ADVERTISEMENT

Portals and transfers. .What is this Alice in Wonderland???!

Orlandoville is Gainesville South, 80% of the fans at this game will be Gators

I was reading an article saying how we have ducked them and only would play them at a defacto home site. They complain because we have a larger fanbase. Drives them nuts.

Blackman is better than Francois. Huge hit to FSU

Especially when francois is snapped in half behind their turnstiles again this year. Who is the backup? This is what happens when you live and die by bad kids. One of them eventually gets caught on camera punching a girl, and you can’t get TPD to bury it. Since you used up all your “good will” defending the last guy who got caught abusing a girl, you can’t make excuses for this one and he hasn’t to leave. You think it’s no big deal... we’ve paid a bunch of other guys to waste their college careers here at our third rate clown college. We’ll be fine. Then a few years later it comes back to bite you.

This is a textbook case of the chickens kind of coming home to roost. If they REALLY came home to roost, then the place would just be a prison and all “degrees” from there would be rescinded, but this kind of gives back some of the damage they did to college football the last time they tainted the game.

I was reading an article saying how we have ducked them and only would play them at a defacto home site. They complain because we have a larger fanbase. Drives them nuts.
They don’t give a sh!t. Trust sadgator, playing in Orlando means nothing. The crowd will be 60/40 at best in our favor. They own us, and they know it. The game environment will be a total sh!t show. They bring out the worst in us and vice versa. Anybody hoping that this is going to be some sort of triumphant exorcism of our Miami demons is in for a very rude awakening.

sadgator loves Mullen and the direction our program is headed, but this game is going to be UGLY.

Reactions: mcanes
Drives me nuts too. I mean, how have we ducked them!? A couple years ago weren’t they winless? If we had scheduled them back then we would have gotten s**t about scheduling another “cupcake”, yet when they want national attention we’re supposed to drop everything and hurry to get them in the schedule while they’re still decent so they can get some visibility? What’s in it for us? I mean, that’s fair to ask, right? They don’t want a 2-1, and I’m sure they still want to get paid. Why should we play them? If we win it’s no big deal. If we lose then we get laughed at. But we’re supposed to cave and play them bc they called us “chicken”? To me, they’re asking for a favor, and imo, when you want a favor, you should be respectful ad humble. You don’t go storming in, demanding what you want and making idle threats. I say put them on the schedule in 5 years, when they’re back to obscurity and we’ll hang 80 on them.

And the thing is... I like them. Or I did before they started this nonsense. It was cool what was going on there. But they’re not the first school to have a nice run. Having a couple good seasons doesn’t make you a storied program. It means you had a good run. Maybe be a little humble and you’ll get more respect

I never thought Blackmon looked that great. He has a decent arm, maybe he can develop under a real coach. Willie hasn't shown the ability to develop guys like Quinton Flowers to Justin Herbert. Francois has regressed, that might be due to injuries though.
FSU has 1 other QB on their roster - He'll be a redshirt sophomore named Bailey Hockman from Powder Springs, GA. They have no QB in their 2019 class so far, so with Blackmon leaving it's Francois & Hockman. Wow!!

They don’t give a sh!t. Trust sadgator, playing in Orlando means nothing. The crowd will be 60/40 at best in our favor. They own us, and they know it. The game environment will be a total sh!t show. They bring out the worst in us and vice versa. Anybody hoping that this is going to be some sort of triumphant exorcism of our Miami demons is in for a very rude awakening.

sadgator loves Mullen and the direction our program is headed, but this game is going to be UGLY.

Sad, love ya man, but you are dead wrong on this one. We are going to beat the cow pie out of them.

They went 7-6 in the ACC which was terrible last year. Perry is a gawd awful QB, why do you think they were desperate to get a transfer at QB? Think about how bad we were on offense when we were running in transfers all the time, and they couldn't even get one. Their defense will be decent, but I trust Mullen to have us ready.

No, Miami is going to be a below average team with a new offensive scheme. We might shut them out.

Edit: They did get a transfer, but he isn't a grad transfer and so has to sit out a year. So as far as our game is concerned, they don't have one.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcanes
FSU has 1 other QB on their roster - He'll be a redshirt sophomore named Bailey Hockman from Powder Springs, GA. They have no QB in their 2019 class so far, so with Blackmon leaving it's Francois & Hockman. Wow!!

It's a great time to be a Gator. We are surging, Noles are early 70's era bad, Canes aren't much better, next year when we leapfrog past Ugaly and get to hear their screaming the trifecta will be complete. It is a glory to behold.

Pretty sure Hockman transferred before last season. Going to NC State I believe.

His girlfriend is a kick-ass HS soccer player who will be a Gators freshman next year.

For whatever it is worth, he is a very good kid...

Questionable decision to go to FSU, but he needed to get the hell out of Louisville.

Pics or gtfo.

Pics or gtfo.

I searched her name and the pic below of Nocile Verni popped up. Not her but who cares?

114385bbc3492d859dc9dc6289474dd5.jpg

I guess McCoy put his name in.

I liked OC/OG McCoy in 2017, but 2 others getting injured made him a starter.
His scooter accident didn't help him any.... Buchanan replaced him in 2018.

2018 he was relegated to 2-3 string.

For 2019:
OC/OG Nick Buchanan rsSr - 2018 starter
OC/OG Nick Villano rsSr
LG/OC Brett Heggie rsJr
OC/OG Griffin McDowell rsFr
-----
OC Kingsley Eguakum 6-3 293 Fr *** - Jacksonville, FL (E-#10 OC ***)
Offers:
UF - UA TN - Mia, UL, UCF, USF, UAB -- Mia-Flip

If McCoy goes for playing time, I'll wish him well and understand why he's leaving.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT