ADVERTISEMENT

Poison Pork...

I object to the anti-pork sentiment espoused in the subject line.

Ark.does not rank in the top 50 or 60 in any significant stats. They have played a better schedule than the Gators, who have a poor SOS. Gators should roll almost like Auburn did. Win by 30.

Reactions: troken
Man, you can almost see the story of us losing to Arkansas, beating Mus, and then having to beat LSU on the road to win the East writing itaelf. Got a really bad feeling about this weekend in the Ozarks.

That really bad feeling will likely go away if you'd just take you cold hand back outta your pants... :D

Ark.does not rank in the top 50 or 60 in any significant stats. They have played a better schedule than the Gators, who have a poor SOS. Gators should roll almost like Auburn did. Win by 30.
I don't think so...it will be a tight game...we certainly can win but we will need to win the turnover battle and execute on offense. I think that the defense will do their job. The Pigs are a tough group and they have played everyone except for T A&M and Auburn pretty close. I think that we need 30 points to win this game.

They also lost by 19 to Alabama
Yeah and they lost by over 20 to Texas A&M and A&M lost by like 14 to Bama..it's not just who lost to who and by how much. Sometimes teams play better or worse on certain days...I think that the match ups are more important. I HOPE that I'm wrong...if we win by 1 point I'll be happy as hell.

Good guys by a field goal via Latin Jesus.

lol there aren't any teams Florida could beat in conference on the road by that much, ill be happy to win at all...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT