ADVERTISEMENT

Pam Bondi,”This Is Headed to the SCOTUS”

I’m sure it’s been noted many times by this group, but anybody else remember what a big deal the Democrats made how about trying to get Amy Barrett to renounce herself from this election and to make a big deal about her being on the court should the election results make it to the Supreme Court. Interesting they all were so worried about that right before the election, almost as if they knew something was going to happen.

I’m sure it’s been noted many times by this group, but anybody else remember what a big deal the Democrats made how about trying to get Amy Barrett to renounce herself from this election and to make a big deal about her being on the court should the election results make it to the Supreme Court. Interesting they all were so worried about that right before the election, almost as if they knew something was going to happen.
Hillary publicly advising never to concede.
PA AG tweeting “if we count every vote” Biden wins.
Michelle Obama imploring everyone to vote.
Biden’s slip about voter fraud.
Biden and Kamala barely campaigning at all.

These all point to they knew. And they didn’t think Trump - or more importantly any lawyers - had the stomach for the fight.

Well eff you people, 80MM of us have the stomach. And we are gonna fight until the bitter end. And this shit will not ever happen again.

In Hillary’s famous quoted words, “I don’t feel noways tired”

Hillary publicly advising never to concede.
PA AG tweeting “if we count every vote” Biden wins.
Michelle Obama imploring everyone to vote.
Biden’s slip about voter fraud.
Biden and Kamala barely campaigning at all.

These all point to they knew. And they didn’t think Trump - or more importantly any lawyers - had the stomach for the fight.

Well eff you people, 80MM of us have the stomach. And we are gonna fight until the bitter end. And this shit will not ever happen again.

In Hillary’s famous quoted words, “I don’t feel noways tired”

Dead nuts.

keep dreaming sucker. Scotus won't take a case and no court will throw out 80 million votes

Reactions: sadgator
...80MM of us have the stomach. And we are gonna fight until the bitter end. And this shit will not ever happen again.....

Calm down there soldier...there ain’t nothin’ to “fight.” The only way to ensure “shit” won’t happen again is to nominate somebody who isn’t a totalitarian loudmouth propaganda spewing liar in 2024...that’d be a start...

Did you know that the Biden’s cat does not yet have a name? sadgator thinks they should name it it “Melania”...that way, “Melania” doesn’t actually get to leave the White House...that’d be so perfect....

Last edited:

Calm down there soldier...there ain’t nothin’ to “fight.” The only way to ensure “shit” won’t happen again is to nominate somebody who isn’t a totalitarian loudmouth propaganda spewing liar in 2024...that’d be a start...

Did you know that the Biden’s cat does not yet have a name? sadgator thinks they should name it it “Melania”...that way, “Melania” doesn’t actually get to leave the White House...that’d be so perfect...

keep dreaming sucker. Scotus won't take a case and no court will throw out 80 million votes
What iceberg? We ain't sinking. You all are crazy.
giphy.gif

They should actually name the Biden cat “Hoax”...

They could give it a Twitter Account...and it could report on its findings after Trump vacates the White House....it would be awesome!!!!

*Hello Everyone, after four years of false hoaxes in the White House, we present to you a real Hoax...*

Happy-Cats-Smiling.png

They should actually name the Biden cat “Hoax”...

They could give it a Twitter Account...and it could report on its findings after Trump vacates the White House....it would be awesome!!!!

*Hello Everyone, after four years of false hoaxes in the White House, we present to you a real Hoax...*

Happy-Cats-Smiling.png

Coup would be better

Reactions: sadgator
*Wow...I just found a Centerfold of Stormy Daniels hanging in the electrical room of the bowling alley*

Happy-Cats-Smiling.png
Look! Little snowflake doesn’t have anything to say so he posts meaningless bs! Haha. Facts getting to u now? Maybe name the cat Snowflake... it is a pussy just like u snowflakes are. So it seems sensible. Haha

Hey start your own thread dickhead. Don’t spam mine. Unless you got something useful to post.
But he never has anything useful to post - hence this is what you get from him and the rest of his friendly cohorts:

giphy.gif

ask yourself one question. Why would any voting machine have capability to weight votes?

Especially when the machines printed out a hard copy of the ballot for the voter to take up with them and put in the box, and those printed versions were what was used in the recount, which came out the same as the first round, so both the machines and the paper copies agreed.

Wait, what?

Especially when the machines printed out a hard copy of the ballot for the voter to take up with them and put in the box, and those printed versions were what was used in the recount, which came out the same as the first round, so both the machines and the paper copies agreed.

Wait, what?
So ur talking about vote in person verses mail in. Big difference.
Wait, What?

Reactions: kjfreeze
Yep, they are scum.

Wait, what?

so, you’re not going to answer the question? Thx for chiming in mr irrelevant

Not sure I would use GA recount as something to give voter confidence. But Why would you care. Your content of character has already been hashed out. You have none. #counteveryillegalvote. #supportdisenfranchisement

https://visiontimes.com/2020/11/15/georgia-recount-useless-without-robust-audits-republicans.html

so, you’re not going to answer the question? Thx for chiming in mr irrelevant

Not sure I would use GA recount as something to give voter confidence. But Why would you care. Your content of character has already been hashed out. You have none. #counteveryillegalvote. #supportdisenfranchisement

https://visiontimes.com/2020/11/15/georgia-recount-useless-without-robust-audits-republicans.html
Yes this is what needs done. Perdue votes need to be redone under this as well. IMHO once the illegal ballots are removed Trump will win because we know he was winning before the ballots came in and Perdue will probably cross the recount threshold and win outright. Loeffler has no chance to escape run-off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT