ADVERTISEMENT

Our 2017 schedule is nuts...

Probably not as bad as it looks on paper. Michigan, UT, LSU, and FSU lose a lot after this year and should take a step back. But so do we on defense which could be an issue.

I hope will KILL Michigan.

Homocane went to the Big House this past weekend to see UCF play Michigan. (He is a Golden Knight grad)

He said the Michigan alum were SUPER cool, but the Michigan students were SUPER DICKS.

While Homocane was taking a piss in the stadium, dude next to him says, "F*** YOUR TEAM!!".

Homo replied, "Wow, you guys have some fragile egos."

Interesting that MICHIGAN students talk shit to GOLDEN KNIGHT fans. :confused:

14a675ee391ddf2260b1bd67c28c89b98162b73138bd77b453fea05ba18af1da.jpg

sadgator would love...love...love...to go to that game in Arlington. But it is a long way to go and a lot of money to spend to potentially get your ass kicked in game 1. sadgator is kinda waiting to see how we look more this season before committing to that.

Pretty much decided that the Rushie clan will be taking in next year's game in CoMo. Looking forward to watching Tigers safe spaces getting violated.

I don't think it;s too difficult, We only have 4 true away games, and of those only LSU would be considered super tough. Michigan and UGA are neutral sites, and overall the schedule has some balance. Texas A&M at home is intriguing.

Certainly be top 10 toughest schedule in the country...not as much this year but we usually play one of the toughest schedules year in year out.

Will there ever be a time where we are not worried about something?

You ought to be in my office today. Bamers are sweating the Ole Miss game. I was like, 'isn't the spread 10+?'. I was immediately educated that they were favored the last 2 years as well.

Point is, even the top dog worries.

You ought to be in my office today. Bamers are sweating the Ole Miss game. I was like, 'isn't the spread 10+?'. I was immediately educated that they were favored the last 2 years as well.

Yep. And that's one of the reasons CFB is so great. In the NFL your team can lose 5, 6, or 7 games and it doesn't really hurt them. But in college 1 loss could be the end of your season, the intensity of the games go up because of it. People are always on edge and worried.

I don't think it;s too difficult, We only have 4 true away games, and of those only LSU would be considered super tough. Michigan and UGA are neutral sites, and overall the schedule has some balance. Texas A&M at home is intriguing.

LSU not too worried about, since they will almost certainly have a new head coach and be starting over.

Bama is always favored but by double digits on the road after losing to them twice in a row tells you everything. if they knew enough about their team and the matchup there would be no reason to worry, Ole Miss defense is absolutely dreadful in the secondary and lost the only things they had back there. Unless hurts can't handle throwing wide open passes with perfect balance in the running game then yea it could be a game. Ole Miss ain't running the ball on them, and they will be winging it a million times which will make it get bad. Seems like every QB in the nation thinks #4 on Bama's team is a WR on their own team, every QB throws it directly to him without him moving every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT