ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Hell, we don’t even do that in hospitals anymore. Although we still mandate the influenza vaccine, though if you don’t get it, they only make you wear a mask

Crazy they would do it when the stats show that heart attacks are up 66% still in 2024 for people 44 and younger since the vaccine was rolled out. I would love to see a large study comparing the vaccinated and unvaccinated of previously healthy people having a heart attack at 44 and under to see what it shows. Without that the powers that be will try to claim its Covid and not the shots that caused it like many of their earlier lies.

Reactions: gatordad3
Crazy they would do it when the stats show that heart attacks are up 66% still in 2024 for people 44 and younger since the vaccine was rolled out. I would love to see a large study comparing the vaccinated and unvaccinated of previously healthy people having a heart attack at 44 and under to see what it shows. Without that the powers that be will try to claim its Covid and not the shots that caused it like many of their earlier lies.
Completely untrue and unrelated, but whatever makes you happy brother
Covid vaccine does rarely cause myocarditis, which is usually self limiting, and of course, like any vaccine it can cause anaphylaxis and extremely rare cases of Gullian Barre

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Completely untrue and unrelated, but whatever makes you happy brother
Covid vaccine does rarely cause myocarditis, which is usually self limiting, and of course, like any vaccine it can cause anaphylaxis and extremely rare cases of Gullian Barre

You are full of it. You claimed Ivermectin was BS just like the press which was all made up lies.

You idiots need to admit no person not older ate up with health problems should hav never took that poison.

Hell, we don’t even do that in hospitals anymore. Although we still mandate the influenza vaccine, though if you don’t get it, they only make you wear a mask
WTF mandates flu vaccines? WTF??? I haven't had the flu in 30 years. I'm good without them.:mad:

What really irks me is that the same people who whine, "a woman should have control of their own bodies" are the same effing idiots that still wear masks and are vaccine boosted a dozen times, and believe it should be mandated. :rolleyes:
I STILL see healthy morons that are under 40 and wearing masks. "Useful idiots" is the best way to explain them. Brainwashed and stupid is no way for them to go through life.

Last edited:

Around 3-4 years ago ITT, three posters made claims about this issue.

The first poster claimed to be a doctor, and claimed that the covid shots posed no risk to children.

Several posters here questioned that claim.

To attempt to support his claim, the first poster offered studies.

Several posters here continued to question.

At this point, a second poster emerged. He claimed to be a statistician who understood studies and maths. He verified that the first poster's studies were legit.

Still, several posters here continued to question.

Finally, a third poster emerged. This third poster claimed that the first two posters were experts who should be listened to, and the several posters continuing to question were exhibiting classic signs of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Now we know thanks to real studies done and reported on by real doctors, that the three posters were completely wrong.

With a half point given to the third poster: He was correct that some posters were falling victim to The Dunning-Kruger effect. He just picked the wrong posters.

Around 3-4 years ago ITT, three posters made claims about this issue.

The first poster claimed to be a doctor, and claimed that the covid shots posed no risk to children.

Several posters here questioned that claim.

To attempt to support his claim, the first poster offered studies.

Several posters here continued to question.

At this point, a second poster emerged. He claimed to be a statistician who understood studies and maths. He verified that the first poster's studies were legit.

Still, several posters here continued to question.

Finally, a third poster emerged. This third poster claimed that the first two posters were experts who should be listened to, and the several posters continuing to question were exhibiting classic signs of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Now we know thanks to real studies done and reported on by real doctors, that the three posters were completely wrong.

With a half point given to the third poster: He was correct that some posters were falling victim to The Dunning-Kruger effect. He just picked the wrong posters.

The mainstream lefty media will avoid this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT