ADVERTISEMENT

Our program is a disgrace...

C’mon Insta...Carpe Diem dude.

sadgator dated a lot of bad girls he shouldn’t have back in the day. They were all fun as hell in the moment and even though he didn’t marry them, sadgator has a great spank bank because of it....

Embrace it...let Chip give you your future spank bank of gator football!

You might just prove the alien thingy for me sad... o_O

Because you and I are so very different that we are probably descended from different planets in this infinite universe... :rolleyes:

No buddy, if I’m wrong I’ll admit it. You know it’s ok to admit when you’re wrong. Lots of people do it. You don’t have to be the absolute authority about everything all the time. Sometimes you’re not the smartest guy in the room.

FWIW, I want Frost.

Insta’s current spank bank:
B004LQGXPA_patton_UXFX1._RI_SX940_.jpg

Reactions: oozie7 and sadgator
No buddy, if I’m wrong I’ll admit it. You know it’s ok to admit when you’re wrong. Lots of people do it. You don’t have to be the absolute authority about everything all the time. Sometimes you’re not the smartest guy in the room.

FWIW, I want Frost.

1. Many times here I've admitted when I got it wrong, and then I've thanked the person for giving me the correct information. :cool:

2. Sorry that I'm not incorrect all that often when posting facts or stats.

3. There are no incorrect opinions, by definition. There are just different opinions from different people.

I DON'T THINK cow-CHIP IS THE RIGHT COACH for UF.
That is an opinion, and so I don't want him hired.
So even IF they end up hiring him, it won't make my OPINION wrong.
Are all of yawl really this frickin' stupid, or just all A-holes that love to run your mouths to hear yourselves talk? (rhetorical)

Again short bus rider, I'm not your buddy. Repeat it again and you're an even bigger liar. o_O

As I've said before, Frost was my 1st pick, but others could probably get the job done.

I wish that Mc had hired Kerwin as his OC instead of Nuss, and then turned him loose to run his offense.
That goes under the 'ah-well' heading... :rolleyes:

On my other list, those I'd least want as the next HC, cow-Chip is at least near the top, if not at the very top of that list. Butch Jones and the Lame Kitten might beat him out for it, but it'd be a close call. :cool:

Basically...he cut Tebow and ran with Sanchez and Bradford.

Whoa what?

That’s the reason?

I sort of got the NCAA violation thing that is way over blown, which is why I’ve been confused as to why he would be so mad about him.

Surely...I mean...Bill Belicheck cut him too, and he may be the greatest coach of all time.

The man molded Saban for God’s sake and has always tried to do the most he can for former Meyer players at Florida.

Good lord.

You're responding to someone with room temperature IQ. Best to not engage. Except for those moments when you're bored and wanna watch him spin himself like a top.

Whoa what?

That’s the reason?

I sort of got the NCAA violation thing that is way over blown, which is why I’ve been confused as to why he would be so mad about him.

Surely...I mean...Bill Belicheck cut him too, and he may be the greatest coach of all time.

The man molded Saban for God’s sake and has always tried to do the most he can for former Meyer players at Florida.

Good lord.
Lol, I read one of his posts and he went on a rant of Bradford... Sanchez...Tebow and all else. Cow-chip...

The cow-Chip has a long list of things that I dislike about him.

Those already on the cow-Chip bandwagon don't really want to hear about them, and I don't care enough to go through them all yet again.:rolleyes:

You liars are amusing me to no end. IF you really were not totally captivated by me, while getting your idiot heads routienly shoved up your butts, you could all instantly cure your so called dislike for me by putting me on ignore and never see a post of mine again. o_O

The very FACT that you don't do so, but instead yap outta both sides of your mouths with your forked tongues about why you don't/won't, proves me correct again. Live with it, while me and the non posting viewers continue to LOL at you twits... :D

The cow-Chip has a long list of things that I dislike about him.

Those already on the cow-Chip bandwagon don't really want to hear about them, and I don't care enough to go through them all yet again.:rolleyes:

You liars are amusing me to no end. IF you really were not totally captivated by me, while getting your idiot heads routienly shoved up your butts, you could all instantly cure your so called dislike for me by putting me on ignore and never see a post of mine again. o_O

The very FACT that you don't do so, but instead yap outta both sides of your mouths with your forked tongues about why you don't/won't, proves me correct again. Live with it, while me and the non posting viewers continue to LOL at you twits... :D

I asked a serious question.

You mentioned me sweetheart. I live in your head rent free.

And you never mention me on threads that I haven't posted to, chitsack. You head lives in that warm dark place, :confused: where you can keep it safe and away from any real ideas. :cool:

I don't get it...he hates everyone here, everyone here hates him, he apologizes for shitty coaches, roots against potential championship coach....WTF is he doing here?

Nothing else going on in that pathetic life of his. When he was banned from here he cried for months about how the mods treated poor ole Insta so unfairly. Waaaaaah! Even got banned from one of the few boards who would tolerate him. LMAO. And to think he's supposedly an elderly man. So mature.

Reactions: djegators
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT