ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty Good McElwain Recruting Analysis

Go read the 'Grace Commission Report' sometime dildo, your taxes don't pay chit for me, never have, never will. However, my working a job (since I was a kid growing up in Ybor City) has always paid my way. I had my first business at 10 years old, so I'm not impressed about you finally getting up off of your lazy ass and going to work. (what happened, did the welfare and the unemployment finally run out?)

When I was a kid, my parents idea of an allowance was that they'd let me keep a small portion of what I made at my various businesses. Welfare is for you and likely your mother, and any illegitimate dweebs that you might ever produce, if you can get away from your man-crushes that is...

You're also totally clueless about what an 'hombre' really is, but I'm not. You see, I grew up in a whole neighborhood that was filled up with us.

"hom·bre
ˈämbrā,-brē/
noun
NORTH AMERICANinformal
  1. a man, especially one of a particular type."

Sounds about right.

This doesn't mean nuttin' until NSD, but it should give some hope on moving in the right direction...

Donovan Peoples-Jones, the nation’s No. 1 WR from Michigan, and Devon Hunter, the nation’s No. 4 FS from Chesapeake, Va., both named Florida as one of their top 5 finalists on Sunday. Michigan appears to be the favorite for Peoples-Jones and Virginia Tech is viewed as Hunter’s leader. But the Gators are considered the No. 2 team for both prospects. They both plan to officially visit Florida before making their decisions. (crosses fingers)

Gator commit DT Fred Hansford 6-3 314 **** 5.9 - looks just as good or better on the OL. I'd love to see him at RG for the Gators right now, if he was open to it! o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT