ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

another stupid response frrom you. try to understand why i post something, stop being a pea brain, you have a head use it for more than a hat rack.
You do realize they suspended the campaign and RFK appeared both at his own press conference and with Trump in AZ, don’t you?

And the personal insults - never a good look. It’s what someone does when they’ve lost the argument on the facts.

My view on the vaccine is only people who were at the very highest risk did it make sense to risk taking it. Older age people ate up with diabetes etc. And even those people there is an argument of just taking ivermectin right away when you got it and not taking the vaccine. Another thing that led to so many deaths was giving hospitals crazy inflated Medicare payouts during that time to put people on ventilators as you were likely a goner then as the hospitals killed you for big profits. They put in an incentive to kill people basically by upping those ventilator payouts dramatically.

Evil took place also where the hospitals and Democrat governors wouldn't allow people to get ivermectin at the hospital. There were a couple of cases here locally in FL they got a court order to be allowed to give it over the hospital objections that saved some people but the hospitals were so evil they delayed things even after that requiring you to get an outside doctor willing to come in and give you the pills.

My view on the vaccine is only people who were at the very highest risk did it make sense to risk taking it. Older age people ate up with diabetes etc. And even those people there is an argument of just taking ivermectin right away when you got it and not taking the vaccine. Another thing that led to so many deaths was giving hospitals crazy inflated Medicare payouts during that time to put people on ventilators as you were likely a goner then as the hospitals killed you for big profits. They put in an incentive to kill people basically by upping those ventilator payouts dramatically.

Evil took place also where the hospitals and Democrat governors wouldn't allow people to get ivermectin at the hospital. There were a couple of cases here locally in FL they got a court order to be allowed to give it over the hospital objections that saved some people but the hospitals were so evil they delayed things even after that requiring you to get an outside doctor willing to come in and give you the pills.
Agree with this. FLCCC is who I listen to for all things Covid-related. AMA had / has an agenda which is both sad and terrifying ...

Agree with this. FLCCC is who I listen to for all things Covid-related. AMA had / has an agenda which is both sad and terrifying ...
Beat me to it. The AMA went full retard, They not only brainwashed doctors with their dogma but threatened some that thought outside the box with alternative treatments. I know from experience my PCP bought their crap hook line and sinker. And he's a good doctor and good guy, but they brainwashed him as well.

200 pages.

Congrats @FresnoGator

Not even the GOAT thread got to 200.
And considering there were TWO of them that got disappeared. There was some rare gold in those threads. 😂Looking back, Hiden was EVER BIT guilty of everything we accused him of. The Dims just couldn't hide or cover up for him anymore.

Reactions: nail1988
Beat me to it. The AMA went full retard, They not only brainwashed doctors with their dogma but threatened some that thought outside the box with alternative treatments. I know from experience my PCP bought their crap hook line and sinker. And he's a good doctor and good guy, but they brainwashed him as well.
I think the brainwashing was a very distant second to the threatening ...

GVwkgsVXUAIdODo

There are number of people who actually do ...
Ideocracy:
Trump expedited vaccines too quickly
Trump shuts things down for 2 weeks
Trump says get your asses back to work
Blue states howl like a wounded buffalo, shut down for 18 months
Biden and Company mandate workers to take "Trump's" vaccine

You really can't make this up. 🤡

MDFer!!!!!!!!!! 🥸🤡💩

Ideocracy:
Trump expedited vaccines too quickly
Trump shuts things down for 2 weeks
Trump says get your asses back to work
Blue states howl like a wounded buffalo, shut down for 18 months
Biden and Company mandate workers to take "Trump's" vaccine

You really can't make this up. 🤡

MDFer!!!!!!!!!! 🥸🤡💩

And they reinvent the narrative each time to make them look better. It was a dark time in American history, and we have Democrats to thank for an entirely and the Democratic Congress for putting a stamp on all of that crap....

And they reinvent the narrative each time to make them look better. It was a dark time in American history, and we have Democrats to thank for an entirely and the Democratic Congress for putting a stamp on all of that crap....
They did this to start to being able to control us...getting us used to NOT having our freedoms. Not while I am still alive...shiz AIN'T happening

Reactions: FresnoGator

The FDA lawyer is at about the 2 minute mark.

Going after doctors and scaring the public on Ivermectin just so they could push their poison shots probably resullted in the most deaths that could have been avoided. Millions would have been saved if Western countries told the truth about Ivermectin but the big pharma profits and the control were more important to them.

The NPC collective response was Trump mishandled Covid.

How?

By banning travel from China, where the Wu Kung Flu came from?

By shutting down the country for 2 weeks, or not shutting it down 2 years?

By fast tracking a vaccine, or fast tracking a fake vaccine that the Biden administration used to threaten corporations and federal agencies to fire unvaccinated workers, including doctors, nurses, and the military?

By signing legislation that a Democrat congress that spent trillions on keeping workers at home? For spending too much or not enough? (poor MDFer, that one flusters him)

By shutting down the border from the unwashed masses of covid incubator invaders?

How was it mishandled, exactly? Laughable if not so infuriatingly stupid. But Dims are gonna Dim. Read some comments today that the government forcing Meta to censor social media was a good thing, considering how wrong the CDC and Deep State was about covid. That too was Trump's fault. :rolleyes: Sheep are gonna sheep.

How?

By fast tracking a vaccine, or fast tracking a fake vaccine that the Biden administration used to threaten corporations and federal agencies to fire unvaccinated workers, including doctors, nurses, and the military?

By signing legislation that a Democrat congress that spent trillions on keeping workers at home? For spending too much or not enough? (poor MDFer, that one flusters him)

By shutting down the border from the unwashed masses of covid incubator invaders?

How was it mishandled, exactly? Laughable if not so infuriatingly stupid. But Dims are gonna Dim. Read some comments today that the government forcing Meta to censor social media was a good thing, considering how wrong the CDC and Deep State was about covid. That too was Trump's fault. :rolleyes: Sheep are gonna sheep.
I can't even begin to tell you how angry this all makes me. Every single one of the missteps was due to advice from Libs or Dems or people in control of the bureaucracy. **** all of them they all owe us an apology, and they should all be in prison to boot. ...

How?

but as you know...it cost him re election. They would NEVER have been able to steal the election without covid

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
of course not, VBM was the end for Trump. Cheating as in full force ...
93% of the media going at him 24/7. And guess who gets charged with election interference? LOL NOT the 51 intelligence "experts". Not the idiots who went after him for 3 1/2 years for Russia collusion which was all started by the Clinton campaign. Not the people who twisted everything they could he said to make him look stupid. The guy ATTACKED is the only person charged...and he did not do a damn thing to interfere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT