ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo Joe sniffs another kid

In a discussion on bioweapons and “ethnically targeted microbes,” Kennedy claimed that “Covid-19 attacks certain races disproportionately.”

“Covid-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese,” he said, according to the video published by the Post. “We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted that or not.” An overwhelming portion of American Jews are Ashkenazi Jews, who are descended from Jews who lived in Central and Eastern Europe.

Blood type. I believe that was by intent and design to help the Chinese but the Ashkenazi were just fortunate.

I can see why Trumpers like RFK Jr. Both are conspiracy theory super-spreaders. But unlike Trump, I think RFK Jr. actually believes this stuff.

And I can see why libs don't like him as much as they do other Democrats...as he doesn't toe the line and spew the approved narrative which of course offends the sheep.

I can see why Trumpers like RFK Jr. Both are conspiracy theory super-spreaders.
Russia! Russia! Russia!
Jan6th was an armed attempt to overthrow the US government!
Covid was a killer! Get a shot and protect yourself!
The 2020 election was the most secure ever!
The parties switched sides after the Civil War! And they switched back in the 60s! All the racists are on the...right now!

All the left does is spread baseless conspiracy theories. And you fell for every one of them.

Russia! Russia! Russia!
The parties switched sides after the Civil War! And they switched back in the 60s! All the racists are on the...right now!

All the left does is spread baseless conspiracy theories. And you fell for every one of them.
This is what is called a BEAT DOWN post. You just destroyed his narrative

Russia! Russia! Russia!

As always, you are mischaracterizing what people actually said into lame straw man arguments.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
And I can see why libs don't like him as much as they do other Democrats...as he doesn't toe the line and spew the approved narrative which of course offends the sheep.

RFK Jr. is @instaGATOR if he was born into a wealthy political family.

But maybe that doesn’t matter since most of you would probably vote for instaGATOR before you’d vote for a “dim” anyway. In fairness, I’d vote for him before I’d vote for Trump.

Is Bill Maher saying that COVID was genetically engineered to kill everyone except Chinese and Ashkenazi Jews?

No but Maher clearly isn't toeing the Democrat line, which is exactly what he said.

And Maher has had some very interesting takes on Covid that the shot cheerleaders and lemmings haven't adored.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
Put your tin hats on...however I believe it was on purpose to dismantle Trump.
I suppose that's plausible. There are how many billion Chinese running around? Acceptable collateral damage? Hard to fathom that, but the globalists are talking about genocide as it is. :oops:

No but Maher clearly isn't toeing the Democrat line, which is exactly what he said.

And Maher has had some very interesting takes on Covid that the shot cheerleaders and lemmings haven't adored.

As far as I know, Maher doesn’t push conspiracy theories.

There is a big difference between saying something may have leaked from a lab vs saying it was intentionally leaked and bioengineered to target certain races for mass depopulation, or that it was intentionally leaked to prevent Trump’s reelection.

As far as I know, Maher doesn’t push conspiracy theories.

I didn't insinuate that he did. I said...

I stand by this comment. Maher and I don't agree on many things but I do respect the fact that he will calls BS when he sees it.

Reactions: gatordad3
For some reason Navigator mentioned Maher, whom I actually like and generally agree with. In my opinion, there is an enormous difference between Maher and RFJ Jr.

edvXdJzhM8OZ.jpeg

It was just a nibble, not sure why everyone is up in arms, it's not like he grabbed her by the p
if you really are a female, which the way you post I highly doubt- there is a far cry from locker room braggadocio(which (very few men I knew thru their 50's did not partake in) vs this sick sumbitch sniffing young girls , taking showers with his daughter (well passed the time he should be) but you go ahead and keep spouting for this sicko joey

if you really are a female, which the way you post I highly doubt- there is a far cry from locker room braggadocio(which (very few men I knew thru their 50's did not partake in) vs this sick sumbitch sniffing young girls , taking showers with his daughter (well passed the time he should be) but you go ahead and keep spouting for this sicko joey

You are delusional, a playful nibble vs sexual assault. Joe loves kids, Trump had allegations of assault and bragged about grabbing by the p. You can't seriously fluff over one and then over hype the other

You are delusional, a playful nibble vs sexual assault. Joe loves kids, Trump had allegations of assault and bragged about grabbing by the p. You can't seriously fluff over one and then over hype the other
What alpha male doesn't talk to their buddies about grabbing vaginas?

Reactions: BillytheC
What alpha male doesn't talk to their buddies about grabbing vaginas?
Trump is a few years older than me and of course all males in the 1960's talked about this - different time but mr sadgator knows this just as he knows his boy joey is not only a pos but is killing this country right.now with his inflationary acts before our very eyes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT