ADVERTISEMENT

Que sera sera,,,

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
"One of the big reasons Tennessee is considered an overwhelming favorite to win the SEC East this season is the Vols’ situation at quarterback — coupled with the situation at quarterback at the other six schools in the division." -- Robbie Andreu - Gainesville Sun
The difference between a decent serviceable QB and a Great QB is:

QB-DT Joshua Dobbs 6-3 207 Jr - 2015 (decent and serviceable)
Passing - 205 of 344 (59.6%) for 2,291 yds, 6.7 yds/att, 15 TD's 5 Ints, QBR 127.01
Rushing - 146 for 671 yds, 4.6 ypc, 11 TD's
Total Off - 490 for 2,962 yds, 6.04 yds/play, 26 TD's

QB-DT Tim Tebow 6-3 235 Soph - 2007 (GREAT)
Passing - 234 of 350 (66.7%) for 3,286 yds, 9.4 yds/att, 32 TD's, 6 Ints, QBR 172.4
Rushing - 210 for 895 yds, 4.3 ypc, 23 TD's
Total Off - 560 for 4,181 yds, 7.47 yds/play, 55 TD's

Side by Side comparison, Jr vs Soph

JD Passing - 205 of 344 (59.6%) for 2,291 yds, 6.7 yds/att, 15 TD's 5 Ints, QBR 127.01
TT Passing - 234 of 350 (66.7%) for 3,286 yds, 9.4 yds/att, 32 TD's, 6 Ints, QBR 172.4
JD Rushing - 146 for 671 yds, 4.6 ypc, 11 TD's
TT Rushing - 210 for 895 yds, 4.3 ypc, 23 TD's
JD Total Off - 490 for 2,962 yds, 6.04 yds/play, 26 TD's
TT Total Off - 560 for 4,181 yds, 7.47 yds/play, 55 TD's
----------------
The only thing that Dobbs has proven to me is that he's another dollie QB that can't beat UF.

JD 2015 vs UF - Passing - 10-17 for 83 yards and 0 TDs.

Personally, I wouldn't trade them Kyle Trask 6-4 228 as a tFr, for Dobbs as a Sr. I think that UF has a good chance of making it a 2016 Gator's Dozen, regardless of which QB starts for the Gators. chomp
chomp
================

There's also a list there of their Top 5 RB's in the Nation: LSU-Stanford-FSU-OK-Ore
But I'm pretty happy to instead have 5 top quality RB's in our committee backfield.
Herndon Sr - Thompson Jr - Cronkrite So - Scarlett So - Perine Fr ;)

Note: For any skills players, you can't carry over what you did last season, to this season.
Everyone's W/L records and individual stats are all even to start a new season, so we'll see.
What will be will be.... :)

Why the hell are you comparing Dobbs to Tebow? Tebow isn't playing for UF.... Tebow hasn't played at UF for YEARS......

Reactions: JPGators17
Stupid question, as expected, since neither of you can understand a position comparison.
Comparisons of performances don't require that those compared currently be in school, otherwise why even keep the records over time? (morons) :rolleyes:

Neither of you should be allowed to use this board without some adult supervision available to keep you from asking your usual dumb question. Or are you just doing your usual stalking of me and what I post, no matter what it is? (bingo) o_O

~ I don't agree that JD is a great dual threat QB, or that he's even the best QB in the SECe.
~ I compared him with what I consider a Great QB-DT and he came out about half great.

Now, why don't you two go annoy your mommie for some cookies and milk, instead of just looking stupid here? :p

I mean....I get it, but wouldn't the better, more relevant comparison be to other current QBs in the division?

It's not like anyone is hailing Dobbs as Tebow.

This ^^^^

Nobody has Dobbs on a Heisman watch list.

Nobody is claiming him to be anywhere near Tebow status with the exception of a few Smokey Mountain homers.

Any sportswriter is mostly saying he is the most experienced QB in the SEC East and that works to UT's advantage.

Insta, you are like a teenage girl. Anything anyone says positive about someone else you have to comeback with a way UF is better. According to you I am expecring 15-0 with a national title, everyone on our team is annoverlooked superstar

Reactions: METSWIN
I mean....I get it, but wouldn't the better, more relevant comparison be to other current QBs in the division?

It's not like anyone is hailing Dobbs as Tebow.

Certainly Danny, and I actually did that,,, IF you paid attention. o_O
SECe QB comparisons = zero 2016 stats to compare.

"Note:
For any skills players, you can't carry over what you did last season, to this season. Everyone's W/L records and individual stats are all even to start a new season, so we'll see."

And several sports writers are calling Dobbs the best QB in the SECe, which is what I was working against, not for or against anyone in particular. If they want to put him in a 2015 comparison to other 2015 QB's, then that would be fine with me. :cool:

Are you or anyone scared of tennis-sea because they have Dobbs at QB?
I can guarantee you that Tabor, Wilson, & Dawson aren't... :D

Last edited:
Insta, you are like a teenage girl. Anything anyone says positive about someone else you have to comeback with a way UF is better. According to you I am expecring 15-0 with a national title, everyone on our team is annoverlooked superstar

And I see the teenage girl in you, every time you post anything to me.

Last year I said that UF could win 9 games and was a dark horse for the SECe-C.
Where did you pick the Gators in 2015?
Where are you picking them for 2016?
According to me, you are mostly FoS when you attempt to speak for me. o_O
At least occasionally, try just speaking for yourself... :cool:

Dobbs is NOT an accurate passer and if a team stacks the line he is done every game.

UF is mostly accepted as being DB-U.

ESPN - Bogger McFarland's (former LSU AA DT) Top Front Sevens for 2016:
1. UF
2. LSU
3. UA
4. tOSU
5. MichSt

Together, in 2015 they were #8 in the Nation in Total Defense.

And yes, I Shirley know that the UF defense is different from last years, but they brought in plenty of quality newbees to off-set the 2015 losses to the NFL, along with continuing to develop the upperclassmen already on the roster.

"One of the big reasons Tennessee is considered an overwhelming favorite to win the SEC East this season is the Vols’ situation at quarterback — coupled with the situation at quarterback at the other six schools in the division." -- Robbie Andreu - Gainesville Sun
The difference between a decent serviceable QB and a Great QB is:

QB-DT Joshua Dobbs 6-3 207 Jr - 2015 (decent and serviceable)
Passing - 205 of 344 (59.6%) for 2,291 yds, 6.7 yds/att, 15 TD's 5 Ints, QBR 127.01
Rushing - 146 for 671 yds, 4.6 ypc, 11 TD's
Total Off - 490 for 2,962 yds, 6.04 yds/play, 26 TD's

QB-DT Tim Tebow 6-3 235 Soph - 2007 (GREAT)
Passing - 234 of 350 (66.7%) for 3,286 yds, 9.4 yds/att, 32 TD's, 6 Ints, QBR 172.4
Rushing - 210 for 895 yds, 4.3 ypc, 23 TD's
Total Off - 560 for 4,181 yds, 7.47 yds/play, 55 TD's

Side by Side comparison, Jr vs Soph

JD Passing - 205 of 344 (59.6%) for 2,291 yds, 6.7 yds/att, 15 TD's 5 Ints, QBR 127.01
TT Passing - 234 of 350 (66.7%) for 3,286 yds, 9.4 yds/att, 32 TD's, 6 Ints, QBR 172.4
JD Rushing - 146 for 671 yds, 4.6 ypc, 11 TD's
TT Rushing - 210 for 895 yds, 4.3 ypc, 23 TD's
JD Total Off - 490 for 2,962 yds, 6.04 yds/play, 26 TD's
TT Total Off - 560 for 4,181 yds, 7.47 yds/play, 55 TD's
----------------
The only thing that Dobbs has proven to me is that he's another dollie QB that can't beat UF.

JD 2015 vs UF - Passing - 10-17 for 83 yards and 0 TDs.

Personally, I wouldn't trade them Kyle Trask 6-4 228 as a tFr, for Dobbs as a Sr. I think that UF has a good chance of making it a 2016 Gator's Dozen, regardless of which QB starts for the Gators. chomp
chomp
================

There's also a list there of their Top 5 RB's in the Nation: LSU-Stanford-FSU-OK-Ore
But I'm pretty happy to instead have 5 top quality RB's in our committee backfield.
Herndon Sr - Thompson Jr - Cronkrite So - Scarlett So - Perine Fr ;)

Note: For any skills players, you can't carry over what you did last season, to this season.
Everyone's W/L records and individual stats are all even to start a new season, so we'll see.

insta -hen you're my favorite lizzerd :D but this is a dousey

BL4_fF.gif

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
insta -hen you're my favorite lizzerd :D but this is a dousey

BL4_fF.gif

Well, ole head-nailed-to-da-flor, you're just another rival troll in my book. :confused:
But here's another dousey for ya..... o_O

Choker's 2016 RB Roster: (feel free to add-sub any I might have missed) o_O

RB Daniel Brooks 5-8 184 - Port Lavaca, Tx - eligibility has expired
-------------
RB Samaje Preine 5-10 189 - Sr - Pflugerville, Tx (Lamical's skinny-little cousin)
Career Rush - Att-489, Yds-3,062, 6.3 ypc, 37 TD's - with 2-LPF's
Career Rec - Rec-30, Yds-215, 7.2 yds/rec, 1 TD

RB Joe Mixon 6-1 226 - Jr - Oakley, Ca
Gm-13, Att-113, 753 yds, 6.7 ypc, 7 TD's

RB Rodney Anderson 6-0 211 - Soph - Katy, Tx
Gm-1, Att-1, 5 yds vs Akron

RB Abdul Adams 6-0 205 **** 5.8 - Fr - Durham, NC (their only 2016 RB recruit)

-------------
RB Najee Bisson 5-5 158 - Sr - Humble, Tx
No Stats - Practice slug / tackling dummy.

RB Anthony Sheppard 5-11 211 - Jr - Anchorage, Ak

RB Tion Grant 5-11 171 - Jr - Tulsa, Ok
------------
2015 Team Season Rushing 222.1 yds/gm, 21st in the Nation
(and that's going against the B-12's crappy excuse for Def.) :rolleyes:
=============

Would any Gator fan here trade the Gator RB's for what the Chokers have?

How about trading our DL or Front 7 for theirs? (LMAO at that) :D
I won't even ask about DB-U's secondary.... :eek:
(BCS-NC UF 24 - 14 vs the Chokers best ever)

While greedy Tx and Choke, both continue to fiddle while the Big 12 burns... :cool:

Well, ole head-nailed-to-da-flor, you're just another rival troll in my book. :confused:
But here's another dousey for ya..... o_O

Choker's 2016 RB Roster: (feel free to add-sub any I might have missed) o_O

RB Daniel Brooks 5-8 184 - Port Lavaca, Tx - eligibility has expired
-------------
RB Samaje Preine 5-10 189 - Sr - Pflugerville, Tx (Lamical's skinny-little cousin)
Career Rush - Att-489, Yds-3,062, 6.3 ypc, 37 TD's - with 2-LPF's
Career Rec - Rec-30, Yds-215, 7.2 yds/rec, 1 TD

RB Joe Mixon 6-1 226 - Jr - Oakley, Ca
Gm-13, Att-113, 753 yds, 6.7 ypc, 7 TD's

RB Rodney Anderson 6-0 211 - Soph - Katy, Tx
Gm-1, Att-1, 5 yds vs Akron

RB Abdul Adams 6-0 205 **** 5.8 - Fr - Durham, NC (their only 2016 RB recruit)

-------------
RB Najee Bisson 5-5 158 - Sr - Humble, Tx

RB Anthony Sheppard 5-11 211 - Jr - Anchorage, Ak

RB Tion Grant 5-11 171 - Jr - Tulsa, Ok
------------
2015 Team Season Rushing 222.1 yds/gm, 21st in the Nation
(and that's going against the B-12's crappy excuse for Def.) :rolleyes:
=============

Would any Gator fan here trade the Gator RB's for what the Chokers have?

How about trading our DL or Front 7 for theirs? (LMAO at that) :D
I won't even ask about DB-U's secondary.... :eek:
(BCS-NC UF 24 - 14 vs the Chokers best ever)

While greedy Tx and Choke, both continue to fiddle while the Big 12 burns... :cool:

4*Samaje P 5-10 240 not 189 and one of the top 3 backs in the nation :rolleyes:

5*Joe Mixon is a stud and redshirt Sophmore top 10 backs in the nation :rolleyes:

Both frist of second round pics :cool:

CGmbk0AUkAAfU7_.jpg

4*Rodney Anderson was one of the top backs coming out of Texas in 2015 ( broke his leg in the TN game) expect big things from him :rolleyes:

3*Daniel Brooks is a senior and runs 4.4 :rolleyes:

4*Abdul Adams could be another great RB @ OU :rolleyes:

4* Trey Sermon 2017 6-1 225 from Georgia ranked #9 player in 24/7

:cool::cool:OU Also loaded at QB for the next 5 years ;)

3*Baker Mayfeild :eek:
5*Kyler Murray :cool:
4* Austin Kendell true freshemn :cool:
4* Chris Robison top 150 2017

Michigan Lizzerd is right about * star rankings mattering....not the personal evals you give :D

*lizzerds with no proven QB and Junior college RB looks like he runs with concrete in his shoes.:eek::eek: I will stick with OU's back field insta-hen

Last edited:
What's Dobbs experience done for him vs UF, and where is the advantage in it? ;)

Dobbs only played against the Swamp Donkeys once and had your asses whipped until Jones and his idiot DC blew a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter. Looking forward to watching Del Rio and the legendary Kyle Trask try to match him on the ground and in the air.

This year, unlike the previous 3 and 4 of the last 5, we don't play Oregon or Oklahoma and Georgia before playing the Swamp Donkeys. Our pre Lizzard schedule is not as pansied as yours. But we won't be losing so many of the starters, especially the WRs this time around in brutal early season games against Top 5 teams and come in limping against your Lizzards..

Appalachian State.:confused:
Va. Tech( will set an NCAA record for biggest crowd 150,000 tickets sold a year in advance):cool:
Ohio:D

Swamp Donkeys got
U/Mass:rolleyes:
Kentukky:p
North Texas:D

The usual band of Pansies

Happy Trails

Reactions: nail1988
Yep, the dust-bowl chokers and the no-Knox dollies are always better than the Gators are,,,, at least in the pre-season anyway. Trust those media-morons yet again... :oops:

UF 24 - 14 -- #1 Choke-la-homa's best ever team with a Heisman pretender QB. :p

UF 11 in a row, with #12 likely coming,,, and the Head-BJ likely going.... :D

note: Tennis-sea won the first 10 ever played vs UF. Since then, the 'History & Traditions' rich rubber dollies have mostly sucked and so are now on the losing end of the all time W/L record vs UF. o_O

~ 79, I love my bride of 42 years, but I don't mind you being ass-less at all.... :D:D

Last edited:
All I know is, it's tough to fear a QB that the year before played the entire game and threw for 83 yards.
coming from trick plays

Dobbs only played against the Swamp Donkeys once and had your asses whipped until Jones and his idiot DC blew a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter. Looking forward to watching Del Rio and the legendary Kyle Trask try to match him on the ground and in the air.

This year, unlike the previous 3 and 4 of the last 5, we don't play Oregon or Oklahoma and Georgia before playing the Swamp Donkeys. Our pre Lizzard schedule is not as pansied as yours. But we won't be losing so many of the starters, especially the WRs this time around in brutal early season games against Top 5 teams and come in limping against your Lizzards..

Appalachian State.:confused:
Va. Tech( will set an NCAA record for biggest crowd 150,000 tickets sold a year in advance):cool:
Ohio:D

Swamp Donkeys got
U/Mass:rolleyes:
Kentukky:p
North Texas:D

The usual band of Pansies

Happy Trails

and unlike the last 4 years you won't be playing clueless scrub QB's, lol UT lost to a QB that can't even take victory formation snaps and tyler murphy running and throwing all over them. Florida is only gonna be better all around at QB and on offense

coming from trick plays

and unlike the last 4 years you won't be playing clueless scrub QB's, lol UT lost to a QB that can't even take victory formation snaps and tyler murphy running and throwing all over them. Florida is only gonna be better all around at QB and on offense

Well, the ONE thing we know for sure this year, UNLIKE the last one, UT will not be facing a ROIDED UP Q/B as Mr. Ed won't likely let that happen again.

Yea a QB that benches 185 can be a real bitch to stop on 17 4th downs in a row.

or a treon harris to win the game on the road in all of two drives while driskel gave the rest of the game away before that.. If UT couldn't beat our last 4 teams, it's amazing to expect them to do it now 12 years later.

Well, the ONE thing we know for sure this year, UNLIKE the last one, UT will not be facing a ROIDED UP Q/B as Mr. Ed won't likely let that happen again.

Yep, and since pettie-pie recently refused to coach anything at tennis-sea, we know that there won't be a Moon-Roid coaching there, just another rubber-dollie loser... :D

Hey, btw, why did that latest guy de-commit? Did he decide to also try to get an education while he's playing football? :D

Reactions: nail1988
Yep, and since pettie-pie recently refused to coach anything at tennis-sea, we know that there won't be a Moon-Roid coaching there, just another rubber-dollie loser... :D

Hey, btw, why did that latest guy de-commit? Did he decide to also try to get an education while he's playing football? :D
5'6 WR FROM Tectus. Them Tectus boyz don't ever hang around Knoxpatch very long. Homeshick fer the Sheeps and heifers from out in the plains.

Gonna get more W/Rs out of Ga. and away from the Gayters to take his place. Maybe even a DE or two.

Last edited:

Current and former NFL football players - In The News Today:

1) Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Dan Skuta was arrested and charged with first-degree misdemeanor battery on June 19 in Orlando, according to public records provided by the Orange County (Florida) Courthouse.

2) The attorney handling Johnny Manziel's domestic violence case who expressed doubts about the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback's ability to stay clean is no longer associated with Manziel's case.

3) In a memo obtained by NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, Birch outlined a plan to interview Green Bay Packers linebackers Julius Peppers and Clay Matthews and Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison on the first day of their respective training camps. The interview for former Packers linebacker Mike Neal, currently a free agent, is scheduled to take place on or before July 22. In addition, league spokesman Brian McCarthy confirmed the NFL is planning to interview retired tennis-sea Dollie--Colt/Bronco quarterback Peyton Manning, who is also named in the PED report. The process has been delayed, per Birch, due to a lack of cooperation from the NFLPA.

4) Tim Tebow provided support for airline passengers during a medical emergency on a Sunday flight from Atlanta to Phoenix. The former Gator--Bronco/Jet quarterback prayed with the family and others on the flight, and then he provided the man's wife a ride to the hospital, where he spent a short time as the man was treated for an apparent heart attack. :cool:

Gonna get more W/Rs out of Ga. and away from the Gayters to take his place. Maybe even a DE or two.

WR's you say???

2. WR Brandon Powell 5-9 184 Jr **** - Deerfield Beach
3. WR Ahmad Fulwood 6-4 211 Sr **** - Jacksonville
9. WR Dre Massey 5-9 183 4.32/40 Jr **** - Greenville, SC - JuCo - EE
10. WR Josh Hammond 6-1 184 Fr **** - Hallandale - EE
16. WR Freddie Swain 6-0 180 Fr **** - Ocala - EE
18. WR C.J. Worton 6-0 194 Jr **** - Homestead
37. WR/RB Case Harrison 6-0 200 rsJr *** - Gainesville

43 WR Glenn Jarriel 5-8 176 rsFr ** - Okeechobee - W-O
46. WR Isaac O'Neal 5-9 189 rsFr ** - Lakeland - W-O

81. WR Antonio Callaway 5-11 195 So *** - Miami - Fr All SEC
85. WR Chris Thompson 6-0 170 Sr *** - Gainesville
87. WR Kalif Jackson 6-4 215 rsFr *** - Neptune Beach

Two Additional 2016 Summer Arrivals:
#4 WR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 194 Fr **** - Houston/Jacksonville
#59 WR Rick Wells 6-0 200 Fr **** - Jacksonville
==============

The 2017 #12 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** - Tampa - Top 300 has committed to UF.

Every WR on the Gator's roster except for the new JuCo transfer is from Fleet-feet-Florida, not Ga.

Note: With only 2 Sr's on the 2016 WR roster, they should be lay-O-ded, in 2017, so WR-U returns to G'ville.
=============
As to the DE recruiting, I really don't worry about anything that your loser Head-BJ does....

2015 - #2 DE/DT CeCe Jefferson 6-1 270 Soph ***** 6.1 - Glen St. Mary, FL
Appeared in all 14 games as a true freshman, starting in four of them.
~ Named to the SEC Coaches All-Freshman team.

2016 - #2 DE Antonneous Clayton 6-3 235 4.70/40 Fr ***** 6.1 - Vienna, GA
The Gators are so deep with quality at DE that he's going to have to work to get playing time.

2017 Verbal Commit:
#2 DEss Zachary Carter 6-4 237 **** 5.9 - Tampa, FL - Rivals 62/100
Offers: UF - AU, UGA, LSU, UK, Ms, MsSt, Miz, SCa, TN, aTm
Clem, Colo, GaT, UL, Mia, Mich, Neb, ND, tOSU, PSU, USC, Va, VaT, etc.

Cause my brand new HC has already brought in 3 Top DE's (2-FL, 1-Ga) in his first 3 classes. :cool:
So your rubber dollies are already sucking hind-tit again.... :p

Last edited:
WR's you say???

2. WR Brandon Powell 5-9 184 Jr **** - Deerfield Beach
3. WR Ahmad Fulwood 6-4 211 Sr **** - Jacksonville
9. WR Dre Massey 5-9 183 4.32/40 Jr **** - Greenville, SC - JuCo - EE
10. WR Josh Hammond 6-1 184 Fr **** - Hallandale - EE
16. WR Freddie Swain 6-0 180 Fr **** - Ocala - EE
18. WR C.J. Worton 6-0 194 Jr **** - Homestead
37. WR/RB Case Harrison 6-0 200 rsJr *** - Gainesville

43 WR Glenn Jarriel 5-8 176 rsFr ** - Okeechobee - W-O
46. WR Isaac O'Neal 5-9 189 rsFr ** - Lakeland - W-O

81. WR Antonio Callaway 5-11 195 So *** - Miami - Fr All SEC
85. WR Chris Thompson 6-0 170 Sr *** - Gainesville
87. WR Kalif Jackson 6-4 215 rsFr *** - Neptune Beach

Two Additional 2016 Summer Arrivals:
#4 WR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 194 Fr **** - Houston/Jacksonville
#59 WR Rick Wells 6-0 200 Fr **** - Jacksonville
==============

The 2017 #12 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** - Tampa - Top 300 has committed to UF.

Every WR on the Gator's roster except for the new JuCo transfer is from Fleet-feet-Florida, not Ga.

Note: With only 2 Sr's on the 2016 WR roster, they should be lay-O-ded, in 2017, so WR-U returns to G'ville.
=============
As to the DE recruiting, I really don't worry about anything that your loser Head-BJ does....

2015 - #2 DE/DT CeCe Jefferson 6-1 270 Soph ***** 6.1 - Glen St. Mary, FL
Appeared in all 14 games as a true freshman, starting in four of them.
~ Named to the SEC Coaches All-Freshman team.

2016 - #2 DE Antonneous Clayton 6-3 235 4.70/40 Fr ***** 6.1 - Vienna, GA
The Gators are so deep with quality at DE that he's going to have to work to get playing time.

2017 Verbal Commit:
#2 DEss Zachary Carter 6-4 237 **** 5.9 - Tampa, FL - Rivals 62/100
Offers: UF - AU, UGA, LSU, UK, Ms, MsSt, Miz, SCa, TN, aTm
Clem, Colo, GaT, UL, Mia, Mich, Neb, ND, tOSU, PSU, USC, Va, VaT, etc.

Cause my brand new HC has already brought in 3 Top DE's (2-FL, 1-Ga) in his first 3 classes. :cool:
So your rubber dollies are already sucking hind-tit again.... :p

Again, you DON'T get to make up your own Recruit ratings just because you believe there are 12 Planets.

PLUS

Captain Kirk wasn't from Iowa. He was from Canada:(

Luckless loser dollie spewing his link-less hyperbole of blithering bumbling blather. :confused:

Everything is as it should be.... :cool:

Dude, I got the smack talk on your board, as stupid as it was, but if you are going to come over here and try to sell this board that Will's PED use gave us a competitive advantage, man, you are dumber than I thought, and I was already wondering how you manage to feed yourself.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Again, you DON'T get to make up your own Recruit ratings just because you believe there are 12 Planets.

PLUS

Captain Kirk wasn't from Iowa. He was from Canada:(

Damn. Just Damn.

Kirk is from Iowa. Shatner is from Canada. Can't you separate the character from the actor? Every post you make makes me think even less of you, and you moved into the negative years ago.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Dobbs isn't a good passer at all. Del Rio should be better than him passing the ball this season.

Dobbs is a much better runner than passer. If you can slow down his running ability then he is completely ineffective as a QB against a decent defense.

Last time I checked Butch Jones is still on UTs sidelines as well.

The Mad-Dog-Dipchit-Dollie takes yet another beating, just like his loser team has/will. o_O

Now he drifts off, and back to his sloppy-drop blithering, babbling, band of baboons... :cool:

Why would ANY recruit Volunteer to join up with a band of loser baboons is beyond me?
(the pay must be high, and the school work work-load low) ;)

Some are calling UF's (all LB positions) 3 star Andra Davis, among the best defensive players in the SEC, and maybe in the entire Nation, (Butkus Award watch list). --- So what does he think of the Gator RB's? "Our running backs are competing like none other. For us to have that many RB's and for them all to be up to the level that they are, it’s kind of scary to see that. We've got guys that can do anything. You got the power guy, the slasher, the hybrid, the young guy that just came in, (Lamical Perine), he can do it all. To see those guys compete the way they do and push each other the way they do without it becoming destructive is amazing.” :eek:

You see, Davis and I both like to see, RB's by committee....

(I see 2,000+ rushing yd's in 2016)

==========

What makes UF DB-U? First round NFL draft picks? Nope, not imo. What does, is the Gator secondary only allowing more than a 200 passing yards per game average once in the past 8 seasons (injury riddled 2014). All of those 1st round draft picks are just the icing on the DB-U cake! chomp
chomp

Dobbs seems like a decent enough guy, and for a dollie, he's the startling exception to the sloppy-drop rule. :confused:

However, he's still got to play against the Gators MONSTER defense. :cool:

Some are calling UF's (all LB positions) 3 star Andra Davis, among the best defensive players in the SEC, and maybe in the entire Nation, (Butkus Award watch list). --- So what does he think of the Gator RB's? "Our running backs are competing like none other. For us to have that many RB's and for them all to be up to the level that they are, it’s kind of scary to see that. We've got guys that can do anything. You got the power guy, the slasher, the hybrid, the young guy that just came in, (Lamical Perine), he can do it all. To see those guys compete the way they do and push each other the way they do without it becoming destructive is amazing.” :eek:

You see, Davis and I both like to see, RB's by committee....

(I see 2,000+ rushing yd's in 2016)

==========

What makes UF DB-U? First round NFL draft picks? Nope, not imo. What does, is the Gator secondary only allowing more than a 200 passing yards per game average once in the past 8 seasons (injury riddled 2014). All of those 1st round draft picks are just the icing on the DB-U cake! chomp
chomp

Dobbs seems like a decent enough guy, and for a dollie, he's the startling exception to the sloppy-drop rule. :confused:

However, he's still got to play against the Gators MONSTER defense. :cool:

No one in their right mind could argue we have RB depth, I think Thompson disappoints but I think Scarlett is a stud in the making. But our running game will only be aa good as our OL.

With a weaker/younger and less experienced OL last year, Kelvin still ran for over 1,000 yds.
This year the OL is stronger, deeper, more experienced, and will have a solid passing game.
This of course will absolutely KILL any hope of a Gator running game.... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT