ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

6fe5b66a-6847-48c9-92b9-fe83eace93cf-jumbo3x4_voting.JPG

Be skeptical of ads claiming to be from GOP
about voting in person or avoiding absentee or mail in votes. A dark money Democrat group is behind several ad buys discouraging in person voting because many Republicans are distrusting of voting any way but in person.
Vote in person early if you are one of those people. But vote!

about voting in person or avoiding absentee or mail in votes. A dark money Democrat group is behind several ad buys discouraging in person voting because many Republicans are distrusting of voting any way but in person.
I always vote in person. I always vote early too. It's easy to vote in person. Just don't wait until election day, that is stupid. Everyone knows well in advance who they are voting for. Those mail in votes are just excuses for allowing scam fraud for 99% of the population. Obviously military and shut-ins are an exception, but that's it.

And AZ showed in 2022 how to screw the machines up for hours so people will leave on election day knowing that would hurt Trump linked candidates.

I wonder if it was something the vaccine can cause looking at his age.
Remember when Cucky got pissed off when this was posted?

Another FJB moment

Not nearly enough. Trump needs to upgrade all the discharges and if someone was a few years short of retirement let them back in to finish their time. All that BS just to push a leftist agenda.

You know, the phenomenon of athletes and anchors dropping on set seems to have declined with the reduction in shots and boosters.

But correlation is not causation - always follow the science.

Reactions: nail1988

She is 100% right. Do the sheep get it yet???
Yes, I believe you are starting to get it. Trump was sold a bill of goods by the CDC and their leadership. He should definitely apologize for listening to them and their recommendations and not firing Liars Fauci and Birx that when they were lying to the American public. The lockdowns should've ended after two weeks, but the Democratic governors kept them on for a very long time., so if the fault is placed where it should be, Trump has not that much to apologize for ...

Yes, I believe you are starting to get it. Trump was sold a bill of goods by the CDC and their leadership. He should definitely apologize for listening to them and their recommendations and not firing Liars Fauci and Birx that when they were lying to the American public. The lockdowns should've ended after two weeks, but the Democratic governors kept them on for a very long time., so if the fault is placed where it should be, Trump has not that much to apologize for ...
Trump could have certainly done things differently but no one remembers the death counter chyrons, the media laying every single death at his feet and the global reaction (AUS, China, UK, etc.).

All Trump did was trust the medical professionals he inherited and remove barriers to the development and launch of the vaccine. The aspects that really affected everyday life were made on a local level.

It's funny, I don't see anyone blaming Kamala and Biden for "evolving" from 'I wouldn't touch the Trump vaccine' to 'you're an evil person killing grandma if don't take your clot shot'.

I didn't know this had anything to do with RFK Junior, since it does, she's 100% wrong and where to place the blame. More shit posting. ...
another stupid response frrom you. try to understand why i post something, stop being a pea brain, you have a head use it for more than a hat rack.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Fact of the matter is...pandemics show their head in a Continent about every 100 years, so looking back(Monday morning QB'ing) makes how to handle this very easy compared to at the time some estimates we were going to lose millions of American lives. He was sold a bill of goods. My point is...could ANYONE have done better with the same information? Now here is the ONLY point. The people who orchestrated the most embarrassing military withdrawal in AMERICAN HISTORY DAMN sure could NOT have...and that is really all that matters. But even so...he was responsible. Good news is...he will not be easily misled again from these unamerican idiots....that are STILL hero's of the snowflake left

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT