ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Here’s the thing, I am a wolf I know wolves when I see them. Trumps a wolf. He didn’t get conned, you guys did. The guy is the most Self serving POS in history. Not a gram of morality or integrity in the man. Zero.
The people who knew what the shots were and how dangerous they were are the big pharma scientists who developed them.

Trump doesn’t wear a lab coat, his job was to clear the way for “life saving” treatments in the middle of a plandemic.

He’s never pushed the shots or supported mandates. All of that comes from your boys Fauci and Biden.

And every single country in the world did their best to get these shots out too, Trump was just another world leader doing what he was told was needed.

Your argument here is about as serious as you are.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
The people who knew what the shots were and how dangerous they were are the big pharma scientists who developed them.

Trump doesn’t wear a lab coat, his job was to clear the way for “life saving” treatments in the middle of a plandemic.

He’s never pushed the shots or supported mandates. All of that comes from your boys Fauci and Biden.

And every single country in the world did their best to get these shots out too, Trump was just another world leader doing what he was told was needed.

Your argument here is about as serious as you are.
I don’t think they are dangerous. I think the mandates and the push, part of operation warp speed, are the issues. Fat unhealthy or older people probably needed it. Healthy people didn’t. That includes the vast majority of kids. That’s the issue and that was what operation warp speed was all about. Do this for me, make me look like a liberal superhero, and I guarantee it pays off for you. Sinister shit.

I don’t think they are dangerous. I think the mandates and the push, part of operation warp speed, are the issues. Fat unhealthy or older people probably needed it. Healthy people didn’t. That includes the vast majority of kids. That’s the issue and that was what operation warp speed was all about. Do this for me, make me look like a liberal superhero, and I guarantee it pays off for you. Sinister shit.
The shots were unregulated and the Pharm companies had complete indemnity against any liability under the EUA. The QC wasn't there because it didn't have to be.

Certain batches of the mRNA shots had extremely high rates of side effects and in some instances death. Other batches had almost no side effects, which could mean they didn't have any active ingredients.

A dad of one of my players (radiologist) will never work again and will likely use a walker for the rest of his life. Less than a week after a booster he developed Guillain Barre syndrome, which is a known side effect.

My wife has to have an annual checkup for abnormal heart rhythm - it started two days after he second shot.

A good friend's mom had a series of strokes two weeks after her second shot and has partial loss of control of her right side. She had no known stroke risk factors prior.

The spike protein infusion you get from the body's reaction to the messenger RNA abrades the lining of the circulatory system and causes inflammation and hemorrhage. They aren't sure yet how long the body takes to get rid of the spike protein, or if it even can.

The shots were unregulated and the Pharm companies had complete indemnity against any liability under the EUA. The QC wasn't there because it didn't have to be.

Certain batches of the mRNA shots had extremely high rates of side effects and in some instances death. Other batches had almost no side effects, which could mean they didn't have any active ingredients.

A dad of one of my players (radiologist) will never work again and will likely use a walker for the rest of his life. Less than a week after a booster he developed Guillain Barre syndrome, which is a known side effect.

My wife has to have an annual checkup for abnormal heart rhythm - it started two days after he second shot.

A good friend's mom had a series of strokes two weeks after her second shot and has partial loss of control of her right side. She had no known stroke risk factors prior.

The spike protein infusion you get from the body's reaction to the messenger RNA abrades the lining of the circulatory system and causes inflammation and hemorrhage. They aren't sure yet how long the body takes to get rid of the spike protein, or if it even can.
Operation warp speed was sinister, how many ways do you want me to say that and how many hoops are you going to jump through to defend the architect?

Operation warp speed was sinister, how many ways do you want me to say that and how many hoops are you going to jump through to defend the architect?
Operation Warp Speed was a deregulatory effort to speed up time to market. Every developed country in the world did the same thing.

Big Pharma developed the vaccines.

Fauci developed the virus, funded the lab that leaked it at *just* the right time to install the geriatric you call “the leader of the free world”.

These things are all different. You can repeat whatever fantasy you want, but facts are facts.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Operation Warp Speed was a deregulatory effort to speed up time to market. Every developed country in the world did the same thing.

Big Pharma developed the vaccines.

Fauci developed the virus, funded the lab that leaked it at *just* the right time to install the geriatric you call “the leader of the free world”.

These things are all different. You can repeat whatever fantasy you want, but facts are facts.
LOL, i know what it was. Trumps way of being the liberal superhero, promises where made, assurances. wink wink wink...the big pharma complex is dying to get trump back in office...

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

i recall you being torn between getting the jabs and not getting them. i understand you went with the jab, i hope you will be ok. I never considered getting jabbed...

i recall you being torn between getting the jabs and not getting them. i understand you went with the jab, i hope you will be ok. I never considered getting jabbed...
Thanks

Some people were put in a position where making the choice was not easy.

another one catching on. remind me again of who was prez when the totalitarian outbreak began??? And once you have reminded me, tell me if totalitarians relinquish control easily??

JUST THE TIP>

i still am waiting for an answer to my age old question, better business model, operation warp speed or trump U??????

The sheep, well they are sheep not arent they

agree, like i said, operation warp speed, stimi lockdowns were the least american thing i can think of. NEVER AGAIN. i hope you are with me.
I HIGHLY doubt Trump's next administration would repeat the same thing over again. And if I'm betting, I'd bet there will be another plandemic if he wins.

Trump's biggest issue in his first term was related to selecting people.

As we see now, elevating people like Haley and Fauci were terrible judgement calls.

But removing regulatory barriers to get treatments he was told were effective in the middle of a health crisis was the right call, and the same call every other developed country made. It's the people who are behind the actual development of (and profited from) the clot shots that deserve your ire.

i still am waiting for an answer to my age old question, better business model, operation warp speed or trump U??????

The sheep, well they are sheep not arent they
This is like blaming the Elon because the battery plant made a battery that exploded.

He's not a scientist. He trusted the wrong people and unfortunately had very little choice...those people that were in place when he got into office planned this for years. They funded the development of the lab, they funded the research, and I'm certain they colluded on the release - the timing was too perfect. Then they lined their pockets with the treatment that not only didn't work, it caused harm. Trump got ZERO of that windfall because he wasn't involved in the scheme. I don't see how he gained anything from Operation Warp Speed...

And can you imagine the backlash if he hadn't removed the barriers to development and acted like he was the science/health authority? He's already accused of being a "dictator"...had he stopped a "safe and effective" vaccine from being released as people were dying "from" Covid there would have been riots.

I HIGHLY doubt Trump's next administration would repeat the same thing over again. And if I'm betting, I'd bet there will be another plandemic if he wins.

Trump's biggest issue in his first term was related to selecting people.

As we see now, elevating people like Haley and Fauci were terrible judgement calls.

But removing regulatory barriers to get treatments he was told were effective in the middle of a health crisis was the right call, and the same call every other developed country made. It's the people who are behind the actual development of (and profited from) the clot shots that deserve your ire.
Really? It will be whatever he needs to do, the guy doesn’t have a moral compass he doesn’t have an ounce of integrity in his body and he isn’t tethered to anything but his own self interest. You can hope for the iron dome the same way you hoped for a wall with smaller government, I don’t blame you.

Really? It will be whatever he needs to do, the guy doesn’t have a moral compass he doesn’t have an ounce of integrity in his body and he isn’t tethered to anything but his own self interest. You can hope for the iron dome the same way you hoped for a wall with smaller government, I don’t blame you.
What did he gain from Warp Speed?

Follow the money, you know that.

Such a monday morning QB, idiotic view. Again I find myself wondering if you are REALLY this dumb..or trolling. Can you help me out here?

Such a monday morning QB, idiotic view. Again I find myself wondering if you are REALLY this dumb..or trolling. Can you help me out here?
i never once locked myself down, i went from sf to scottsdale to norht florida to stay away from the madman that shut my country down. I never wore a mask, and was never worried about the virus at all. I never even considered getting a shot. this isnt monday morning qb nickel, not everyone is a sheep. just 98%.

i never once locked myself down, i went from sf to scottsdale to norht florida to stay away from the madman that shut my country down. I never wore a mask, and was never worried about the virus at all. I never even considered getting a shot. this isnt monday morning qb nickel, not everyone is a sheep. just 98%.
Wait, let me get this straight 😂😂😂

This genius ran his scary a$$ from one coast to another, charging his electric covered wagon every few hundred miles, to escape a “national” lockdown that was decided by local authorities…only to be locked down by his “savior” DeSantis?

You can’t make this up! 😂😂😂

April 1, 2020: Declares lockdown

Later than most governors, DeSantis imposed a lockdown.

“All persons in Florida shall limit their movements and personal interactions outside of their home to only those necessary to obtain or provide essential services or conduct essential activities,” his order said.

Wait, let me get this straight 😂😂😂

This genius ran his scary a$$ from one coast to another, charging his electric covered wagon every few hundred miles, to escape a “national” lockdown that was decided by local authorities…only to be locked down by his “savior” DeSantis?

You can’t make this up! 😂😂😂

April 1, 2020: Declares lockdown

Later than most governors, DeSantis imposed a lockdown.

“All persons in Florida shall limit their movements and personal interactions outside of their home to only those necessary to obtain or provide essential services or conduct essential activities,” his order said.
I don’t like lockdowns nickel it’s hard to tell me what to do, I have large balls. I do recall you struggling with getting the jab or not. You clearly don’t have large balls.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I don’t like lockdowns nickel it’s hard to tell me what to do, I have large balls. I do recall you struggling with getting the jab or not. You clearly don’t have large balls.
Large balls and you ran like a scalded dog from the liberal utopia you helped create...only to be locked down by a Republican governor? 😆

Listen - tell whatever stories you want on a free message board, this isn't Communist China (yet). Just try to make the stories a little more believable? Maybe tell them to yourself and think a little before you post?

We deserve better trolls...

Large balls and you ran like a scalded dog from the liberal utopia you helped create...only to be locked down by a Republican governor? 😆

Listen - tell whatever stories you want on a free message board, this isn't Communist China (yet). Just try to make the stories a little more believable? Maybe tell them to yourself and think a little before you post?

You can call it run I call it not being told what to do. To each his own. When they closed the golf courses, I left. Did you huddle under your desk? Or just stayed inside

We have THE DUMBEST I have ever seen on a message board. They stick around with their weak game getting beotch slapped around by all of us...then many of us put them on ignore. SMART trolls would understand they are not winning this deal.....

You can call it run I call it not being told what to do. To each his own. When they closed the golf courses, I left. Did you huddle under your desk? Or just stayed inside
Dude - you ran all the way across the country. I don't see how that's not running.

You have every right to bag on me for taking a shot, but the policies put in place were affecting my employment. I'm the breadwinner for a family of 4 and my oldest was about to go to college. I have a really good job, stock options I'd lose if I got fired and I live in an area where we'd have to move in the middle of a pandemic. Sometimes you have to do things for others, no matter how terrible they are. I'm sure we would have found a way, but life would have been really hard on the people I'm supposed to support.

They closed the corp office but our dept has some offices in a warehouse that we had to keep running to ship product. I worked out of there every day. I didn't work from home one day throughout the entire plandemic. After work I ran (or jogged, slowly and geriatrically) around an adjacent neighborhood to try to stay in shape because all of the gyms were closed. I saw maybe 1-2 other humans a day most days. It sucked.

82v-37wrqp_t3.jpg

Dude - you ran all the way across the country. I don't see how that's not running.

You have every right to bag on me for taking a shot, but the policies put in place were affecting my employment. I'm the breadwinner for a family of 4 and my oldest was about to go to college. I have a really good job, stock options I'd lose if I got fired and I live in an area where we'd have to move in the middle of a pandemic. Sometimes you have to do things for others, no matter how terrible they are. I'm sure we would have found a way, but life would have been really hard on the people I'm supposed to support.

They closed the corp office but our dept has some offices in a warehouse that we had to keep running to ship product. I worked out of there every day. I didn't work from home one day throughout the entire plandemic. After work I ran (or jogged, slowly and geriatrically) around an adjacent neighborhood to try to stay in shape because all of the gyms were closed. I saw maybe 1-2 other humans a day most days. It sucked.
Bro, don't defend yourself. You don't have to take shade from the likes of HIM.

freedom and balls, they are linked. you stand there and take it i dont. trumps lockdown was hell for me, i simply couldnt let him beat me. Golfed the entire time!!! fyi, i never considered oklahoma, its a shithole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT