ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Sorry for anyone who was made take the vaccine. Luckily I was in a position that I had a choice.
I had to make a choice, and I did take the J&J under protest (either I took the jab..or would have to miss out and lose a bunch of money prepaid on a bareboat sailing week in the BVI). With no family history of heart problems....a few weeks ago I spent the night in the base hospital with AFIB. My wife was a 30 yr CC Nurse and really did not want to take either...but under ZERO circumstances were we taking an mRNA vaccine.

I had to make a choice, and I did take the J&J under protest (either I took the jab..or would have to miss out and lose a bunch of money prepaid on a bareboat sailing week in the BVI). With no family history of heart problems....a few weeks ago I spent the night in the base hospital with AFIB. My wife was a 30 yr CC Nurse and really did not want to take either...but under ZERO circumstances were we taking an mRNA vaccine.
Hope everything turns out good and there's no more complications.

I was very lucky and made the choice i didn't need it. And I've never had any worries about covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
So far I've been lucky.

How long has it been since you took the poison, and do you ever do cardio/exercise?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
So far I've been lucky.

How long has it been since you took the poison, and do you ever do cardio/exercise?
I took it around April of 21. So I quit exercising for a while and got heavy. I decided to make a change last October...and started walking. Was walking 4-5 miles a day, 5 days a week. Curbed my diet big time. Well I lose 25 pounds...and it just stopped. Was tempted to get the new quick weight loss drugs....but my retired nurse wife was adamant about NOT doing this...so I stepped up my exercising. Had worked up to a fast uphill walk on treadmill 40 minutes, with two sets of 20 reps cardio weight routine...and then went in to AFIB. (I have had this happen in my 20's once for a few hours, in my 50's a few times but it always went away) Did a calcium CT scan and an echocardiogram. Calcium score was ZERO in all 4 areas they check(which amazed me, as I eat red meat 4 times a week, rare to MR and love the fat) And echo checked out great. With someone that has ZERO heart problems on either side of my family....it makes one wonder. I had ZERO reaction to the vaccine....had to ask if she really gave me the shot...and it never hurt after.

I took it around April of 21. So I quit exercising for a while and got heavy. I decided to make a change last October...and started walking. Was walking 4-5 miles a day, 5 days a week. Curbed my diet big time. Well I lose 25 pounds...and it just stopped. Was tempted to get the new quick weight loss drugs....but my retired nurse wife was adamant about NOT doing this...so I stepped up my exercising. Had worked up to a fast uphill walk on treadmill 40 minutes, with two sets of 20 reps cardio weight routine...and then went in to AFIB. (I have had this happen in my 20's once for a few hours, in my 50's a few times but it always went away) Did a calcium CT scan and an echocardiogram. Calcium score was ZERO in all 4 areas they check(which amazed me, as I eat red meat 4 times a week, rare to MR and love the fat) And echo checked out great. With someone that has ZERO heart problems on either side of my family....it makes one wonder. I had ZERO reaction to the vaccine....had to ask if she really gave me the shot...and it never hurt after.
Could be random.

I have noticed my cardio fitness takes longer to build up but I'm getting older.

But I had a nasty reaction that lasted for about a day. I woke up at 4am that night and best way to describe it was a panic attack feeling.

And red meat and butter doesn't clog arteries, sugar and refined carbs do.

Could be random.

I have noticed my cardio fitness takes longer to build up but I'm getting older.

But I had a nasty reaction that lasted for about a day. I woke up at 4am that night and best way to describe it was a panic attack feeling.

And red meat and butter doesn't clog arteries, sugar and refined carbs do.
I have drank like a fish since I was 15! LOL

I took J&J in June of 21. No problems. I got sick in Jan of 22 for about 3 days. My wife and son got sick within 3-7 days after me. Our kits came in after I was over it but both of them tested positive for Covid. Its lilely I had it as well. Within 3 mo I started having the first symptoms of diabetes. I thought I had a floater but it was the beginning of diabetic retinopathy. COVID can cause diabetes. One of my uncles (dad's brother) developed diabetes immediately after getting Covid. When he and my dad told me this I thought it was baloney but found this https://www.nih.gov/how-covid-19-can-lead-diabetes . Diabetes runs in my moms family so I am predisposed but I wonder if Covid sent me over the edge. And I am a firm believer that it was not a leak but intentional. China is the enemy.

And it tastes like piss water.

Give me 1-2 IPA’s and then liquor or give me death.

My beer should taste like beer and my bourbon like bourbon.
Sorry but I am not an IPA or Ale guy. I do not like bitter anything. I like Lagers. I will drink a stout. I like Margaritas and Muscadine/sweet wines.

I have been drinking zero sugar Cayman Jack Margaritas @ 11g per can. I add in 1 oz of tequila. :)

My last A1c was a 5.1. Far better than the 11 I scored in Feb of 2023.

I took J&J in June of 21. No problems. I got sick in Jan of 22 for about 3 days. My wife and son got sick within 3-7 days after me. Our kits came in after I was over it but both of them tested positive for Covid. Its lilely I had it as well. Within 3 mo I started having the first symptoms of diabetes. I thought I had a floater but it was the beginning of diabetic retinopathy. COVID can cause diabetes. One of my uncles (dad's brother) developed diabetes immediately after getting Covid. When he and my dad told me this I thought it was baloney but found this https://www.nih.gov/how-covid-19-can-lead-diabetes . Diabetes runs in my moms family so I am predisposed but I wonder if Covid sent me over the edge. And I am a firm believer that it was not a leak but intentional. China is the enemy.
American intelligence involved also, or why would they have tried to cover it up so desperately?

Sorry but I am not an IPA or Ale guy. I do not like bitter anything. I like Lagers. I will drink a stout. I like Margaritas and Muscadine/sweet wines.

I have been drinking zero sugar Cayman Jack Margaritas @ 11g per can. I add in 1 oz of tequila. :)

My last A1c was a 5.1. Far better than the 11 I scored in Feb of 2023.
I like my beer to taste like beer.

If a lager has a decent IBU I'm in, but I really don't like stouts much.

I also don't like artificial sugar - Pamplemousse Le Croix and Tito's, or just cut it with water. Whiskey on the rock.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT