ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

"But but but, I was able to hold my breath for a long time without a mask during photo op with Magic Johnson." Or was that the dips**t LA mayor? Either way, who GAS?!

Reactions: Gator Fever
The Verdict is IN!

Not a true vaccine, just an unproven experimental Big Pharm money maker.
Will not stop you from getting it.
Will not stop you from spreading it.
But it could disable or kill you......

HCQ, Ivermectin, and other cheap and effective treatments are available for those that actually look at the results....

So now we "learn" school masking has no measurable efficacy. I, for one, am shocked. The better the study the more the benefit from masking disappears.

In related news, the Biden admin wants you to mask up on planes again. Because, you know, sciencey science.

These people are control-obsessed tyrants.

So the Berenson article is interesting, all-cause mortality should be the metric that matters most...but the first comment is really scary.

Mary

10 hr ago
Alex! I'm a lawyer in Australia, the increase in mortality in Australia is absolutely shocking. Truly scary. Strange signals are now showing up all over the place. You cannot drive anywhere without being confronted by an ambulance screaming past - this was something I used to see once every few weeks and yet I now see several, each day. Work wise, our office has seen a huge increase in the number of estates we are dealing with, compared to the usual amount we would handle. On average, it takes about 3 weeks for a Grant of Probate to issue from our State's Supreme Court - currently it is taking over 2 months for a Probate to issue (I can only imagine it is due to the excessive number of Applications being submitted, due to the excess deaths). In addition, Death Certificates usually have a specific date of death, however if someone has died alone at home and not been found for several days, a Death Certificate will show a period of between two specific dates (for example, 'between 3 March 2022 - 6 March 2022'). This is rare, and at our practice we would usually only see one or two of these a year. I saw three such Death Certificates come into our office for new estates, in one week alone. Essentially, these are people who died, at home, alone, completely unexpectedly. In addition, life insurance claims are taking so much longer to process than usual, because of the excess number of claims currently being made. I had a rep of a major Australian life insurance company phone our office to apologise for the delay on a specific estate, and she said the delay was caused by a huge increase in deaths that they are seeing (she said a huge number of additional employees had to be hired to process the excess) and quote 'they are not covid deaths'. We are just a small practice, but I would imagine any law firm dealing with estate law would be seeing the same thing. I don't know how the Governments can not only let this continue, but actively push these failed products onto the people of this country.

Safe and effective still @gator1776 ?

I know someone who's 6 months out from developing Guillain-Barre and he's still using a walker. Radiologist that was required to take a booster to enter the hospital so he could do procedures and provide for his family.

My wife developed a heart issue.

A good friend's mom had a series of mini strokes 2 days after her booster. Still can't control her right arm.

A few more stories here...

Jus-damn.... 😳

TOLJA,,,, REPEATEDLY to use the HCQ or Ivermectin, instead of that ZPG inspired cure for over-population,,, eerr vaccine,,, eerr experimental drug,,, eerr silenced assassin's shot to the arm....
😠

It only took 3-5% of the population back then to push through the 'Declaration of Independence.' Is there even that small percentage of true 'Freedom Loving' patriots left in America today after the combined Co-V and vaccine aftermath reductions???

Most days, I used to somewhat lament getting old and approaching the end of days for me. More recently, I've begun to thank my lucky stars that I won't be around much longer to have to live through what's coming, without some kind of a miracle happening, either people rising up, or the 2nd coming down arriving....
🤓

So now we "learn" school masking has no measurable efficacy. I, for one, am shocked. The better the study the more the benefit from masking disappears.

In related news, the Biden admin wants you to mask up on planes again. Because, you know, sciencey science.

These people are control-obsessed tyrants.
And in the same breath won’t use “science” to determine sex of a person.

Tell me something I don't already know.

Tried to tell @sadgator 2 years ago that wearing the same mask 24/7 for 2 years straight was harmful. Plus showering with it makes you look like an idiot.

What could it be????? Oh and BTW let's l⁸everage this tragedy to PUSH FOR A NATIONAL REGISTRY!!!!

I can see now why our dems here say Mama Government is the best.
I don't remember people young and old dying mysteriously before the jab became available.

Let's not forget this guy. SFB911 got pissed off when I pointed this out to him.

We need SO MUCH more data than one study of the state of Kansas, but this is at least interesting.

We need SO MUCH more data than one study of the state of Kansas, but this is at least interesting.

Wouldn't surprise me if masking causes a few more combo Covid/pneumonia cases.

Reactions: instaGATOR
1588979726-435515-36.jpeg

What's the matter? People do not like their hypocrisy thrown in their face. Can't imagine why ...

What a disgrace these women are. They make themselves look like stupid fools. They all talk so tough like no one is going to tell them what to do to their bodies when it comes to abortions. Yet, they were most likely the first in line to get the vaccine. The SCOTUS leak CLEARLY stated what would change in regards to abortions—NOT that it would be abolished, only that each state would have their own regulations. Yet, all these women, and the couple flakes on here, still can’t comprehend such a clearly stated statement. And they wonder why people laugh at them and don’t take them serious.

What a disgrace these women are. They make themselves look like stupid fools. They all talk so tough like no one is going to tell them what to do to their bodies when it comes to abortions. Yet, they were most likely the first in line to get the vaccine. The SCOTUS leak CLEARLY stated what would change in regards to abortions—NOT that it would be abolished, only that each state would have their own regulations. Yet, all these women, and the couple flakes on here, still can’t comprehend such a clearly stated statement. And they wonder why people laugh at them and don’t take them serious.
No issue with their choices, just the hypocrisy. Be consistent or lose any remaining credibility ...

One of them said you don't have a right to a job. I guess the "pursuit of happiness" doesn't include being able to eat food and live in a home, but fine.

You also don't have to live in a state that doesn't support abortion.

Dem logic almost never holds up.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT