ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS tells special counsel persecuter Jack Smith to shove it and refuses to expedite immunity case.

SCOTUS apparently knows there are appellate courts in our system.
Jack Smith starter kit for Democrats
Huge-Black-Dildo-5.jpg
............ 😂 😂 😂

If it’s and butts were candy and nuts….

Yep now that Jack Smith and his crooked Democrat henchmen in GA etc outsmarted themselves with the crazy early trial schedule on the Jan 6th nonsense case the only BS case with any prayer to go to trial before the election now is the one there is zero chance to get a conviction.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Yep now that Jack Smith and his crooked Democrat henchmen in GA etc outsmarted themselves with the crazy early trial schedule on the Jan 6th nonsense case the only BS case with any prayer to go to trial before the election now is the one there is zero chance to get a conviction.
I am not following it, trumps a soap opera all show no dough kind of guy. Kind of what con men are like. Wake me up when we get a leader that can give us a proper tax code that does what it’s supposed to do.

"the special counsel "confuses the ‘public interest’ with the manifest partisan interest in ensuring that President Trump will be subjected to a months-long criminal trial at the height of a presidential campaign where he is the leading candidate and the only serious opponent of the current Administration."

Reactions: RussellCasse
This is great news….. Agree @Mdfgator???

Love Trump or loathe him, he’s entitled to the same constitutional rights as everyone else.
I agree with this. The decision on Trump needs to be decided at the ballot box at this point. Despite all he has done ... If the majority of Americans still want him it's the way it needs to be. No matter how destructive it ends up being for all of us.

Although we all know if he loses the maga people will just cry about cheating again.

Actually both sides probably will now, which is why we damn sure should have never started down that road.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Reactions: Gator Fever
I agree with this. The decision on Trump needs to be decided at the ballot box at this point. Despite all he has done ... If the majority of Americans still want him it's the way it needs to be. No matter how destructive it ends up being for all of us.

Although we all know if he loses the maga people will just cry about cheating again.

Actually both sides probably will now, which is why we damn sure should have never started down that road.

I agree. We should have never let Al Gore cry about the loss to Bush, or Hillary the loss to Trump. If we prosecuted her for her election crimes in 2016 NONE of this would have happened.

Unfortunately, Trump was forgiving and full of grace for her. I think he learned from it. That same grace won’t be shown in 2024, and that will put an end to the nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I agree. We should have never let Al Gore cry about the loss to Bush, or Hillary the loss to Trump. If we prosecuted her for her election crimes in 2016 NONE of this would have happened.

Unfortunately, Trump was forgiving and full of grace for her. I think he learned from it. That same grace won’t be shown in 2024, and that will put an end to the nonsense.
No, you have the biggest most untethered liberal in history escalation bad behavior to levels never before seen. Yes hillary started it but Donald took to another level, and the seep went right along with him.

Liberals are the dumbest people EVER to walk the face of this beautiful world. Reagan was SPOT ON when he said that "Liberals just know so much that is not true" Most of them are afraid of losing their financial support (that WE pay for because they are such below average people) And they want to be able to kill babies, and have same sex sex. What twisted, immoral people.

Liberals are the dumbest people EVER to walk the face of this beautiful world. Reagan was SPOT ON when he said that "Liberals just know so much that is not true" Most of them are afraid of losing their financial support (that WE pay for because they are such below average people) And they want to be able to kill babies, and have same sex sex. What twisted, immoral people.

• Red states dominate the top 10. Eight of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government traditionally vote Republican. New Mexico (No. 2) is the only state in the top 10 to vote for the Democratic candidate in any of the last six presidential elections. Maine (No. 8), which splits its delegates, has voted for both Democrats and Republicans in the recent elections.

This is why we do not trust the courts. This and EVERYTHING else they have conjured up the past 7 years to drop Trump.

This has a lot of teeth

Curious to see if the SC will take the issue up. In the Stone case the DC appeal panel said Mueller was legal because he would be considered an inferior officer not needing Congessional approval because he is under the AG and can be terminated by the AG etc unlike the old independent special counsels.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT