ADVERTISEMENT

Players you most want to see...

oozie7

Bull Gator
May 28, 2008
3 days out, who are y'all most excited to watch play? Figure QB will be one of the obvious ones but was curious about the rest. My top 5 is:

1. Anzalone- will prove to be the best LB on the team IMO, we got our own Clay Matthews.
2. Maye- we started using him as a rover more and more and I think he's gonna blow up even more there.
3. Scarlett- probably the first homerun type back from a speed standpoint we've had since Rainey and Demps, wanna see him breakout.
4. New WR's- Even though they won't be in the first game I had Cleveland and Wells here with Massey and Hammon and Swain. Really wanted to see Worton too but he's injured.
5. Gardner- think he's the next elite DB and wouldn't be surprised if he puts one of the safeties on the bench by the end of the year.

Reactions: sadgator
Yea I mentioned that was an obvious one, so I left him off the list on purpose. Excited to see him too but I feel that goes without saying.

It will be nice to see a reliable kicker putting points on the board for a change. Too bad about Worton. I'm hoping that this will be his year to reach his potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT