ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Roe v Wade just overturned

5bbXL0z4JAcp.jpeg

Yes, we all read that and understand that. Anyone with common sense understands that’s what’s going to happen. But, we’re dealing with Libtards. They don’t have or use common sense. And when they don’t get their own way they re-word rulings to say what they want it to say so they have a reason to complain and riot.
you still have to put this out there for the dim wits. Remember they are VERY, VERY slow

I guess it’s my body my choice, till it’s not. Sad that religious people push their views on others, and continue to shield the priests that molest alter boys and other atrocities.
YOUR body IS your choice...however the body inside you needs someone to stand up for it, it seems. You do NOT have the choice to KILL that body.

Your body, you choice is still in effect. The SCOTUS ruling doesn't affect that.

Prevent getting pregnant using one of the many readily available established preventatives. Those are the easiest, cheapest, and safest ways to deal with it.

Post pregnancy infanticide involves more than just your own body.
There is another body that should have a choice concerning
'Life-Liberty-Pursuit of Happiness.'

IF I kill a pregnant woman, I'm charged with 2 murders.
IF a woman and a doctor kill an as yet unborn person, it's a money maker for the soulless murders.

And if they do it with the willing support of my tax dollars, then I'm made an accessory to the murder that they've committed.

The only case where I think that any justification can be made for an abortion, is when the life of the mother is in demonstrable danger, and even then.....

Reactions: EvilWayz
Yes, we all read that and understand that. Anyone with common sense understands that’s what’s going to happen. But, we’re dealing with Libtards. They don’t have or use common sense. And when they don’t get their own way they re-word rulings to say what they want it to say so they have a reason to complain and riot.
You mean like the “Don’t Say Gay Bill”?

Does anyone realize how awfully sexist Oberman’s tweet is?

And he’s supposed to be some sort of champion for women’s right in all of this?

Holy hypocrisy Batman. She’s one of the most qualified nominees of our generation.
It's what happens when a leftard becomes triggered and unhinged. True colors. Hell, this board is a microcosm of the leftist media. Summer's Eve, little dickey, illegal shift, CFAgator. 🤣

Reactions: fatman76
I haven’t read all the dialogue here. But my question is this. Why is there so much damn uproar and rioting about this when you could theoretically drive ten minutes ti a different doctor/state and get an abortion, as long as that state allows them?
10 minutes? You must live in Texas.

Some seem to want to ignore the SC's scoreboard.
But that's only the two-faced traitors to the Constitution...

10 minutes? You must live in Texas.
Actually i was referencing where my parents cabin is in Murphy NC. 10 minutes from Blue Ridge, Georgia or Copper Hill, Tn (maybe a tad longer to cooper hill but you get the gist).

No, it was a win for the Constitution.
Agree it was a win for the Constitution.

The Founders intended us to be self-governing. The Bill of Rights was intended to identify those areas where Congress had no authority. Funny thing .. the founders were wary of a "Bill of Rights" because they were concerned people would take them to be the LIMITS of the people's rights.

People don't appreciate that, every time the Supremes claimed "Such & so was a constitutional right," they were taking the people's right to be heard on "issue so & so" away, that they alone were claiming the right to make decisions for a nation of 330 million+ people.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT