ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

FSIMPhHXwAYkxXe

Last edited:
The laws of others only rule Sovereign Citizens if they're too ignorant, lazy, stupid, to stand up for themselves.

I won't be following anything that the WHO ever does,,, unless I agree with it and choose to follow it.
Otherwise, just like with the scamdimic, I will ignore their rantings while I continue to live FREE!

Last edited:
The laws of others only rule Sovereign Citizens if they're to ignorant, lazy, stupid, to stand up for themselves.

I won't be following anything that the WHO ever does,,, unless I agree with it and choose to follow it.
Otherwise, just like with the scamdimic, I will ignore their rantings...
WHO is run by commies for commies. That said, they used to be a bastion of global science, as they hosted / authored the World Workshop in Periodontics a few times. Not sure when they went off the rails ...

I couldn't have said it any better, so I won't, I'll just let this person's comments on that article speak for me....

Richard Sava
23 hr ago
So, Alex once again brings the receipts to the table to show how we were lied to.
Repeatedly.
Do not forget this people. I know I will never forget.

What I won't forget -
How they said it would be two weeks.
How they shut down churches.
How Canadian pastors were arrested.
How doctors in lab coats knelt to mobs of rioters while ppl weren’t allowed to visit their loved ones.
How a criminal had four funerals while others weren’t allowed to bury their dead.
How the CHAZ was called a “summer of love” but the trucker convoy was called terrorism.
How children wore useless cloth masks for two years, delaying their development and causing physical harm, and some leaders and pastors can’t be bothered to say this was wrong.
How Francis Collins and Anthony Fauci betrayed the American people and are still called heroes.
How thousands of people lost their jobs over a therapy that doesn’t even prevent infection or transmission.
How people who resisted this therapeutic intervention have been demonized and dehumanized.
How people in cities were cut off from society if they wouldn’t show their health papers — and this was seen as righteous and good by all the experts and many of our fellow countrymen.
How children sat in front of screens for months and we called it “school.”
How Joe Biden has threatened, bullied, castigated, and demonized his citizens while claiming to be a “decent guy” and a “uniter” compared to the other guy.
How dementia patients died alone in nursing homes after already having recovered from Covid.
How people were denied safe, effective treatments because those treatments had been politicized, and they died on ventilators apart from their families.
How parks and hiking trails were shut down and police stationed there to keep families away.
How blue collar ppl were arrested and had their assets frozen for peacefully protesting govt overreach.
How overdoses have increased.
How we’ve been conditioned to view freedom as selfish.
How speaking against the establishment may cost your job or reputation — this in a “free” country.
How our government and other establishment voices would like to sweep all this under the rug.
How they have been disastrously, fatally wrong.
How many of my fellow countrymen would cheer if I died.
Don’t forget. (right, and I sure as Hell won't be forgetting)
🤓

Reactions: jfegaly
WHO is run by commies for commies. That said, they used to be a bastion of global science, as they hosted / authored the World Workshop in Periodontics a few times. Not sure when they went off the rails ...
Likely always were off the rails.

Their mis-handling of AIDS (blamed on Monkeys) in Africa amounted to genocide in my own view....
And Ebola in Africa is another of the WHO's massive death stills....

Those that practice (closet) genocide using bio-warfare tactics under the mask of the WHO are the enemies of all humans on the Earth imo. (are they real aliens, or are they just in-human murderous bastards) --- Look for the ZPG's hidden among them....

• Sad
Reactions: FresnoGator
Welp….what most already know.

Now here is where it gets interesting…..factcheck dot org, which everyone should realize by now is nothing more than another left wing propaganda tentacle is attempting to save dr fraud.

So….dr fauci says he donated it all. Well, we should just take him at his word I suppose, right? I mean, he has only been caught lying numerous times throughout the Plandemic, including the lie about not funding gain of function for coronavirus in Wuhan.

Investigative journalism is non existent. Let’s just take his word for it, right?

I mean, it’s not like we can look at his financials and determine if he has been receiving more than his government paycheck.

A tactic to make America and other countries give up their sovereignty for globalist control.
The left and their globalist agenda must be stopped! How do we stop them?

We need to ride up together! I never see a solution from us on the right - it’s time to stop complaining about it and stop it!

Reactions: instaGATOR
The left and their globalist agenda must be stopped! How do we stop them?

We need to ride up together! I never see a solution from us on the right - it’s time to stop complaining about it and stop it!
There's a lot of events that the Right and patriots are setting up going into the summer and Fall elections. And there's strategem being coordinated in government-level, top-secret fashion to combat the dirty tricks of the Left as well as the globalists. It may look like nothing's happening, but it is.

i wonder how many immunocompromised people died as a result of the vax and the info has been suppressed ...
I found out today that two VERY close friends that died in the past year...one weeks ago, died of blood clots to the heart...and BOTH had just received their booster shots for covid.

what a dolt

Biden COVID Advisor Jha: ‘When You’re in an Indoor Space, You Should Be Wearing a Mask’​

I didn't know we're still wearing masks.

I keep looking for this thread and apparently skipped over it, so I posted this on a new thread.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-update-what-truth/5779037
Dr. Russell Blaylock is a very smart, well know doctor. This article is power packed with info., much of which we all know about but a lot we don't. It's like an up-to-date summary.
BTW, whatever happened to that supposed doctor on here who was raving about Covid treatments and vaccines? Hadn't seen him around much. Someone pull the plug on him here?

Excerpts from the article:

Within a few minutes of putting on the mask, a number of pathogenic bacteria can be cultured from the masks, putting the immune suppressed person at a high risk of bacterial pneumonia and children at a higher risk of meningitis.[16] A study by researchers at the University of Florida cultured over 11 pathogenic bacteria from the inside of the mask worn by children in schools.
Dr. Ryan Cole, a pathologist from Idaho reported a dramatic spike in highly aggressive cancers among vaccinated individuals, (not reported in the Media). He found a frighteningly high incidence of highly aggressive cancers in vaccinated individuals, especially highly invasive melanomas in young people and uterine cancers in women.[26] Other reports of activation of previously controlled cancers are also appearing among vaccinated cancer patients.[47] Thus far, no studies have been done to confirm these reports, but it is unlikely such studies will be done, at least studies funded by grants from the NIH.

The high concentration of spike proteins found in the ovaries in the biodistribution study could very well impair fertility in young women, alter menstruation, and could put them at an increased risk of ovarian cancer. The high concentration in the bone marrow, could also put the vaccinated at a high risk of leukemia and lymphoma. The leukemia risk is very worrisome now that they have started vaccinating children as young as 5 years of age. No long-term studies have been conducted by any of these makers of Covid-19 vaccines, especially as regards the risk of cancer induction. Chronic inflammation is intimately linked to cancer induction, growth and invasion and vaccines stimulate inflammation.

Cancer patients are being told they should get vaccinated with these deadly vaccines. This, in my opinion, is insane. Newer studies have shown that this type of vaccine inserts the spike protein within the nucleus of the immune cells (and most likely many cell types) and once there, inhibits two very important DNA repair enzymes, BRCA1 and 53BP1, whose duty it is to repair damage to the cell’s DNA.[29] Unrepaired DNA damage plays a major role in cancer.

There is a hereditary disease called xeroderma pigmentosum in which the DNA repair enzymes are defective. These ill-fated individuals develop multiple skin cancers and a very high incidence of organ cancer as a result. Here we have a vaccine that does the same thing, but to a less extensive degree.

One of the defective repair enzymes caused by these vaccines is called BRCA1, which is associated with a significantly higher incidence of breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men.

A new study has now surfaced, the results of which are terrifying.[25] A researcher at Kingston University in London, has completed an extensive analysis of the VAERs data (a subdepartment of the CDC which collects voluntary vaccine complication data), in which he grouped reported deaths following the vaccines according to the manufacturer’s lot numbers of the vaccines. Vaccines are manufactured in large batches called lots. What he discovered was that the vaccines are divided into over 20,000 lots and that one out of every 200 of these batches (lots) is demonstrably deadly to anyone who receives a vaccine from that lot, which includes thousands of vaccine doses.

He examined all manufactured vaccines—Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson (Janssen), etc. He found that among every 200 batches of the vaccine from Pfizer and other makers, one batch of the 200 was found to be over 50x more deadly than vaccines batches from other lots. The other vaccine lots (batches) were also causing deaths and disabilities, but nowhere near to this extent. These deadly batches should have appeared randomly among all “vaccines” if it was an unintentional event. However, he found that 5% of the vaccines were responsible for 90% of the serious adverse events, including deaths. The incidence of deaths and serious complications among these “hot lots” varied from over 1000% to several thousand percent higher than comparable safer lots. If you think this was by accident—think again. This is not the first time “hot lots” were, in my opinion, purposefully manufactured and sent across the nation—usually vaccines designed for children. In one such scandal, “hot lots” of a vaccine ended up all in one state and the damage immediately became evident. What was the manufacture’s response? It wasn’t to remove the deadly batches of the vaccine. He ordered his company to scatter the hot lots across the nation so that authorities would not see the obvious deadly effect.

All lots of a vaccine are numbered—for example Modera labels them with such codes as 013M20A. It was noted that the batch numbers ended in either 20A or 21A. Batches ending in 20A were much more toxic than the ones ending in 21A. The batches ending in 20A had about 1700 adverse events, versus a few hundred to twenty or thirty events for the 21A batches. This example explains why some people had few or no adverse events after taking the vaccine while others are either killed or severely and permanently harmed. To see the researcher’s explanation, go to In my opinion these examples strongly suggest an intentional alteration of the production of the “vaccine” to include deadly batches.

Conclusions​

We are all living through one of the most drastic changes in our culture, economic system, as well as political system in our nation’s history as well as the rest of the world.

We have been told that we will never return to “normal” and that a great reset has been designed to create a “new world order”. This has all been outlined by Klaus Schwab, head of the World Economic Forum, in his book on the “Great Reset”.[66] This book gives a great deal of insight as to the thinking of the utopians who are proud to claim this pandemic “crisis” as their way to usher in a new world. This new world order has been on the drawing boards of the elite manipulators for over a century.[73 , 74] In this paper I have concentrated on the devastating effects this has had on the medical care system in the United States, but also includes much of the Western world. In past papers I have discussed the slow erosion of traditional medical care in the United States and how this system has become increasingly bureaucratized and regimented.[7 , 8] This process was rapidly accelerating, but the appearance of this, in my opinion, manufactured “pandemic” has transformed our health care system over night.

How long before monetary discounts/incentives are offered for those who volunteer to get a moneypox shot?

Get the shot, get a $50 gas card?

Reason to keep inflation and prices at record levels?

More incentive to convince the poor and desperate to get the shots?

@Uniformed_ReRe still saying it's horrible to say these people are evil?

Hope you wake up in time. Meant sincerely.

Reactions: fatman76
Bad Service Commuters darling, Rebekah Jones, will soon end up working as an assistant manager at Bath And Body Works. The dumb c-n* is now too ashamed to be interviewed.

KEEE-RIST!!! 🙄
You have ZERO Constitutional Rights to lose.... 🤓
Why? Because there is no such thing as Constitutional Rights...

The Constitution is a set of prohibitive rules forced on the government by the SOVEREIGN CITIZENS to control the tyrants.

The Sovereign Citizens have inalienable God given rights.
(take 10 laps for that big of a screw-up)

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT