ADVERTISEMENT

Football OT - Shout out to the Gator Ticket Office (Stolen Season Tickets)

damnulinksys

Gator Great
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Last Wednesday I woke up to an email saying my season tickets had been transferred to a random guy from China. Immediately call the Gator ticket office when they opened the next morning and reported the fraud. Ticket office said they would look into it and call us back later in the day.

Fast forward 3 hours they call back and inform me that the tickets were stolen as part of a Chinese hack that occurred with ticket master and they were able to retrieve all of the tickets except for Miami. The thieving POS that stole the tickets had already sold the Miami tickets before we woke up that morning. We had to call Ticket Master to report the fraud and they would get them back for us.

Fast forward to yesterday and ticketmaster had not retrieved the tickets. I call back to the Gator ticket office and they tell me they will escalate it on our behalf and handle it. I ask, What if you cannot get them back? They tell me you will have tickets for the game regardless of our ability to retrieve my season tickets. AWESOME response. Now this morning they inform me they have retrieved my Miami tickets and everything is good going forward. Freaking AWESOME.

I have not dealt with many organizations that do customer service correctly anymore. But the Gator Ticket Office absolutely crushed it and made me proud to be a Gator Alum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.