ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS will allow Texas to start ARRESTING illegals crossing the border. Huge deal that few expected.

Reactions: JimGaster
SCOTUS okays law letting Texas police arrest migrants suspected of illegally crossing border

Please answer, how does this not lead to discrimination? How does one look like they illegally cross the border?

And I am not against the policy, I just have concerns with implementing it.

Please answer, how does this not lead to discrimination? How does one look like they illegally cross the border?

In the state if Florida anyone over the age of 15 is required to present identification upon request to law enforcement. People who look pissed off while reaching for their wallets are citizens, runners more than likely are not.

In the state if Florida anyone over the age of 15 is required to present identification upon request to law enforcement. People who look pissed off while reaching for their wallets are citizens, runners more than likely are not.
Yeah but how do you get to the asking for ID part...

They round up people crossing the border all the time. Instead of putting them on buses and sending them to other places, I guess they’ll be arresting them now.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Yeah but how do you get to the asking for ID part...
Ask for the ID. If someone wants to ask for my ID, they can go ahead. If they want to ask for Captain's they can. And he will provide. Lord of all socks, etc. My brother's wife (she is Hispanic), just ask. My brother, just ask.

It's not hard, Kalim.

And fascinating that your first consideration is a DEI/Discrimination level one versus people pouring over the border, illegally, and draining resources, especially from black communities. (read: Chicago, NYC)

Discrimination comes, and it happened in the 60s, when people DO have documentation, proper, ARE citizens, and it is ripped up and discriminated against. That is simply wrong, and I will be the first in line to yell, at the top of my lungs against it, much as my father did at University after the murder of Dr. King.

For those people coming along illegally, and often driven and facilitated (and extorted by) gangs, that is a different story. I am sure that 99.9% are good people, but they are taking advantage of a system, driven in part by the Democrats (Newsome, Biden, all 2020 nominees in the Democratic Primary who raised their hands when they said that they would extend Medicare-For-All to Illegals).

Ask for the ID. If someone wants to ask for my ID, they can go ahead. If they want to ask for Captain's they can. And he will provide. Lord of all socks, etc. My brother's wife (she is Hispanic), just ask. My brother, just ask.

It's not hard, Kalim.

And fascinating that your first consideration is a DEI/Discrimination level one versus people pouring over the border, illegally, and draining resources, especially from black communities. (read: Chicago, NYC)
Let's say that you are legal but everytime you leave the house, you get asked for your ID to provide that you are legal. You don't think that will drain a person? What if you forget your ID or lose it?

Scenario 2, Let's say you are birth citizen, how would you feel being stop everyday to prove you are a citizen/legal?

Just sounds like a problem in practice.

Perhaps. I would just save it to my phone and tie it to an app.

Is it ideal - hell no. 2M+ illegal immigrants is worse.

Scenario 0 = Build Wall + Do not promise free healthcare, schooling, etc. + Enforce Border = do not need to do stuff like this.

Pelosi and Schumer shot that down. Now we have this debacle.

Let's say that you are legal but everytime you leave the house, you get asked for your ID to provide that you are legal. You don't think that will drain a person? What if you forget your ID or lose it?

Scenario 2, Let's say you are birth citizen, how would you feel being stop everyday to prove you are a citizen/legal?

Until we can get the border under control, I DGAF how people will feel.

I get put in the back of a cruiser 50 percent of the time I get pulled over for "officer safety. " You get over it.

Our government has been turned into our most dangerous adversary…

Obama 3.0 is designed to destroy America.

Close The Border & pause all immigration until we get this back under control.

No Federal money to any organization that supports Illegal Immigration. If an organization has money to support Illegals - that’s fine. But, if they have enough money to fund Illegal Aliens they don’t need Federal money for any operation. NO FEDERAL MONEY for Illegal Immigration!

Reactions: dezyDeco
Do you think that any Jewish person that votes for democrats (70%) hates their religion?
Hi, apologies, I am not tracking to the above thread.

To your question in the abstract, no I think many Jewish people have traditionally voted for democrats for many reasons. Take one area that Trump is particularly poor with (which I have noted since 2020-2021) that is college educated women. Jewish women, who are disproportionately college educated (related to other racial-gender cohorts), are less moved by the class / populist movements.

They also tend to be pro-choice. That, as I have also said, is perhaps the worst general election issue, perhaps ever for Republicans.

To your question, a vote for a Democrat (specifically Biden) is not a vote against one's religion.

I happen to know that Jewish people are feeling increasingly betrayed by the progressive rise in the Democratic party. The "squad" views Israel as being a country, essentially, of genocidal colonists. Other progressives such as Bernie S. are very sympathetic to those views. They see what is happening on college campuses.

See this piece from Lester Holt on gun ownership.

Guess where gun ownership is prevented? Israel? Guess where the IDF was when those 1,000 people were taken hostage, raped or murdered? Nowhere to be found. Guess what would have made a profound difference? An AR-15.

We are certainly seeing a political re-alignment.

Hi, apologies, I am not tracking to the above thread.

To your question in the abstract, no I think many Jewish people have traditionally voted for democrats for many reasons. Take one area that Trump is particularly poor with (which I have noted since 2020-2021) that is college educated women. Jewish women, who are disproportionately college educated (related to other racial-gender cohorts), are less moved by the class / populist movements.

They also tend to be pro-choice. That, as I have also said, is perhaps the worst general election issue, perhaps ever for Republicans.

To your question, a vote for a Democrat (specifically Biden) is not a vote against one's religion.

I happen to know that Jewish people are feeling increasingly betrayed by the progressive rise in the Democratic party. The "squad" views Israel as being a country, essentially, of genocidal colonists. Other progressives such as Bernie S. are very sympathetic to those views. They see what is happening on college campuses.

See this piece from Lester Holt on gun ownership.

Guess where gun ownership is prevented? Israel? Guess where the IDF was when those 1,000 people were taken hostage, raped or murdered? Nowhere to be found. Guess what would have made a profound difference? An AR-15.

We are certainly seeing a political re-alignment.
Well Trump thinks so

Do you think any black person who votes for Trump ain't black? Well Biden thinks so.
Why don't you answer my questions? I have 3 questions asked of you that I am waiting for an answer.

I knew someone would post that. The real question is why didn't that quote about the Jews bother you? You guys claim outrage when Biden claimed that about black people but you guys don't care when Trump says something like that?

Why don't you answer my questions? I have 3 questions asked of you that I am waiting for an answer.

I knew someone would post that. The real question is why didn't that quote about the Jews bother you? You guys claim outrage when Biden claimed that about black people but you guys don't care when Trump says something like that?
First, you didn't ask ME any questions. You asked somebody else. And to adjust your last statement, you claim outrage when Trump says that about dems and Jews but you don't care when Biden says that about blacks. You do the VERY SAME THING that you accuse others of.

First, you didn't ask ME any questions. You asked somebody else. And to adjust your last statement, you claim outrage when Trump says that about dems and Jews but you don't care when Biden says that about blacks. You do the VERY SAME THING that you accuse others of.

The thing is, he learned this strategy from CNN, MSNBC, and the left. Never defend, always deflect. It’s all he knows.

I did and I tagged you. You might want to check my friend. I remember the 1st one being about the Oregon drug law reversal.

NO, I don't care about EITHER comment. I brought it to this forum because if I didn't none of you would. It is my way of calling out YOU guys hypocrisy.

I am just attempting to burst the bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

Generally, Kalim, it's a fair point. And you are being fair in raising it. I say that with ongoing respect and desire to continue an open dialogue.

Here is the difference. And it's a VERY significant one.

For decades, the Democrats have ASSUMED the black vote. So, when CTG challenges Biden, Biden goes into classic "Biden Mode" and gets defensive in a "how dare you challenge the establishment" and says that any individual who does not vote for Biden is breaking the liberal orthodoxy.

What Trump was saying (and I did not see the speech/quote, so I may be inaccurate) is one of, "hey, Jewish community WAKE UP".

Outside of the Biden Administration (which, I am sure due to people like Ron Klain, Merrick G., Anthony Blinken, Jerrod Bernstein, etc. in his cabinet, which is, highly indexed with leaders with Jewish background) defending Israel, Bernie, the Squad, and now Schumer, would have Israel, not pick up arms, have new elections, boycot, divest and sanction (BDS movement) and a two state solution while NOT asking what Hamas should do.

Anti-semitism is overwhelming college campuses, again, driven by progressive, neo-marxists.

Trump is asking - is the increasingly progressive party REALLY representing your interests? WHY are you choosing to vote in over-whelming numbers to the Democratic party who is NOT representing your interests.

So, similar grammatical and oratory conceit, but VASTLY different messaging.

Generally, Kalim, it's a fair point. And you are being fair in raising it. I say that with ongoing respect and desire to continue an open dialogue.

For decades, the Democrats have ASSUMED the black vote. So, when CTG challenges Biden, Biden goes into classic "Biden Mode" and gets defensive in a "how dare you challenge the establishment" and says that any individual who does not vote for Biden is breaking the liberal orthodoxy.

What Trump was saying (and I did not see the speech/quote, so I may be inaccurate) is one of, "hey, Jewish community WAKE UP".

Outside of the Biden Administration (which, I am sure due to people like Ron Klain, Merrick G., Anthony Blinken, Jerrod Bernstein, etc. in his cabinet, which is, highly indexed with leaders with Jewish background) defending Israel, Bernie, the Squad, and now Schumer, would have Israel, not pick up arms, have new elections, boycot, divest and sanction (BDS movement) and a two state solution while NOT asking what Hamas should do.

Anti-semitism is overwhelming college campuses, again, driven by progressive, neo-marxists.

Trump is asking - is the increasingly progressive party REALLY representing your interests? WHY are you choosing to vote in over-whelming numbers to the Democratic party who is NOT representing your interests.

Don't mind K he doesn't believe in using the language correctly, he's new school. Grammatically correct, precise language is for old farts.

Allegedly. 😁

I did and I tagged you. You might want to check my friend. I remember the 1st one being about the Oregon drug law reversal.

NO, I don't care about EITHER comment. I brought it to this forum because if I didn't none of you would. It is my way of calling out YOU guys hypocrisy.

I am just attempting to burst the bubble.
Please give me the thread title and comment number of any questions you asked. I'd like to see how I missed them. When I said you didn't ask me any questions, I was referring only to not being asked about Trump and Jews.

Please give me the thread title and comment number of any questions you asked. I'd like to see how I missed them. When I said you didn't ask me any questions, I was referring only to not being asked about Trump and Jews.
You won't get a direct answer. Kalim then instantly moves on or goes back to The Swamp to hide.

Jewish space lazers (MTG) and meeting with Kanye/Kirk that are very antisemetic, I can name more. So don't give me that BS. I don't expect that spin from you.

They are not different. They both made a stupid comment to attempt to sway votes.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT