ADVERTISEMENT

PA has meeting on voting machines, Dominion spokespeople refuse to show up and answer questions

@BSC911 about to come tell us the defamation, slander and libel suits are being furiously prepared and that's why they can't come to any virtual hearings.

It's all a "coup" attempt by Trump. Effing dictator.

Reactions: gatordad3

Wonder if yesterday's press conference is the reason why?
Seriously - even if the courts don't take these cases up that press conference will end up costing Dominion hundreds of millions of dollars in bids in the future.

What type of company just sits there and lets that happen to their revenue streams? What type of organization worth the kind of dough Dominion is worth won't even come out with a public statement accusing them of such corruption?

Seriously - even if the courts don't take these cases up that press conference will end up costing Dominion hundreds of millions of dollars in bids in the future.

What type of company just sits there and lets that happen to their revenue streams? What type of organization worth the kind of dough Dominion is worth won't even come out with a public statement accusing them of such corruption?

👍. Pretty easy for folks to use common sense here and see there is not just smoke, but a raging inferno happening. But, when you got folks admitting they are ok with illegal voting, those folks, don’t care about truth because the end justifies the means

If MI does not certify then legislature will have to select electors.

MI GOP leaders meeting with Trump.

Ga will be sued for proper recount.

Pa court has thrown out local ballots for failure to follow rules.
Az gubner not going to allow cert until all lawsuits are done.

If 3 states dont cert then US House will have to select president.

I think they sue Va. NV?

Heck we havent even got Pa before SCOTUS yet let alone Ga.

Still long shot because courts are made up of humans LOL.

But team Trump is juggling all of these balls

This crap is starting to get ridiculous. I want frickin heads to roll. How can any rational thinking individual not be livid about this crap. If there is not a serious investigation into all of this we have more than a presidential election to worry about.

It's gotta go through the court process. Same thing with the Durham investigation.

All signs point to them having the goods. Getting the server in Germany is a massive win.

I think much bigger wins are to come. But we gotta be patient. This isn't gonna be resolved for a while. That's just the way it is.

It's gotta go through the court process. Same thing with the Durham investigation.

All signs point to them having the goods. Getting the server in Germany is a massive win.

I think much bigger wins are to come. But we gotta be patient. This isn't gonna be resolved for a while. That's just the way it is.
Man, I love your posts and optimism. You really bring some good rational thinking in here, thx

Trump lost, deal with it, and accept you are on the wrong side of history. Get off your social media too.

Why is it interesting? Who is he? Spill the beans.
It's a well respected firm that is suddenly withdrawing their counsel in what is supposed to be a layup case according to the Dems. They keep insisting Trump team has no evidence. TBD if they are withdrawing based on thinking they will get destroyed by team Trump. Attorneys at the firm were accused by Team Trump their firm was calling Trump lawyers and making death threats. Either way it's a win for Team Trump I'd say.

It's a well respected firm that is suddenly withdrawing their counsel in what is supposed to be a layup case according to the Dems. They keep insisting Trump team has no evidence. TBD if they are withdrawing based on thinking they will get destroyed by team Trump. Attorneys at the firm were accused by Team Trump their firm was calling Trump lawyers and making death threats. Either way it's a win for Team Trump I'd say.
Time for DHS to start knocking heads together and loading the train with traitors to Miami for a quick boat ride to Gitmo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT