump has a lot of flaws like we all do, but to me he loves America and American people and actually did what he said he'd do despite the onslaught of the radicals who still attack him to this day.
I was definitely not a Trump supporter. I actually wanted a Pres/VP combo of Cruz, and Carson and/or Rubio. Never liked the way Trump attacked his fellow candidates. Quickly jumped on board after he won the primary. I loved America First and border security.

Trump led criminal reform, devastating to black America. Obama talked about criminal reform.

Trump funneled more funds to historically black colleges than any other president.

Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw record low unemployment numbers with wages rising.

Pastor Darrell Scott said Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the left.
Pastor Darrell Scott doesn't speak for our community. Bernice King doesn't speak for our community. Candace doesn't speak for our community. You don't get to tell "US" how great it was under Slavery and Jim Crow. And you don't get to tell us how great things were for "US" under the previous administration.

Pastor Darrell Scott doesn't speak for our community. Bernice King doesn't speak for our community. Candace doesn't speak for our community. You don't get to tell "US" how great it was under Slavery and Jim Crow. And you don't get to tell us how great things were for "US" under the previous administration.
You are acutely perceptive. Have I told anyone how great it was under slavery and Jim Crow? No.

I have the right to tell anyone who cares to listen how great it was under the previous administration as does Pastor Scott.

I used to think I was 1/4 black. I recently learned since I don't know whether to vote for Biden or Trump, "I ain't black." The current plantation cracker in the White House told me so.

Because we do not go through life being liars, and hiding from the truth like they do. They do or say ANYTHING to promote their unAmerican agenda. This is THE answer.

You are acutely perceptive. Have I told anyone how great it was under slavery and Jim Crow? No.

I have the right to tell anyone who cares to listen how great it was under the previous administration as does Pastor Scott.

I used to think I was 1/4 black. I recently learned since I don't know whether to vote for Biden or Trump, "I ain't black." The current plantation cracker in the White House told me so.
You can do anything you want. It's America. I was just informing you "We" don't listen to Scott. And your citing of a few crumbs from the previous administration changes nothing on "Our" perspective about that administration.

Please share with the rest of us what voting democrat for decades has gained the black community? Because to me...blacks get all kinds of promises at election time from democrats...then NOTHING after...and they KEEP voting democrat. Talking about insanity? I truly do not understand it. I will wait for all the things the black community has gained from democrats. I think you will be able to name as many things as other libs can name about Bidens accomplishments.

To me...I think it is total BS that someone would vote for what is best for their race, instead of what is best for their Country...but then again, that may explain the WHOLE thing right there

Last edited:
You can do anything you want. It's America. I was just informing you "We" don't listen to Scott. And your citing of a few crumbs from the previous administration changes nothing on "Our" perspective about that administration.
Sorry bro, black community loves Trump. And Candace, and Pastor Scott, and anyone that puts what's best for them above politics.

Dem plantation is CLOSED!

Just curisous, and I am not saying you don't, but, why do you get to speak for the whole of the Black Community? Kalim does the same thing. Claims when a black republican/conservatiive says something, they don't speak for the Black Community, but always agrees with everything a black democrat says. Maybe neither party speaks for the WHOLE Black Communty.

Just curisous, and I am not saying you don't, but, why do you get to speak for the whole of the Black Community? Kalim does the same thing. Claims when a black republican/conservatiive says something, they don't speak for the Black Community, but always agrees with everything a black democrat says. Maybe neither party speaks for the WHOLE Black Communty.
Touché

Please share with the rest of us what voting democrat for decades has gained the black community? Because to me...blacks get all kinds of promises at election time from democrats...then NOTHING after...and they KEEP voting democrat. Talking about insanity? I truly do not understand it. I will wait for all the things the black community has gained from democrats. I think you will be able to name as many things as other libs can name about Bidens accomplishments.

To me...I think it is total BS that someone would vote for what is best for their race, instead of what is best for their Country...but then again, that may explain the WHOLE thing right there
BSC praises a failure. Do I want BSC silenced? Of course not. I praise a successful president. Some on the left want me to shut up. BSC and I share the right to speak our opinions. For this I salute BSC for understanding.

I am 1/4 Sub-Saharan African documented by Genelex Labs in Seattle, no matter what Brandon tells me.

It was the left that once upon a time taught me I'm 1/4 house boy, token, "white boy," traitor and Uncle Tom. Candace Owens has led many black Americans away from the plantation. I salute "white supremacist" Candace Owens.

Condaleezza Rice and I share the very same DNA admix. Our proportions are different. Our Cherokee portion matches up. I learned this from PBS.

I am a Libertarian (no doubt) however, I've always voted Republican because the Democrats are dreamers and rainbow chasers that waste my hard-earned money on murdering babies and protecting unlawful citizens. No pragmatics ever. When PDT was elected he made good on virtually every promise he made with the House fighting him every step of the way. Imagine what he could do with support from Congress.

I am a Libertarian (no doubt) however, I've always voted Republican because the Democrats are dreamers and rainbow chasers that waste my hard-earned money on murdering babies and protecting unlawful citizens. No pragmatics ever. When PDT was elected he made good on virtually every promise he made with the House fighting him every step of the way. Imagine what he could do with support from Congress.
Hey now, Biden is doing his best to make good on all of his promises too: War on Coal and Oil Industry - check; higher crime rates - check; open borders - check.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Hey now, Biden is doing his best to make good on all of his promises too: War on Coal and Oil Industry - check; higher crime rates - check; open borders - check.
Actually, he's not making good on any of his promises. The student loan forgiveness plan is out the window, federal stimuli went to Amazon employees that never missed a day of work, seniors/retirees/widows received no relief, covid deaths increased, military and law enforcement spending was slashed, goods are left to rot in the ports, continued trade with Russia/China, murdering babies doubled down, healthcare is being reduced to only ER care, no in-patient coverage for medicare patients, oil and gas in chaos but parts of US are still producing barrels of oil, he endorses fluid gender nonsense, has bullied Christians, and allowed the US border to be open while trying to secure Ukrainian borders.

I was not a Trump supporter at first until I actually listened to what he had to say and what he promised he would do. I do not like his attitude (outward persona) which is clearly antagonistic and probably not the best for a president who wants to work with the other side to get things done.

HOWEVER, given the past history of democrats basically blocking everything regardless of the outcome of elections and playing dirty, Trump was the only one who showed enough backbone to stand up and follow through with his promises and not compromise. The left hates Trump, which is ironic, because they were the ones who created him, or at least gave good people the reason they needed to vote for a brash New Yorker with his personality in order to counter the increasingly bad social and fiscal policies of the left.

Given what has happened over the last year, I think more people will vote for Trump in 24 if he runs than ever before because they will look longingly at the prosperity of his 4 years and the only war raging was between Trump and the MSM. People who didn't vote for him because of his personality will look past that to his policies given the train wreck we currently find ourselves in. That holds true if the Republicans take back the house and don't muck it up.

I was not a Trump supporter at first until I actually listened to what he had to say and what he promised he would do. I do not like his attitude (outward persona) which is clearly antagonistic and probably not the best for a president who wants to work with the other side to get things done.

HOWEVER, given the past history of democrats basically blocking everything regardless of the outcome of elections and playing dirty, Trump was the only one who showed enough backbone to stand up and follow through with his promises and not compromise. The left hates Trump, which is ironic, because they were the ones who created him, or at least gave good people the reason they needed to vote for a brash New Yorker with his personality in order to counter the increasingly bad social and fiscal policies of the left.

Given what has happened over the last year, I think more people will vote for Trump in 24 if he runs than ever before because they will look longingly at the prosperity of his 4 years and the only war raging was between Trump and the MSM. People who didn't vote for him because of his personality will look past that to his policies given the train wreck we currently find ourselves in. That holds true if the Republicans take back the house and don't muck it up.
Totally agree.

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. You're probably onto something.

Reactions: nail1988
Things were much better for ME and MINE under the past administration vs the new regime. Bernice King speaks for ME and MINE. Candace can speak for ME and MINE. Pastor Darrell Scott is endorsed by ME and MINE.

Y'ALL can keep being held down by the left. No Democrat speaks for ME or MINE.

Things were much better for ME and MINE under the past administration vs the new regime. Bernice King speaks for ME and MINE. Candace can speak for ME and MINE. Pastor Darrell Scott is endorsed by ME and MINE.

Another bruthuh who can define all seven components of critical thinking.

now that TennesseeGator has spoken, his opponent can now just go and pour themselves a stout cup of STFU

Last edited:
now that TennesseeGator has spoken, his opponent can now just go and poor themselves a stout cup of STFU
I remember the good ol days when the pundits thought the worst thing was Kellyanne Conway was sitting on a sofa with her shoes off while Trump met with the HBCU presidents...the shortage of avocados from Mexico...Natives being able to shoot denned bears...and manufactured racism.

Now we have employee shortage, high gas prices, a war, backed up ports, and a multitude of other things. What I'd give to see Kellyanne's feet and have those think that is the talking point on the nightly news.

I remember the good ol days when the pundits thought the worst thing was Kellyanne Conway was sitting on a sofa with her shoes off while Trump met with the HBCU presidents...the shortage of avocados from Mexico...Natives being able to shoot denned bears...and manufactured racism.

Now we have employee shortage, high gas prices, a war, backed up ports, and a multitude of other things. What I'd give to see Kellyanne's feet and have those think that is the talking point on the nightly news.
I’m definitely not saying Conway is attractive but how is she still married to that lard ass fake republican?

Does he have some kind of blackmail on her because I cannot see that tiny lady trying to straddle pants shitter Nadler’s twin brother.

I’m definitely not saying Conway is attractive but how is she still married to that lard ass fake republican?

Does he have some kind of blackmail on her because I cannot see that tiny lady trying to straddle pants shitter Nadler’s twin brother.
I remember when both her an Ingraham were both hot...poor Kelly has not aged well

I remember when both her an Ingraham were both hot...poor Kelly has not aged well
I’ll need to jump in the way back machine to take a look at Conway. I’d still take on Ingram 😂😂😂

I’m a little shocked that Conway’s husband wasn’t involved in the Lincoln Project kiddie diddling, I cannot fathom Conway being remotely attracted to him any longer.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT